Passbolt extension for the open source password manager for teams.
Passbolt is an open source password manager for teams. It allows your team to securely share and store credentials. For instance, the wifi password of your office, or the administrator password of a router or your organisation social media account password. Passbolt is different from the other password managers because : - It is free & open source; - It is primarily designed for teams and not individuals; - It is based on OpenPGP, a proven cryptographic standard; - It is easy to use for both novice and IT professionals alike; - It is extensible thanks to its restful API; - It is respectful of privacy. This add-on is required to use the software.
- (2019-11-29) Steffen Mühlnickel: very good password manager. We use it to store passwords and share them in a group of people. Support is quick and very helpful if you have a problem.
- (2019-05-17) Ant So: Totally useless, it does not work at all. Great waste of time. It always pops this error: 'There was an error during authentication. Enable debug mode for more information'
- (2018-09-25) Vineet Vishwanathan: An amazing open source password manager for startups and enterprises. Very secure and user friendly.
- (2018-09-25) Milosha Faria: This a great password manager! Total lifesaver Allows me to have strong passwords without having to remember them all. Love it!
- (2018-03-28) Beshoy Girgis: I like what passbolt stands for but I've run into issues using on multiple devices. My Chrome extension was auto disabled because it now requires permission to manage downloads -- why?
- (2018-02-20) Arthur Jenson: The Chrome/Chromium version does not work with our passbolt instance. It logs in (as I get a different message when I use the wrong password) thinks about it then returns to the login screen meaning I am unable to use it at all. The Firefox version works fine which leads me to believe the issue is with the chrome extension and not the server.
- (2017-10-24) Mattia Giangrandi: One of the best self-hosted password manager.
- (2017-08-15) A very nice and useful password manager for my team!
- (2017-08-13) Svenn Dhert: Een beetje zoeken, maar werkt perfect. Zeker voor werk omgeving handig.
- (2017-08-02) Brendan Davis: Horrible app. Signing up for "demo" never actually completes.
- (2017-07-29) Luka Kovačič: Very nice and useful password manager
- (2017-07-20) Helder Martins: Excellent plugin which actually works with the Passbolt web application, a nice password and security system intended not only for personal but for business in a great Open Source package.
- (2017-06-14) Daniel Clements: Although a little tricky to install, the support for this product is exceptional. This product shows a lot of promise and I can't wait to see what features they bring out soon.
- (2017-01-05) René Diepstraten: A very promising password manager. Uses open source tools and makes them easy to use. More functionality expected this year.
- (2016-12-01) Sirius Emo: best!!!
- (2018-12-11, v:2.4.5) Eddie Bijnen: The addon nolonger works in the CE version 2.5.0
You are unable to edit group to add new people. In firefox you are unable to save changes
- (2018-05-08, v:2.0.5) Karl Donnelly: Need access to v1.6.5
Hi I need to get a chrome plugin link for passbolt v1.6.5
- (2017-08-21, v:1.6.2) Chrome Extension for self hosted instance?
Hi, Passbolt looks very promising! Before we dive deeper into it and install it in our infrastructure we would like to understand if the browser extension also works with a self hosted instance of Passbolt. Thank you!