Become happier and more successful with the most effective exercises from positive psychology.
Bliss increases happiness, motivation and effectiveness with scientifically proven techniques from top researchers. Psychologists have developed a collection of exercises, or "interventions," which have been proven to increase happiness and other desirable mental traits. Bliss packages these exercises up for you in one application so that you can easily incorporate them into your life and reap all the benefits from decades of psychological research. Exercises are scheduled for completion on a recurring schedule — allowing you to build the habit of positive mental transformation. **REQUIRES INTERNET ACCESS** Bliss works like a daily diary or gratitude journal that allows you to record thoughts and meditation on the previous day. Each journal entry helps you increase mindfulness, find inspiration, and build self-confidence. Bliss goes beyond self-help and self-improvement to offer writing exercises that have been proven to work in rigorous scientific studies. As you continue writing notes in your gratitude journal and completing the other exercises you begin to change your outlook to focus on the positive, get more enjoyment from life, and become more effective at everything you do. Why use Bliss? *Become Happier* - Bliss rewires your brain for positivity. Over time, as you continue to complete your daily exercises, your mental outlook becomes more positive, you enjoy life more, you find more meaning and satisfaction in your work, you strengthen your relationships and you come closer to being the best possible version of yourself. *Become more successful* - In The Happiness Advantage, positive psychologist Shawn Anchor details the research showing the crucial role that happiness plays in all aspects of success. Happier brains are more creative, resilient, and even more alert. Where a negative brain sees problems, a happier brain sees possibilities. New avenues to success open up and you find creative solutions to help you reach your goals faster than you ever dreamed possible. *Become a better parent, spouse, or friend* - Happiness is contagious. When you rewire your brain for positivity and meaning, everyone you encounter benefits. You find yourself reacting more kindly and patiently and learn to help the people you care about most live happier, more fulfilling lives. *Become more charismatic* - Happier people are viewed as being more likeable, more trustworthy, and more attractive. As you increase your confidence, self-image, and personal power, people are drawn to you. You develop the infectious, optimistic outlook of a leader who always finds a way to lead the group to victory, even in the most dire conditions. *Find more meaning in your work* - Happiness is not just about "looking on the bright side." It's also about identifying what's important to you and figuring out ways to increase those aspects of your life. When you clarify your values, your life is driven with meaning and purpose. Background My inspiration for creating Bliss was to create "crossfit for your brain" - the ultimate lifehack for your mental well being Every day you're challenged with a new exercise that makes you a stronger. The techniques have been validated scientifically. Over time, they transform you from the inside out. How to be Happy (A summary list of scientific findings on things that promote happiness) *) Physical Exercise *) Yoga *) Meditation *) Adequate sleep *) Close, meaningful relationships with others *) Religion or spirituality *) Meaning, i.e. having a "purpose" in your work and life *) Being active *) Positive psychology exercises
- (2021-02-15) ALBA CRUZ: Es muy practica, y aconsejable para ciertos momentos del día. Recomendada 100%
- (2020-10-15) gladys dyer: This is the ONLY app I have ever used for years. I stop sometimes, but always come back to it. It grounds me. It is amazingly satisfying. When I'm feeling low, it is my go to, when I'm feeling great, it is my go to, and when I'm content, it is my go to. Thank you, Bliss!
- (2020-09-21) ritz: This helped so much, I've been feeling down lately and saw this. It's been helping me be more grateful for the things around me and strenghten my relationships. Thanks a lot! This really helped, to anyone reading this I hope you have a great day. And keep up the good work!
- (2020-08-27) Blaise Kern: Wonderful, I try to journal and perform exercises on a regular basis but sometimes I just "can't". The notifcations jolt me too writing.
- (2020-08-11) Marwan Salim: Alhamdulillah, really good. Thank you so much.
- (2020-07-07) Daphne Wessel: I like the design, the promopts and the fact that I can use it on my pc (chrome browser) as well as in the android app. I hate typing on my phone so I prefer to do it on my pc, but sometimes it is nice to read things back on my phone or make adjustments while traveling
- (2020-02-26) Evelyn Abston: Bliss makes Achieving "Brain-Bliss" much easier! I was looking for a journal for gratitude. I had been writing in a journal everyday since December 2019 and I wanted to be able to write things Where ever I was. and now I can use my Chromebook and keep filling things in. but there are added bonus' to this extension. there are exercises to help me when I am having a bad day or a challenging situation and to re-frame it to let it go. visualizing a blissful future that activates neurotransmitters in your brain and release endorphins in your brain and achieve "brain-bliss. I love this extension, you will too!
