Time zone and local time converter. Compare and convert time between many locations at a time.
Time zone and city time converter between multiple locations worldwide. Converter allows find, add and compare over 100,000 cities and about 300 time zones. Converts times instantly as you type, in both direction. To help us improve, we would love to hear your feedback and any suggestions for future updates. ------------------- Version 1.4.5 - 1.4.12 - Fixes and improvements Version 1.4.4 - New redesigned time input field Version 1.4.2 - Added date picker and date info Version 1.4.1 - Compact styling Version 1.4 - Auto adjust selected time zone for daylight saving Version 1.3.5 - Updated time zone database Version 1.3.4 - Drag & drop - Auto-focus Version 1.3.3 -24 hour format support Version 1.3.1 -fix for daylight saving Version 1.3 -Loading fix -Performance -Default time
- (2020-07-15) Ismael Balkhi: Hi Yuriy, The daylight saving time still does not work. For example, PST is +7 GMT but it still shows as +8. Thanks for the reply.
- (2020-07-14) Karl Michael Dela Cruz: This would have been 5 stars if there was an easy way in the UI to reset back the time and sync it to my time. Currently there is no easy way for that unless I turn on and off the extension.
- (2020-07-10) Tim Hand: Great extension but really need to keep on top of the DLS timezones. GMT is currently wrong.
- (2020-06-26) Sylvain Mahe: Too many locations missing but more problematic is that it's often off by one hour probably bc of not handling daylight savings properly. Otherwise would be a wonderful extension.
- (2020-06-23) Leon: Great extension! I have an issue that it shows my timezone 1 hour behind real time. I think it may be related to daylight savings. It will be great if anyone can give an advice how to fix it.
- (2020-04-03) Filipe Gabriel: I love the extension. How ever I am having some problems with the Summer time now. Example, I am from lisbon, we are in Summer time. Right now it's 3pm , however in the app it's 2pm in lisbon. ANyone know how to configure the summer/winter time?
- (2020-03-25) Adam Jaffe: I will give 5 stars if it actually displays the correct time. It always shows a hour behind, like its working off daylight savings or something.
- (2020-03-15) Sadie Fox: This extension is the best one I've ever had. It works really well and the accompanying website is super helpful. The website has sliders and those work really well, and I love it. The extension is super quick and helpful, too.
- (2020-03-10) Joe Williams: Needs support for daylight saving time. Many location's times are incorrect by 1 hour.
- (2020-03-02) Ruth Erica Carpio (IRRI): It's easy to use and very ideal if you have a multi-location working colleagues.
- (2020-02-28) Parham A.: Possibly one of the better and most useful lightweight application I have seen for time conversion. Very well done. It's possibly the first time I rated an extension. I had to look for it. I don't mind paying for this if they had a donation button but I couldn't find it on their website. Thank you!
- (2020-02-20) Matt Schultz: Makes quickly converting between time zones quick & easy!
- (2020-01-02) Katherine Brenders: By far the best time converter app available. Simple, clean, highly customizable, easy to use. Provides all the info I need for scheduling international calls and clearly shows the comparison between times. Doesn't get bogged down by trying to show all kinds of stuff I don't care about and don't need. I would love to have this as a desktop app or outlook integration, too, but I'll take what I can get!
- (2019-12-23) xiao biqiang: Excellent tool! I am wondering if this can be enhanced with 2 more features below? 1. offer a switch to hide the line with system generated city, country, GMT time zone and date. Through this way, the screen looks compact and cleaner 2. Add a "Copy" button on top which can copy the time zones in plain text into clipboard. For example, I have 2 time zones: Shanghai and Barcelona. I input different time to find a good one for meeting, say "15:00" Shanghai time. Then I can click on this copy button and the following texts are added into clipboard, which is exactly what's shown on the screen. Shanghai 16:00 Barcelona 9:00 The reason I want this is I normally share the times in my emails with my colleagues. Thanks.
- (2019-12-08) Rotem Yanovitch: Perfect
- (2019-11-27) Prageeth Wickramasinghe: Easiest way to convert time, loved it...
- (2019-11-22) Mike Elkaim: How can I make it save the time zones. It seems to do it before. Is there a setting that I need to change?
- (2019-10-11) Lee Jordan: This is an extension that does one thing very well. Seems good.
- (2019-10-04) Shannon Fain: PERFECTION. Simple, easy to use, but does not sacrifice any functionality. I honestly think it is the most perfect extension I have ever used.
- (2019-10-02) Yuriy Chepelyuk: Exactly tool I was looking for. I used to open savvy time web page before. Now it is here in my browser. Bravo!
- (2019-10-01) Mel Brackstone: It regularly doesn't show local time correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeps switching to a day forward, and if you're not aware of this glitch it can be very confusing
- (2019-09-01) ii_emerald: i love this. the ability to see the times of my friends with just one click anywhere i am on chrome is so wonderful and efficient. but i'll ask, is there a way to change what time it is every time you open the extension? whenever i open it, it seems to always be an hour behind the actual time (when i look at cst/cdt, it's for example 12pm, even though i live in cst/cdt and it's already 1pm). i know you can edit the time temporarily, but being able to do this would make it the slightly more faster that i like. thanks for the wonderful extension (:
- (2019-08-29) Eli Bonilla: Hi, I love the application because it helped me save so much time. I need to schedule plenty of call daily with people around the world and I just kept my most used Time Zones, including my own and it worked wonders! HOWEVER, a few months ago, the extension won't allow me to keep the list of the time zones, so every time I need to use it, I need to add them again, which honestly is time consuming and about the same of using any other website. Is it possible that this is changed and fixed? Thank you!
