Why should only mobile browsers have tab managers
Fruumo Tab Manager is the easiest to use tab manager for chrome. Current features: -Search through open tabs -Search through your history by starting your search with ':' -Search through bookmarks by starting your search with ',' -Search through various commands by starting your search with '.' -Close any open tab -Refresh any open tab -Pin any open tab -Move any open tab to separate window -Interactive tutorial -Open any of your bookmarks -shows you number of opened tabs -refresh all tabs -close all tabs -close duplicate tabs Features to expect: -Color coding tabs -Saving tab sessions -Cross-device tab transfer We need your help to add more features! Use the suggest feature page to suggest more features for Fruumo Tab Manager
- (2019-11-14) Adriano Garcez: Too slow
- (2019-09-03) Pierre Schubert: Simple et efficace, exactement ce que je cherchais.
- (2019-06-05) Gnourt F: Pop-up too slow.
- (2019-02-08) Mirek Interactive: No option to show all address with tab name - only tab title. No option to remember last searched query. No option to sort tabs (in the list) by the "last usage" order. No option to resize the popup window. The search results are strange - it showing me too much results! Not related to what I'm searching.
- (2018-09-23) Phil Schmidt: Been ages since last update. Somehow gets to work but with dated UI.
- (2017-11-30) Doris & Claude Thomassin: A bit disappointing : although the search functions (in tabs, favorites, ect..) is cool, adding a mnemo somewhare to remember how to do the different searches, or a drop-down "menu", there are a certain number of features missing : 1. ability to pin the vertical tabs to the right or the left side (both option necessary) 2. size of tabs window shorter than whole heigth of the screen 3. height of the tabs not adjustable 4. same for the width 5. possibility to open a new window with columns of tabs for each Chrome window open, with possibility to move tabs from one window to another (sort of Tabs Manager)
- (2017-10-15) Gersivan Oliveira: Faz o que promete.
- (2017-08-20) Bergg Uscha: Slow. (on two different machines)
- (2017-07-19) Yony Fernandez: Simply its really nice and neat, and simple and clean. LOL , really good job with this I just downloaded it, seriously super simple and quick to use. This just became my favorite Tab manager
- (2017-05-05) Tiago Brandão: Is one of the beautifulest, lightest and with useful good features... but it only displays tabs of the current window.... I don't need a tab manager for a window but for all of then!
- (2017-02-21) Ryan Christman: This is my favorite tab manager. While lacking a bit in terms of ability to organize, the 'only up when needed' + hotkey and the quick search + Enter to switch tabs features more than make up for any shortcomings.
- (2017-02-20) Hatem Nawar: Only annoying thing for me is that the order keeps changing while I'm closing the tabs, not sure why. Otherwise it's great for those who open 30+ tabs :)
- (2016-09-27) YoNed: Missing major functionality: Cannot drag tabs to reposition/rearrange them. Does not show tabs on non-active window Also, the search options are cool but not intuitive to remember
- (2016-07-19) Net Huang: 剛安裝，覺得很好用 開多了，這個可以解決找不到分頁的問題
- (2016-05-06) Nathaniel יהוה: It should be integrated into all browsers! Thanks a lot dude. Amazing. It would be cool if we could drag and drop to rearrange the order of them. Also, sorting by name/time opened/time last visited in either ascending/descending order would be super cool too!
- (2015-09-03) Moin: Realy great idea, but it would be realy nice to configure the shortcut for Fruumo because i have a german keyboard where "y" and "z" key are exchanged. So Alt + z is hard to press. And another good feature will be, to use the up and down keys to select an entry from the list which is not the first one. And at least it would be nice if you can optimize the search algotihm, so when i typed a char sequence which is find exactly in one entry this entry(ies) will be displayed first. But realy GREAT idea please fix the mention things and i will love that tool.
- (2015-07-18) Silas Buss: Looking for something like this since a long while, congratulations fruumo and thanks
- (2015-06-04) Serhii Shcherbatiuk: Seems nice until you found it work only tabs in current window, not for all windows.
- (2015-04-04) Dan Neacsu: It's clean, simple and easy to use, what it lacks and would really love to see in a recently closed tabs panel and a more specific position for the close button, using it on my tsblet it is usually hard
- (2015-02-25) Arseniy P: too slow( 5 seconds opening window for 3-5 tabs.
- (2015-02-15) Bram Wolfe: An interesting approach to tab management. Despite not being updated in over a year, it still seems to work well. Wishes/Suggestions: 1. Create an options page! I hate when extensions have no configurable options. 2. Allow users to customize which syntax to use for searching open tabs, bookmarks, and history. 3. In addition to being a popup menu, also allow this extension to open as a new window, much like "Tabman Tab Manager" does.
- (2015-02-09) Erez Sason: Does exactly what I expected. perferct!