- (2020-02-21) Paula Lund: It's good.
- (2020-01-20) Al Gamez: For years I have battled with addiction, Bliss is way that I can open up and express what is on my mind and how I feel without the uncomfortable embarrassment of sharing with others.
- (2020-01-16) Risha Ghosh: This app is my religion.
- (2019-11-17) Charvi Mehta: This is an excellent app. This well designed app helps me stay positive by showing a different perspective to life. A highly recommended app.
- (2019-10-27) harry kirk: this app is what every one needs, i did not realise how i was sort of lost in my own life so to speak as i used the app i was amazed at how many wondeful things i had to be grateful for and how good it feels to put it in writing. thanks so much for this app!!!
- (2019-10-13) geovanny navarro: Great idea guys. Keep up the good work.
- (2019-10-11) this extension is just what the world (any many humans) need at this time in history. it helps teach you to step out of the mile a second, uber fast-paced technology heavy lives we now lead, and pause. reflect. breathe. just be. brilliant idea. love this extension.
- (2019-10-09) Lilac Penguin: I would much prefer to use my own images for the journal entries, or at the very least, select between 3 to 5 different images. And to be entirely honest, I could simply write down all the journal sections as writing prompts, and write them down in a different application or in my own notebook.
- (2019-09-08) Naomi Hynan: This is a great app. I appreciate it encourages me to shift my thinking to appreciating where I am and how I am always becoming my best self through intention and attention.
- (2019-09-06) Ichbinliebe Schon: love this app love the gratitude movement that is beginning to surface in the world everywhere. I am so grateful for this joyful blessing in the form of a mobile app. I am so grateful for everyone using it and I hope that it will cause a huge elevation of financial increase of spiritual increase of hope and of love in the lives of those who created it. God favor you in all your gratitude centered endeavors and may He cause you abundance in every area of your life for all the days pf your life and all the next ten generations of your family in Jesus name i decree and declare this to be truth it shall be so and it cannot be otherwise. amen praise God all Glory be to God
- (2019-05-14) SI Afghani: It's very nice and diverse! Best one i've seen. Would be great if there would be more information on the benefits of gratitude, so it's more encouraging to do the exercises.
- (2019-04-12) ali mcnamara: I just found this app and it is really useful. These things have already been proven and some of the ideas are so good. I need to start doing this daily. An attitude of gratitude to make your life more wholesome and better in the long run is really positive.
- (2019-01-29) Hannah-Violet Granger-Weasley: This is a great way to make myself appreciate everything, and to learn what my life could be like if I didn't have any family, or even a roof over my head, or something to eat! I will always think first. Thank you for making my life a better and caring one!
- (2019-01-09) D Bookmarker: .Great and simple app! Let's be thankful for all what we have, this app helps a bit to do so!
- (2018-11-21) Kayla Thornton: I love this app, it really makes you be grateful for all of the good things in life
- (2018-11-07) Lynda Deckard Ramos: I found this app by accident and I really love it. It is important for us to take stock of ourselves more often than we regularly do. And this app is such a feel good thing for me!
- (2018-10-16) Paul T Murray: Beautiful extension, it helps me to calm and centre myself on a daily basis. I love the simplicity and cannot recommend it more highly.
- (2018-09-03) A Mango Gaming: Some of us take life for granted or sometimes we are just lost in its violent current. This app helps reflect when we don't know what questions to ask ourselves. Keep up the good work and thank you for making this app! :)
- (2018-08-12) Jeff Lewis: Bliss is an excellent program to help grow out of the anxiety and misfocus of live. It gives you a chance to look at yourself & work on being positive & an encouragement to others.
- (2018-07-24) Azar khateeb: its an really amazing app
- (2018-07-13) Renée Parker: I love this extension. A great pause from the constant hustle to establish a healthy perspective. I love the exercises and the imagery. Thanks so much for creating it.
