Create receipts for your online purchases in two clicks with Expensify Web Receipts.
Expensify Web Receipts is a free extension that uploads the current webpage as a receipt to your Expensify account. Expensify can store your receipts for personal records, or submit expense reports to your employer for next-day rapid reimbursement. About Expense Reports That Don’t Suck! Expensify delivers cloud-based travel and expense management through a user-friendly web and mobile application. In addition to realtime expense reports and receipt tracking, Expensify offers industry-leading features including corporate card reconciliation, time and mileage tracking, SmartScan OCR technology, multi-layer approval workflows, direct accounting and workflow integrations, and everything else you need to take the headache out of expense reports.
- (2020-10-07) Andrew Milner: I just added it and used it right away. It worked as expected. It took a page and saved it as a receipt in my Expensify account.
- (2020-08-12) Tim Nicholas: Though my account is linked via SSO (with Okta) the extension authentication appears to ask me to send my password directly to Expensify. I'm not doing that, even if it works. This is a serious bug in my view. This isn't how the iOS app does authentication and shouldn't be necessary.
- (2020-08-10) Patrick Walton: Works great on pixelbook.
- (2020-07-06) Mohamed Djenane: Doesn't accept SSO if it's a corporate account, there is no way to authenticate in the app in the first place. The extension will authenticate you only with email, and password, but it its a corporate account using SSO or SAML then you will not be able to authenticate. I see that many people are having the same issue since 2017, so I don't think this will work at all. so better use it the traditional way.
- (2020-03-09) David Pinkus: Could you throw up a dialog / confirmation box when done please? It worked, or so it seems to work, because the icon changes briefly for a moment. But that's it. You have to go to the "View my receipts" option to actually know if it worked. Does the Chrome Extension SDK *really* not let you send up a confirmation of any sort to the user? If not, then maybe put up a smiley face or thumbs up or SOMETHING that shows a positive, successful action.
- (2020-02-11) Jan Smith: SmartScan is enabled in Expensify under preferences and it still won't fill in ANY of the information of the Amazon receipt (invoice). It worked for a while, then stopped totally working. WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY FROM EXPENSIFY READ THE COMPLAINTS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT??
- (2019-11-04) Hugo Esteves: Does not work. (I use the paid version) Literally nothing happens.
- (2019-02-24) Vladi Jani: Great idea poor execution - DOESNT work
- (2019-02-15) Rikk Wolf: Just straight up doesn't work whatsoever. Literally nothing happens and I've triple checked that I am using it correctly. "Web receipts" sent to my account never show up.
- (2019-01-20) Shang L: It won't upload image as expected.
- (2019-01-10) not working with company SSO
- (2018-09-19) Isha Gupta: Can't signin to the plugin when I am able to sign in on the website with SAML?
- (2018-09-05) Luke MIles: Doesn't work anymore
- (2018-06-13) Josh Jacobson: Just doesn't work at all.
- (2017-12-03) Jay Kim: Doesn't work with SSO - OFfice 365. It's been months since they have known about this feature request. Frustrated that they won't even acknowledge it.
- (2017-08-02) Ken Sheedlo: Doesn't work with my company's SSO.
- (2017-03-19) I can't login: blocked by other extension but no info on how to resolve it.
- (2017-03-18) Ellie Hale: Says it's blocked by an extension so can't log in.
- (2017-02-09) Sean Benoit: Can't log in, company uses SAML.
- (2016-09-14) Michael Haxhiu: Great updates to this extension! This works fantastic for receipts
- (2016-09-14) T.J. Ferriss: We've fixed the recent issues described in previous reviews and Expensify Web Receipts is functioning better than ever with a slick new interface. This is definitely a time saver!
- (2016-09-02) Ken Jibiki: Doesn't work.
- (2016-08-27) Olivier Compagne: Simply doesn't work. Same issue as countless other reviews - spins indefinitely, never uploads.
- (2016-08-21) Kim Sanchez: its very helpful
- (2016-06-30) Drew Register: Doesn't support SAML login, so it's not usable for me
- (2016-06-10) Gordon Tom: Doesn't work - I can't get past the initial login screen. Asks for my email address, with a continue button that doesn't work.
- (2016-06-05) Chuck Dunlap: Never works right anymore in Chrome. Receipts get hung up, connection gets hung up and then hundreds of blank receipts are created.
- (2016-05-23) Same issue as many others: spins indefinitely, never uploads. Too bad, this would be really useful if it worked.
- (2016-05-05) Richard Law: As so many others have commented, on most of my machines it just spins infinitely.
- (2015-12-13) Francisco Jaramillo: great tool so far. Competes with Concur
- (2015-10-29) Casey Allen: After about a year of it not working it's now working for me. Flawlessly. Makes it really helpful for those receipts I can't easily email.
- (2017-03-20, v:1.5.1) Eric Hohlt: Blocked by Extension
I get "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension". Nothing running that would block anything.
- (2017-03-14, v:1.5.1) Alex Knight: Blocked By Extension
I have used this before. Reinstalling, and having issue as several others have posted...message stating requests to the server blocked by an extension after enter my password, and click "accept"
- (2017-03-13, v:1.5.1) Keith Nagel: Extension blocked
Same as the last comment, I get "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension". Nothing running that would block anything.
- (2017-02-23, v:1.5.1) Travis Moore: Extension blocked
I can't connected the extension to my account. It's downloaded to the browser but everytime I log in to connect I get a "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension." But I have no pop up blocker extensions, or other extensions that should be blocking connecting running.
- (2016-10-13, v:1.5.1) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Expensify Web Receipts". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-09-02, v:1.4.0) Ken Jibiki: Does Not Upload
Icon just blinks on forever.
- (2016-05-17, v:1.4.0) Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension. I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 1 700 $. We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail:[email protected]
- (2016-04-12, v:1.4.0) Allen Keys: Not Working
When you initiate a receipt upload from the extension, it never completes. The icon just does it's loading animation indefinitely until you cancel the upload. I have the most recent version of Chrome and the extension installed. I actually just tried uninstalling the extension as it used to work and reinstalled, but to no avail. It has been this way for about a month now.
- (2016-01-20, v:1.3.3) Александр Шинкунс: make money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2015-10-01, v:1.3.3) T J: Web receipts low resolution
When I used the plugin the printed receipt is so low resolution that it's unreadable. How can I fix this?