Visualping Chrome Extension
Visualping is a simple service for monitoring websites for changes. You'll receive an email notification when it detects any change in the content of the page. Version 4.1.8 (13 April 2021) - Adjust extension permissions Compared to other monitoring services, Visualping monitors pages visually and not based on the HTML markup. Use the service for competition monitoring, price checks, ticket availability tracking and more. You can either choose to monitor the whole website or just an area of a website. To select the area, just drag a selection on the screenshot shown within the extension. Happy Monitoring!
- (2021-06-12) Saleh Bayat: best
- (2021-06-08) Saber Malekmohammadi: great!
- (2021-06-04) Андрей Афанасьевский: great
- (2021-05-11) Wayne Sutherland: Never miss an update, Thanks!
- (2021-04-29) Hernan Serra: Parece ser buena, solamente la tenía para monitorear la página de Vacunación Covid-19 del GCBA. Me apareció un mensaje que debía actualizar mi cuenta a una paga, dado que estaba monitoreando "Muchas" (too many) páginas. Ha sido sólo una, y para ver cuándo me debo vacunar. Una sóla página es mucho? No me parece, puede ser que quieren que pague para usarlo... La he desinstalado. Estoy usando Distill Web Monitor ahora que me sirve mejor, que no tiene límites de monitoreo de páginas.
- (2021-04-21) Jackie Crouch: This tool helped me to get a COVID vaccine appointment by pinging me once the site was updated with new appointments. Excellent tool!
- (2021-04-07) FERNANDES Xavier: very useful
- (2021-04-04) nathan montessi: very helpful
- (2021-04-02) Wagner family: Nice program to alert you to website changes.
- (2021-03-28) Levi Atkinson: Very useful for when you're trying to grab a popular item that sells out super quickly. If you need a program to check on websites, this is for you
- (2021-03-24) Tim Leysen: Loved it!
- (2021-03-19) Brian Marshall: Nice
- (2021-03-18) JEON woongbi: MAEWOO PYUNLI
- (2021-03-09) Luca Ranfagni: ottimo per non dimenticarsi di controllare aggiornamenti
- (2021-03-08) Max Struever: super helpful for getting concert tickets, and now covid vaccines!
- (2021-03-05) Tim Campbell: works great!
- (2021-02-26) Pizza Di Napoli Craiova: great , easy to use and very useful for items getting back in stock
- (2021-02-25) Michał Dutkiewicz: Zobaczymy czy kupię kartę graficzną :)
- (2021-02-24) Rob Ward: Use this all the time; best option if you're in front of the computer and you don't want to pay for site monitoring
- (2021-02-23) Diablo300: Very usefull, hope i get my hands on a ps5 this way XD
- (2021-02-22) Rick Suntag: Great for monitoring web pages - I've been monitoring a few Covid Vaccine sign up web pages by hand. After a while, I decided I needed to write software to be alerted when there was an update showing available vaccine. In comes this extension and I no longer need to roll-my-own software! Thanks VisualPing - you've helped me get appointments for a bunch of seniors who are otherwise computer illiterate and would still be waiting in line!
- (2021-02-18) eduardo perino: very useful !
- (2021-02-17) Joao Caprera: Bem fácil e útil!
- (2021-02-15) Димитрий Баландин: nice
- (2021-02-07) ninolamparelli: Ottima estensione
- (2021-02-03) Alistair Oates: Really is very good....
- (2021-02-02) Alper Emrul: süper
- (2021-02-01) Chris Guido: Very easy to setup, very useful.
- (2021-01-27) UnboundLopez: Great chrome extension, I have been going back and forth with best buy online customer support and getting pings on changes on the website has helped me give prompt replies to them. Thank you.
- (2021-01-09) Mapple istiaq: I use these product almost 3 month but recently it's takes recaptcha again and again...... and wont show notifications because of recaptcha.
- (2021-01-09) Victor1186 che: estoy probando y esperando el mesnaje de alerta
- (2021-01-08) oscar gardner: great tool
- (2020-12-04) Teppo Testare: IMPORTANT! This extension is free only for TWO websites, for more that that you have to PAY. I hate it when companies always try to hide how much you can use it until you have to pay them money. Why not be honest and tell it before we spend time to install and configure it? Also, they failed to mention in description that it monitors only when browser is on. Otherwise, seems ok as long it works, just set it up, no alarms yet.
- (2020-11-29) Tom Prins: please give me a ps5
- (2020-11-28) mah para: love it
- (2020-11-11) Aaron Wixner: amazing tool
- (2020-11-05) Jim Simpson: Great app. It notifies me when the sites I'm monitoring change. Very simple concept and works as intended!
- (2020-10-29) Y. N.: Like it! Recommended it to my friend!
- (2020-10-26) Mess App: Doesnt work at all
- (2020-10-08) Sulivan L. Oliveira: great
- (2020-10-07) Pablo: Incrível
- (2020-10-04) Todd Clement: Love it, so easy to use and very powerful.