- (2015-01-22) Orig James Saxon: It would be great if it didn't give me a list of blanks. Don't know why its doing that. Also it seems that the settings are all in Chinese. Something went wrong perhaps.
- (2014-09-10) Drew White: Would be good to have it not in the task bar, and have the option available to have it shown on the left panel. And if there is a way to remove the TABS a the top of the window, that would also be a big advantage. Loving the features, just could be improved a bit. As in Vertical Tabs sort of thing, like in FireFox and other good browsers. And the ability to resize the left. and have it open up larger on mouse over. As I have seen this done in other extensions, but that's all they did, expanded and shrank and were useless when handling 200+ tabs. Great little extension you have, just needs a bit of improvement to make it a 6 star extension.
- (2014-07-22) Edison Lerma: It crashes every time I try to open it.
- (2019-11-24, v:1.23) Geoff Speedie: if updates really are coming...
NO ONE likes typing a key to find an app, i cant remember when i have 100 extensions what keys i need to press : . ; or whatever the heck. or i would revise that whole idea and have a history tab, a MRU, MRC, at the top, like how 4 tabs open look in a browser. much easier, much more user friendly. then you just click on what you need and bam the list shows up. typing : or ; is not a great idea. the less typing the better. click and show me info i want. then if i need to type its to narrow down. not to get to a category, I hope you understand this is just constructive. this app would be top 25 in the entire store if you made the changes i mentioned. Lastly if you wanna do this all right, you need tab sorting by date created and URL. You have no idea how FEW tabs exts dont sort by date created. THat and URL and maybe ABC. i have 1000+ ext i have installed over the years. the 50+ i use regularly have made the cut through a lot of trial and error. and im telling you, please do what i say, and this app will be awesome. Thank me later! :)
- (2018-07-18, v:1.23) Nathan Malishev: The shortcut sucks, especially on mac
As i said it sucks. Can we have the ability to change it. Opera's `crtl-space` is a good idea
- (2018-01-25, v:1.23) Patricio Infante: keyboard focus when Fruumo is open.
when the extension is triggered, the keyboard focus is on the menu button instead on the search box. this forces you to use the mouse to search, even if the extension was triggered using the keyboard shortcut. I think this would be a simple yet very nice addition. Thanks for your time ;)
- (2017-11-30, v:1.23) Doris & Claude Thomassin: suggestions for improvements
1. ability to pin the vertical tabs to the right or the left side (both option necessary) 2. size of tabs window shorter than whole heigth of the screen 3. height of the tabs not adjustable 4. same for the width 5. possibility to open a new window with columns of tabs for each Chrome window open, with possibility to move tabs from one window to another (sort of Tabs Manager) 6. possibility to rearrange order of tabs
- (2017-10-09, v:1.23) Stephen Bradley: Corrupted & can't delete
Shows as 'this extension may have been corrupted'... I can't "repair" and I can't "remove"... if I do either one, it just repairs as a corrupted extension every time I restart chrome
- (2017-01-12, v:1.23) Alex Lindsay: Using X to close a tab also clears the search.
Say I want to close 3 tabs that have the search "face" in them. When I hit the X next to the first match, the "face" search is also cleared. I need to re-enter "face" after each time I close a tab.
- (2016-09-27, v:1.23) YoNed: move tabs
Please add the ability to move tabs in the pulldown in order to rearrange them and include tabs from other windows as well
- (2016-08-25, v:1.23) Dwayne Kuan: great tab manager
great tab manager. i'd really like to see the ability to move or sort tabs by dragging on the selection. the height of the tab manager at the moment does not fill up my entire screen. i'd like to see either the ability to customize the height or for it to open up to fill the entire height of my screen.
- (2015-12-18, v:1.23) Gan Kachra: Moving
Hi Is possible to add a feature that allows tab re-ordering by selecting and dragging? This is the only feature that is lacking for me on this extension and I have another tab manager that supports it and I'm switching between the two. I would rather use this only once the feature is added. Thanks
- (2015-09-30, v:1.23) Closing a tab when filtered by search loses search
1. Open a bunch of tabs, open tab manager 2. Enter some search text to narrow down the list of tabs to fewer items 3. Click close next to one of the tab items 4. The search criteria is cleared out and the full list of items appear I'd much rather the search criteria not change and the list remain filtered. USE CASE: I want to close a bunch of tabs pointing to different Google drive docs - I search for Google then click on the items I want to close - currently I have to re-search after every closure - bummer!
- (2015-09-13, v:1.23) Brian Stovall: Each Click generates a message box
When I click on a link a box appears & says Fruumo is taking a snapshot of the page & not to close the window until it completes? I should add that this is happening on my windows 7 x32 machine. Is there a way to disable these warnings???? If not I am going to uninstall it!!!