A Facebook Politics Switch - On or Off
Take back your mental health, enjoy Facebook again, get your news from credible sources and stop ruining your day and stressing yourself out. Features: A simple switch to turn politics on or off. Adding and removing items from filter list. It's as simple as that! It won't filter pictures or your mobile phone, but I'll do my best to take care of the rest.
- (2021-04-19) Brian Carroll: This plugin is awesome, you fixed Facebook. It just worked - my Facebook is so much calmer now without all the noise, and I can enjoy reading interesting things again.
- (2021-02-04) Nick Rosaci: I'm sorry, but what in the hell? You're CHARGING for this app now? No thanks. I'd rather just use uBlock Origin to filter posts than pay for something like this. You made this a waste. Good job. Way to drive your ratings way down.
- (2021-02-02) Rick Givens: The update creates a monthly limit, which is so pathetically small you can reach it in one day. Then the app asks you for money. Pathetic, and not worth installing.
- (2020-11-23) Matt Bos: Sick of the political rhetoric? Want to avoid discussion topics with *that* side of the family who constantly post political memes? Tired of the polarization that comes with uninformed people in your Facebook feed post politically charged garbage every hour? This plugin is for you.
- (2020-08-17) Belinda Hoosech: Seems to only remove politics from one side of the aisle as well as non-political posts made by people who frequently post political stuff. Uninstalling it. :-( Unrecommending it. :-(
- (2020-08-07) Marshall Atkinson: Totally works and now the election bs isn't dominating my feed. Awesome!
- (2020-03-04) Sandra Carson: Love it!
- (2020-02-28) Slater Corbin: This is great. Not sure if it is working on my phone but it is on my laptop.
- (2020-02-25) Laurie Van Roekel: It's keeping politics off, but sometimes it only opens my news feed to: "Welcome to Facebook Get started by adding friends. You'll see their videos, photos and posts here." and won't let me go further. ANy ideas as to how to stop that?
- (2018-12-02) Ethan Radgowski: rad! needed this badly, fixed my life.
- (2018-11-14) Deborah Gill: Bless you for making this. Just added it and it seems to work. It gets to a point where you just don't want to see politics everywhere. A point where you know where everyone stands on every issue and it's just annoying to see it everywhere. So thank you for making this extension. I look forward to seeing more of what my family and friends are doing instead of their reposts of news articles.
- (2018-10-23) Ricky Russell: Just added this extension (10-22-18) and it works great. Facebook is much better now!
- (2018-07-11) Matthew Quinly: Doesn't seem to to anything... uninstall or don't even bother to begin with.
- (2018-06-21) Geoffrey Scott: I really want this to work and be successful..The word filter thing says "loading" and doesn't work when I click on it. Please fix this and I'll give a great review
- (2018-05-02) Bill Pollifrone: Is this supposed to show anything in the filters besides "Loading" ? Seems this doesn't work.
- (2018-03-04) S Q: Not able to edit. Will be uninstalling.
- (2018-02-28) Ian Webster: This extension makes money off your Amazon purchases by adding the author's affiliate tag when you visit the site. Not disclosed - very dishonest & deceptive.
- (2018-02-26) Terry Thomas: Somehow it has disappeared from my Chrome setup and I can't see a way here to reinstall it.
- (2018-02-25) Erik Deckers: When RAPFF updated, I was supposed to grant it a new permission. This one said "to change data on ALL visited websites." There is no way I'm letting any plugin anywhere manipulate data on all my websites. I uninstalled it and won't use it again until those permissions are revised.
- (2018-02-17) Anna Pavoncello: This app would have 5 stars if I could figure out how to use it...can't find it anywhere on my settings or anything. So tired of the FB politics.
- (2018-02-14) Stan Allard: I'm very happy with this extension. I didn't realize how well it worked until I had to reset Chrome for issues unrelated to this extension. It's based on keywords so take a few minutes to add or remove keywords you want to block or allow.
- (2018-01-13) Needs ability to edit word list.
- (2017-12-08) Timothy Peterson: I downloaded this extension a few days ago and saw good results. It didn't remove all, but after reading the reviews before I installed this, it does work. I'm now just sitting back and waiting for the promised update to come. Good job so far. Lets get the update going now.
- (2017-10-18) Roy Lucier: It stopped working altogether.... it's almost like there's more politics than before
- (2017-08-31) Scott Byrnes: Does not turn on. This is pretty much garbage.
- (2017-08-22) Alicia Borth: This extension worked in the past. Now it is stuck to off and only turns on when you are in it. What did you do to it?
- (2017-08-20) Andrea Lyn Van: It helps a little, but I would like to edit the keyword list and add more phrases/keywords.
- (2017-08-17) Reverend Andy: Flat out doesn't work. I've played around with it for 30 minutes and still see politics all over my Facebook.
- (2017-08-01) Senora Clean: Mine won't go back to "ON". What if I change my mind and I want to delete the extension all together? Doesn't seem to be that option. HELP please.
- (2017-07-11) Krazy Kanuck: Without the ability to edit the word list, this Program is OK, but needs more work to be awesome
- (2017-07-04) Edward Hatzidakis: It won't stay on
- (2017-05-11) Jo Trust: It is not deleting political posts on Facebook
- (2017-05-07) Stephanie Ruksyio: iT STILL LETS EVERYTHING IN
- (2017-05-05) Nathan Lee: It works but not 100% of the time. I guess it doesn't parse every single post in your feed somehow.
- (2020-07-11, v:2.5) Heidi Wolters: Extension is removing nonpolitical posts
Random nonpolitical posts seem to be vanishing, including things I post myself. How do I remove the extension?