- (2020-10-01) Mauro Amadei: Buon strumento per verificare quando un ente emette nuova documentazione e in generale per monitorare i siti di interesse. Attenzione a non includere orologi o calendari nella selezione per evitare falsi positivi. Buon Lavoro.
- (2020-09-27) steve cook: Jobs always disappear after a few minutes. Tried updating Chrome, but no luck.
- (2020-09-23) nax joye: Does what it is supposed to
- (2020-09-23) Ben Lavalley: Works great! My fav chrome extension currently :)
- (2020-09-20) Richard Lynch: I like it and use it. It is fantastic when it is working. To be absolutely fair, I am using it with opera and perhaps that is what causes the very small issue with having to reinstall over time to make it function right. PLEASE put out a version for Opera. It can't be hard. I would support that because it helps me make money. Anyway, what happens is it works fine when it is fresh installed and captures every change. Job opportunities appear on particular web page that is even secured (!) and if I leave it open VisualPing lets me know about any text changes on the page. If you work with the options for what you need to know, I think it is awesome. One suggestion beside making a version for Opera users... Let me keep a history. Maybe I want 5 previous versions or whatever... Let me have a preference for that and use the default behavior as is. Honestly? This has made me money AS IS and I am grateful. Where do I donate?
- (2020-09-01) 劉智源: 很棒的軟體
- (2020-08-24) leo: 10/10 love it
- (2020-08-12) shinvov1: 아주 좋아요 . 편리하고 정확합니다.
- (2021-05-25, v:4.1.8) Olivier d'Entremont: Area-Selection does not work properly on the browser side.
I selected an area for the extension to monitor on a website, but I receive pings every 30min (as it is setup) when stuff outside the selection are changing (using the browser version). It is merely acting as a reminder to check the website every 30mins now, which is really annoying because I do not know if there was an actual change and have to check myself every time since I cannot trust the pings.
- (2021-05-14, v:4.1.8) Mehmet Dağnilak: Why are there two copies of this extension?
When I search for "VisualPing" in Chrome extension store, two extensions appear with the same name. Both seems to be belonging to you. What's the difference?
- (2021-05-08, v:4.1.8) Matteo C: Firefox
Can you please make a firefox version?
- (2020-09-20, v:4.1.7) Richard Lynch: Moving forward!
Can you add histories?? I would find that very useful and you already track more than one version. Where can I donate? You help to make me money and I recognize that. I would be glad to pay back. Most tools that don't help me make any money at all are always begging...You deserve a reward. Please make a version for opera! Google eats too much resources. I would be glad to be part of the testing team. I worked for Adobe for 10 years...I know software and bug reporting. This product is good. If you charged $1 or $5 voluntary, everyone in my situation would pay. Tell me where images/versions get stored please and where to donate. I think you only keep 2 versions...not enough! thank you for your time.
- (2020-04-16, v:4.1.7) Орлова Олеся: Постоянные оповещения
Даже если нет никаких изменений на сайте, постоянно приходят оповещения. Сбой произошел пару дней назад, до этого все работало отлично :(
- (2019-01-16, v:4.1.7) Олександр Бугровий: notification from the site I do not have in the list
Every time I import a list of sites, I constantly receive notification of changes on the site, which I do not have in the list at all! ------> https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- (2018-11-22, v:4.1.7) Eric Miles: Does not work
There is no new alert when a update to the webpage happens.
- (2018-09-02, v:4.1.7) Antonio Bueno: Sound Alert
The application has stopped beeping when the monitored item changes. Can you solve this problem? Thank you, Antônio
- (2018-07-07, v:4.1.7) Benny B: poor function on chrome
Only if you use Chrome constantly it works fine. The Background function is poor. Does not work if the Macbook was asleep and you start with using safari etc.
- (2018-06-25, v:4.1.7) Calvin Zeng: Jobs list incorrect.
The Jobs list("Browser"->"Jobs") is incorrect,When import previous's HTML.
- (2018-06-17, v:4.1.7) Kronick buGGed: Sound notification
- (2018-02-24, v:4.1.7) nick costar: One Ping
The program works, but only seems to notify once. After it notifies never get new pings.
- (2017-12-23, v:4.1.7) WCK619: Crash
When I use the Browser monitor "Pick Element" the whole browser window crashes when I make a selection and push "Start Monitoring"
- (2017-11-27, v:4.1.7) Gosling: SOUNDS
In my extension, it never makes any noise, only the notifications appear. In the settings is already all right, as shown in print: http://prntscr.com/hg2a2p
- (2017-09-06, v:4.1.7) BriAnne Hebert: missing pings
I am not sure whether its a chrome update or your resulting update that broke it, but I am missing a lot of pings right now. Some will work, some won't. Not sure the steps to repro. On a mac - Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit) I know it says you're working on it, but I didn't see any of the others post this same issue.