- (2019-07-16) Alexander Erchenkov: оч удобная и наглядная картина времени.
- (2019-07-15) Carrie Horvath: It's brilliant - the only thing that's missing is the option to name each timezone - It would be great if I could put my client names against each zone.
- (2020-07-16, v:1.4.14) Mussie Gebregziabiher: Add pizzaz
Add different shades of color to match the time for a given location. If it is midnight, set the background and text white and use lighter colors for day time.
- (2020-05-20, v:1.4.10) FoXSempai: Feature to rename added time zones
Could you add a feature to rename or add comments of time zones names or cities after them being added in my list. Thanks in advance.
- (2020-05-07, v:1.4.10) Rupul Safaya: Does not tell the right local time
I live in Amsterdam. When local time is 3:30Pm e.g. The app shows Amsterdam time & CEST as 2:30 Pm. All other time calcs are also one hour off. Please chase this bug.
- (2020-04-16, v:1.4.10) Raul Alvarez: Time for Paraguay
The time shown for Paraguay, in both options, is the same and one hour behind the actual time. Please correct.
- (2020-03-30, v:1.4.10) Christopher Baxter: BST not working, 1 hour out
Great app for the past 6 months, now reduced usability. Any plans to fix the Daylight Saving Time bug? London is reporting as an hour out since the clocks changed at the weekend. Selecting BST also returns incorrect time.
- (2020-03-25, v:1.4.10) Adam Jaffe: time is wrong
Hi, when search for the time it comes up as the correct time, but when i add that city or TZ to my list the time changes to the wrong time. Please solve this ASAP! Adam
- (2020-03-23, v:1.4.10) Taylor Thiewes: Timezone not accurate
Hello, it seems like users have already reported this, but I can't seem to get the extension to not display daylight savings time. I've tried deleting the extension and re-adding it but to no avail. I'm in Minnesota. Here's what it displays: https://www.screencast.com/t/TLvWmCl5agM Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- (2020-02-20, v:1.4.10) Matt Schultz: Allow highlighted text on web page to pre-fill time/date
I would love the ability to highlight a date/time string on a web page and have that date & time pre-filled in the converter dialog using a selected timezone. This could be done either with a context menu or some additional UI on the existing dialog. For the context menu option, if I highlighted '2/20/2020 7:25 AM' I would envision something like this menu structure: Time Zone Converter > .... Convert '2/20/2020 7:25 AM' > .... .... from UTC (GMT 0) .... .... from Seattle (GMT -8) .... .... from New York (GMT -5) .... .... from Hyderabad (GMT +5:30) where the options in the menu reflect the time zones I've already added in the dialog. Selecting one of them would open the dialog with that date/time prefilled in the selected time zone, and the others time zones reflecting the converted times. Basically, just as if I had opened the dialog, found the desired time zone, and entered the time. A simpler option adding the UI would just be a paste button adjacent to each item in the popup that would set the date accordingly (if the copied string contained a date), paste the time into the appropriate time box, and update the other time zones accordingly.
- (2020-01-03, v:1.4.10) Mary Carol Madigan: Wrong Time
The time is 1 hour off for Central European time, when I enter Frankfurt, it is incorrect.
- (2019-11-11, v:1.4.10) Elliot Jones: Once added, time is 1 hour ahead.
When I search for PST in the list, it shows the correct current time. However, when I add PST to my list, the time shows as being one hour ahead of the current time. This persists whether I'm using PST or PDT. I have to manually edit the time every time I check the extension to see the current time values.
- (2019-10-25, v:1.4.10) Benjamin Bellersen: time zones don't save
i add time zones. but after close and reopen all are gone. i need to handle 4 time zones. it is not useable for me at the moment. please fix asap. otherwise this is exactly what i need.
- (2019-10-10, v:1.4.10) Casey Emmerling: Inconsistent time
Just downloaded about an hour ago. Seems like a great tool, however, in that time it has jumped back and forth between being correct and being an hour behind several times. For example, currently I can search for Portland, OR and the auto-populated search result/preview will show the correct time (10:45). However, once I *add* Portland, it turns into 9:45.
- (2019-10-08, v:1.4.10) Cybil Zhang: Daylight savings not updating
Eastern Australia just went through Daylight Savings and that update is not reflected in the extension - is there any way to update or troubleshoot? It's a great extension, and I'd hate to replace it.
- (2019-10-08, v:1.4.10) ProBox: Saving locations
In the Chrome extension, is there the ability to permanently save the locations so when I click the button, they automatically appear?
- (2019-10-08, v:1.4.10) ProBox: Saving permanent zones
In the Chrome extension, is there an option to save the locations permanently?
- (2019-10-07, v:1.4.10) Vladimir Kuban: daylight savings
I have re-added all time zones - still does not reflect daylight saving shift...
- (2019-07-15, v:1.4.10) Carrie Horvath: Naming each zone
It's brilliant - the only thing that's missing is the option to name each timezone - It would be great if I could put my client names against each zone.
- (2019-05-21, v:1.3.5) Ismael Balkhi: Please Add Auto Adjust Daylight Savings Time
The time conversion right now is one hour off because of DST adjustment not being honored by your app.
- (2019-05-02, v:1.3.5) Loren Kazes: Timezones being deleted
Every-time I click on the extension any timezone I added previously (other than my own) is no longer there. It was working fine at some point but then stopped. Also, its a bit difficult to change times as it feels kind of buggy.