Automatically login to your favourite websites without entering credentials , even for Basic Auth Now
- (2019-12-27) Rahul Ranwa: Not working on https://erp.schoollog.in/login . plz solve it
- (2019-12-24) Tarun M: does not work..redirects to facebook page.why? no sites found to add
- (2019-09-14) Alfonso Mandia e La Compagnia Dei Dissociati: It doesn't work!
- (2019-08-07) Mauro Mariotti: Pessimo. Non funziona niente
- (2019-06-23) Lyna Pulkrabek: Its not working at ALL for me its letting me give a master password but no matter WHAT i do on options or settings there is no where to Manually put in a Site and it seems no matter where i click on the chrome app logo, it really doesn't do anything other than go to facebook (which i don't use!) COMEPLETLY useless i wish it worked though so badly
- (2019-06-17) Chris Vydas: Installing for the first time as google chromes auto sign in does not appear to be working so i tried this extension and the toolbar button appears but the loggin button does not appear, in other words it doesn't work like the video showed.
- (2019-01-07) Romanyich R: не работает didn't work
- (2019-01-04) EDIT: NVMD!! yknow why? Lemme tell you: Cos GOOGLE ALREADY HAS THIS!! it's called auto signin! under stteings! mucbh liove again! Help, please fix, for https://hunterschools.myschoolapp.com/app/#login the capture button doesn;t pop up, im so sad!! Tried again and unfortunately again ... even thoughtrying again doesn't and didn't dfix the problem! PLEASE GET BACK TO ME so I can save 10sec/day and rate 5 stars Love, Alex THANK YOU FOR THIS APP BY THE WAY VERY VERY MUCH much love
- (2018-11-26) Matjaz V: Steals mail adresses !!!
- (2018-08-10) Jordi Boloix: Saved me for to script logons on all company webdashboards.. easy to use and the import/export is a must awesome work. P.S. Could be nice if it allowed to log on the basic page and then go to further within, but is ok
- (2018-07-28) Ray Nazzaro: A perfect app but... After adding a website it seems you must restart the browser for Autologin to work. That's not a problem but there is no mention of this in the app so it's a lot of wasted time trying to troubleshoot. Also, no version number visible.
- (2018-07-08) pan dora: Not working on YTmonster pls fix it!
- (2018-04-16) Sowa Odwa: Nie działa - Do not work!
- (2018-04-13) Tamás Szabó: Not working! The username and pass is in the list os the extension save it but I have to press "OK" button.
- (2018-04-08) Juragan Properti: Canyou helpme? i got error when try to login in lazada.co.id Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of null at Object.updateElements (VM20757 capture.js:105) at Object.onCaptureAutoLogin [as callback] (VM20757 capture.js:473) at HTMLDivElement.onCaptureAutoLogin (VM20753 captureUI.js:222)
- (2018-02-03) Roger Brendeløkken: Not working
- (2017-07-30) Nice and easy app! Very useful for login automation! I like it!
- (2017-04-27) Lyasm: work well
- (2017-03-14) Pol Isidor: Do not work! I have my web interface and it doing nothing. I still need to press OK to enter in site!
- (2017-03-05) Jan Petreje: hello.it is not working for www.unibet.com, can you please help? Many thanks
- (2017-02-07) Daniel W: Doesn't work for 'en.ogame.gameforge.com' Other than that, it seems to work OK.
- (2017-01-29) swayam prakash: how to add sites to make ot work? i coud no where see an option to do this
- (2016-09-25) Kristi Hasenstein: https://www.iamresponding.com/v3/agency/incidentsdashboard.aspx is not working. Can you take a look please?
- (2016-09-08) Sergio Garcia: doesnt work for https://bbcsulb.desire2learn.com/
- (2016-08-29) Adnin Azmi: It works on the website I needed to auto-login. However, there is no option to hide the big "capture" button on every website with a login prompt. I use this in school so that students can quickly login to their learning account when they open the website. However, I do not want to give them the access to accidentally capture login credentials of other websites
- (2020-02-19, v:188.8.131.52) John Simmons: Does this work in Kiosk mode
Hello, I love this product in theory but I am having trouble getting it to function on a chromebit that is in kiosk mode. We have multiple chromebits across our business that display information via sign builder but we have to log into each one every morning. Can this function in the background in kiosk mode or is it even possible. Any info would be awesome thanks.
- (2020-01-16, v:184.108.40.206) christophe Mocquot: probleme fonctionnement
Bonjour depuis la version 79 le plugin ne fonctionne plus correctement il ne saisi pas le mot de passe correctement pourriez vous me dire comment corriger le soucis ? Lorsque je met a jour le mot de passe je referme et relance chrome cela fonctionne 1 fois mais la seconde j'ai l'impression qu'il retape plusieur fois celui ci Vous remerciant par avance Cordialement
- (2019-12-05, v:220.127.116.11) Ball Chall: Facebook authentication
- (2019-08-07, v:18.104.22.168) Mauro Mariotti: The app doesn't work
I have tried to save log and password. But when i tried to login to the website the credential don't match with the input
- (2019-07-31, v:22.214.171.124) Magnus Lubeck: icinga2 and icingaweb2
Have you tried this plugin with icinga2 and icingaweb2? The plugin seems to have troubles, and cannot log into the webpage. The first time I visit my monitoring server, the auto login icon displays and I can grab the credentials, which are visible in the plugin. When I visist the page again, it does not log in, and the icon does not display again until I remove the credentials from the settings page. When I visit the page again, the logo appears. What kind of information do you need from the html source displayed? The page is behind https, and a self signed ssl certificate.
- (2019-06-27, v:126.96.36.199) Luis Santos: Oracle
Is it possible make it work with https://login.oracle.com?
- (2019-03-10, v:188.8.131.52) Timothy Nguyen: Not detecting username/password for cashbackbase.com
https://www.cashbackbase.com/account/login thank you
- (2019-02-14, v:184.108.40.206) Shahzaib Quershi: Incognito tab
please tell me how to auto login on incognito tab
- (2019-01-29, v:220.127.116.11) Niklas Paulsson: No capture icon shown
Hi, I tried to to use the extension to caputre auto-login to a graylog dashboard. But Im not given the option to capture the username/password. Toggling the setting "Show icon only on input" doesn't change the behaviour. If this searches for input elements with name or id of "username", then the input for the username have "<input type="text" placeholder="Username" label="" id="input-568" class="form-control">" and for the password, "<input type="password" placeholder="Password" label="" id="input-568" class="form-control">"
- (2018-10-05, v:18.104.22.168) Justin Johnson: Not working for website
Its not capturing the username and password for this website: https://orion2.birch.com/orion/netperfmon/alerts.aspx
- (2018-08-10, v:22.214.171.124) Joe Bell: auto login not working after update
We too have lost the autolog in for our raspberry pis, please advise everything was working fine.
- (2018-06-26, v:126.96.36.199) Windows Auth
Hi, I have had a raspberry pi setup to browse an intranet sharepoint site with this extension for quite some time.(years) However it recently updated the extension and broke the auto login. i was able to re-image the unit and disable updates and its working again ok. however i'm not able to deploy any more units as the old version of this extension is not available from the webstore.
- (2018-04-21, v:188.8.131.52) Re-Auto Login after Log-out
I use GPS (https://gps.my-gps.org/system/frontend/trackingportal/mobil/login/login.php?l=de) Auto-Login works on first login greta. But after 10 min this site logs-out automatically and I am transfered to https://gps.my-gps.org/system/frontend/trackingportal/mobil/login/login.php?l=de again. "Auto-Login" does not RE-login again automatically. Somehow it does not recognize, that a logout happened.