- (2018-04-18) Xuzu S: Trying to be happy, ended up with the opposite because the signup is error.
- (2018-04-17) Leah Garman: I was just giving this a once-over! This is an awesome extension! Thank you for taking the time and effort to create something as meaningful as this! Keep up the great work!
- (2018-04-13) Nano Moody: Just found this app and i love it. You get so caught up in the day to day work and stress then a notification pops up on my screen and reminds me to do something positive. I click on it and start typing. It helps me switch my mindset to positive thoughts which in turn gives me a more positive perspective on everything i do.
- (2018-04-10) Redtara: Im having fun with this. Its helping me realize what is really important to me.
- (2018-04-04) Matthew Hinman: I'm enjoying this ext because work can be stressful and this ext helps break me away from that mindset to focus on positive self improvement.
- (2018-02-14) Brandon Horst: This journaling app is amazing. It helps me to stay positive for the small things, for those around me, and even for the opportunities problems create. I had many difficulties journaling consistently and finding meaning in journaling until I discovered Bliss!
- (2018-02-10) Paul Bertino: It affords me opportunity to see many sides to the perspective on life. I am more aware of my emotions.
- (2018-02-01) Daniela Pardi Aurbach: It´s a great possibility to exercise positively the brain and the mind.
- (2021-01-01, v:2.0.3) Udo Rodemann: Chrome extension fails to sync with phone app or vice versa
If it is not your intent to allow the Chrome app to sync with the Apple or Android version of the phone app, please tell us. I have been an Android user but switched to Apple now. I am also a Patreon supporter. Again, if the sync is not in your near term plans for development please tell us.
- (2020-06-13, v:2.0.3) Sameena: Affiliate - error
- (2020-04-15, v:2.0.3) Google chrome
I have lost my google chrome icon and all the little squares that are underneath it. Help please!
- (2019-06-19, v:2.0.3) Charvi Mehta: I am unable to open bliss
I am unable to open the bliss extension in chrome. Every day I have to remove the extension and then add again for it to start functioning. Can you pls resolve this issue?? Although I really like this app but this is creating an issue.
- (2018-09-11, v:2.0.3) Technical difficulties
I downloaded Bliss yesterday. I have tried several times since then, and I get to the login page, but no further. I cannot even create an account. Please help! I was looking forward to trying out your ap.
- (2018-06-05, v:2.0.3) Susan Turkel: link between Android app and Chrome extension?
Is there any way to connect one's Bliss app on the phone to one's Chrome version? The Android app doesn't ask for a login, but the Chrome does. I'd like to see all my data in one place (and be able to export it if possible). Thanks.
- (2018-06-01, v:2.0.3) Rebekah Jones-Bourke: Nothing Happening...
I have downloaded the extension, but it is doing NOTHING. I've visited the website and I don't see anything other than information about the app and a link back to this store page. ???????????
- (2018-05-10, v:2.0.3) Jauwad Majid: by curriculum vitae by jauwad majid
- (2018-04-20, v:2.0.3) Francisco Chaves: Não está mais enviando
Até esses dias estava funcionando normal. Mas agora o botão submit não funciona. Será que poderiam me ajudar? Eu amo o aplicativo de vocês, é maravilhoso.
- (2018-03-18, v:2.0.3) Mikayla Bailey: Won't let me create an account to use app
It looks like I am not the only one having this issue, but when I try to create and account so I can get into the app it says "Unable to connect to the Parse API". I really liked the app from what I saw in the overview but I can't even get a chance to use it. And I even got a notification on my desktop today but I can't do anything because I can't get into the app
- (2018-01-20, v:2.0.2) Rafaella Pereira: Trouble opening!
Get get to use it...it doesnt open...can you help me?
- (2018-01-03, v:2.0.2) Gitte Van den Bossche: Can't create accounte
Here the same problem as reported several times! Error: Unable to connect to the Parse API.
- (2018-01-02, v:2.0.2) can't create acct.
dear developer: you've heard this already plenty of times. hopefully you are well and that being unwell is not why it looks like no one has received a response/solution... you have what seems to be a very beautiful, extension. i hope we all we get a chance to enjoy it. thanks.