Right Click to translate selected text into a new Tab using Google Translate
This handy extension helps user to translate selected text into a new chrome tab via context menu. Unlike other in-place translation extensions, this extension keeps the original webpage clean and untouched. It also provides ability to let user choose a prefered target language.
- (2022-10-19) Max Rempel: It messes up typing posts and comments in facebook
- (2022-05-29) Swiftco Trading: I higly recommend you Our investors are gradually giving their testimonies SWIFTCOTRADING $20 investment to earn $24 $30 investment to earn $36 $1000 investment to earn $1500 $5000 investment to earn $10000 https://swiftcotrading.com/
- (2022-03-15) Cosmortal: Great service for those not familiar how to Google. Otherwise, opening a new tab and copy/pasting the desired text into Google Translate is just as easy and exactly what it does. This app saves you a single click! If that's for you, go for it!
- (2022-02-02) James Chance: Extension faussement gratuite ! Vous demande de "participer... et se bloque si vous refusez !
- (2022-01-29) DEAWDEAW PD: I Like Adn I Love So Mouch.
- (2021-11-06) Jose Luis Romero: One question, I obviously installed in all my pc/notebooks, but IN the notebook the new tab/windows is created as a floating one, not stacked with the rest of the browser's tab, it is like a popup and I like it that way, but I can't find any config that handles that behavior, IDK how I did that but I want in all my pcs
- (2020-09-26) Assamad Arrashid: مفيد وسريع وعملي .. شكرا قوقل .. مبدعين دوما
- (2020-04-02) Ertuğrul Baran: Kullanışlı. Teşekkürler. Ama direk sağ tuşa basınca hedef dile çevirse daha iyi olurdu bence.
- (2020-03-26) Kevin Stone: Sadly the extension did not work at first, it refused to bring up a new tab with the selection and instead just kept opening the language panel in the extension settings. I cleared everything, reinstalled and now it works okay. I still feel that language selection panel is poorly conceived. There's no need for it as you can easily find the current language of the browser and set that as the default language for the extension. The checkboxes also make no sense, this is why drop downs and combo boxes were invented!
- (2019-05-11) Ayham Brada: good enough
- (2019-01-22) Enlightened36: Works well for single words and is super easy to use. For sentences, it sticks to the previously chosen language so you have to change the language in Translate
- (2018-12-25) Nyarlathotep: сделайте всплывающее окно.
- (2018-12-22) Yuho Chu: doesn't work
- (2018-11-19) Atiq Qadri: Looks to be good on short term usage experience.
- (2018-06-27) พงศกร กิ่งนอก: Worked great
- (2018-06-06) Tom Rohrmoser: super schnell und einfach anzuwenden, perfekt gemacht. Works very good :)
- (2018-04-19) sorry about that, works great now, changed rating.
- (2018-04-18) Mevlut Yildiz: Great extension but after last update it became a litle annoying. Now we have to choose target language or languages and this add more step after right click. I like old way, highlight the words and ringt click to translete and if you want to change output language you can adjust whatever you want in translate page. Now it's impossible to use this way we have to choose atleast one target language. I hope developer add targetless option. edit: after i check comments i found out google has changed way to work translate but still i can't used to it i hope there will be a solution for this. I also feedback to google about it.
- (2018-04-15) Peter Anderson: Why does it need to read browsing history as of recent update?
- (2018-01-04) Carlos Tabachnik Z.: Works perfect ....Awesome
- (2017-07-16) Adam Aley: Just what I was looking for. Worked great out the box.. I'll come back after a few weeks & update the review if I remember. Cheers Eric :)
- (2016-05-31) swerts johnny: andere stem AUB
- (2014-09-02) Tnk: exactement ce que je recherchais !! Merci au dev !!
- (2014-08-01) Jakub Kamerys: Useful extension !
- (2014-07-01) Norris Nam: Awesome extension! Thank you for fast, comfortable experience. Suggestion: an extension allow add an item to right click menu. Allow open a url in new tab/ current tab with selected text.
- (2014-06-24) Alberto Cordeddu: It would be greater if the translation appears on the next tab and not on the last one :)
- (2014-05-12) MAREIA Mar: nice, very easy
- (2014-03-05) ناصر الشام: Great ext. Thanks
- (2013-12-17) Mickael Boudni: je cherchais une extension qui permettait de sélectionner le texte d'une texte et lancer sa traduction via Google Translate dans un nouvel onglet... C'est chose faite! merci au développeur
- (2013-11-30) Александр Валерьевич: То что давно искал! Выделил райт клик, в новом окне на гугл транслейте перевело!
- (2023-03-09, v:1.8.8) Shlomo Blumberg: Extension stopped showing the full-page translation while right clicking the page.
I was used to right click a web page in order to translate the full page to English. Since today, while right clicking the page, there is not option to select 'Translate full page'. I am using Edge browser - on Windows 7 64
- (2023-01-19, v:1.8.8) Jacek Mariański: Is there a character limit in things you can translate?
I've tried using this extension but seems to me that there's a hardcoded amount of characters that would be great if it was adjustable. Formatting is also removed when using the extension, which eg. removes new lines
- (2022-12-22, v:1.8.8) Ray Hassan: instructions
I am trying to find out "How to install it in my PC or iphone. can you send instructions?
- (2022-03-24, v:1.8.8) Ofra Raveh: Translation
How do i type in Hebrew in an English keyboard?
- (2022-01-18, v:1.8.8) Rachel Zhang: Why it doesn't work?
Hi, why it doesn't work? I've selected the target language and then I tested it, by selecting a random text + right-click, nothing happened! but it does work well on my colleague's computer (His computer is windows, Mine is a macbook)
- (2021-03-26, v:1.8.7) Vugar Ibrahimov: Azeerbaijani - incorrent
Hi. https://imgur.com/3cfLDef <= in this menu - Azeerbaijani - is incorrect. Correct is - Azerbaijani. Thanks! for app =)
- (2020-01-27, v:1.8.7) rahul kumar: cat
- (2019-09-17, v:1.8.7) Richie den Heijer: IK SNAP ECHT NIET HOE HET IN ZIJN WERK GAAT
IK SNAP ECHT NIET HOE HET IN ZIJN WERK GAAT
- (2019-08-01, v:1.8.7) Darko Petreski: Does not work any more
This extension stopped working. In network inspect element I see 403 for this link https://translate.googleapis.com/translate_a/single?client=gtx&sl=de&tl=en&hl=en-US&dt=t&dt=bd&dj=1&source=icon&tk=310019.310019&q=bewertete
- (2019-06-09, v:1.8.7) Rakesh Kumar: Indiabix app Se Hindi me kaise padhe
Indiabix app Se Hindi me kaise padhe
- (2018-01-19, v:1.4.8) yasmin melamed: options
How i translate to another language? the options button isn't work
- (2017-09-20, v:1.4.8) Pop-up tab
I do wish a new tab wouldn't open with every word I want to translate. If possible it would be nice for just a little window to appear next to the word so you can still see the rest of the text you are reading rather than having to flip back and forth and close tabs all the time
- (2016-03-10, v:1.4.6) EDEL-AIRIN Pedersen: oversettelse til facebokk
jeg vil ha min facebook side oversatt til norsk til engelsk