Easily and securely sign legally binding documents on Dokobit e-signing portal and login to various e-services of Dokobit partners
Install Dokobit browser extension for Google Chrome to sign documents on Dokobit electronic document signing portal and login to various e-services of Dokobit partners. Dokobit supports Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Finnish, Icelandic, Belgian eIDs and e-Residency smart card. In order to use Dokobit for e-signing and e-identification, you have to install required software and verify setup directly from https://www.dokobit.com/downloads.
- (2017-07-22) Marius Balčiūnas: Lithuanian Identity Card works nicely on Windows 10.
- (2016-12-13) Migle Varnagire: Doesn't work, says that token hasn't been found, but I've downloaded and installed it. When I try to register on the website, it doesn't provide necessary steps and I keep getting to the same page, downloading the same package and it still doesn't work. Very poor user experience.
- (2015-12-09) Andrius Jalincas: worked great on my mac os x 10.11.1
- (2015-12-09) Tom As: no more JAVA! Tank you.
- (2015-12-09) Žilvinas Kuusas: Works like a charm on OSX 10.11!
- (2015-10-07) Mindaugas Liubinas: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS works flawlessly.
- (2015-09-30) Paulius Podolskis: Works perfect in all OS'es - Win, Mac & Linux. Real saver!
- (2016-03-15, v:1.0.4) Dainius Žvinklys: KODĖL NELEIDŽIA ĮDIEGTI
Ar į Windows kompiuteri iš google store galima įsidiegti šį papildinį?