Quickly perform advanced/hidden actions in Dynamics 365/Power Apps, without bookmarklets.
The extension helps Dynamics 365/Power Apps users to perform advanced actions, that normally require bookmarklets. Source code and help for this extension can be found in https://github.com/rajyraman/Levelup-for-Dynamics-CRM
- (2020-04-01) Hari Narayanan: Possibility of executing a Fetch from the extension and execution of Odata from the extension would be very helpful
- (2020-03-25) Jiguo Jiang: Very simple and quick working with CRM
- (2020-03-20) P Renga: Great tool for developers and testers.. High productivity app.
- (2020-02-20) JP Bonhomme: Makes my life easier on a daily basis.
- (2020-02-04) Cristian Martin: great
- (2020-01-09) Arvid Persson Moosavi: I liked the previous color scheme better :/
- (2020-01-07) Kalle Koskinen: New layout worse than old.
- (2019-12-10) MET4 Overwatch: just great!
- (2019-08-19) Pablo Roldan: Awesome tool, useful.
- (2019-05-10) Kevin Briggs: awesome.
- (2019-05-08) Anders Jeppesen: Super tool and is using it daily :-)
- (2019-04-16) Young Yang: it is very powerful
- (2019-04-08) Pankaj Rathi: Thanks. Saved a lot of my time :)
- (2019-03-24) Scott Sewell: This is a ridiculously wonderful extension for anyone managing/configuring Microsoft Model-Driven PowerApps / Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM) - Indispensable for quickly exposing the schema field names with the fields on the form.
- (2019-01-25) Waqas Malik: Why all of a sudden most of the options disappeared? I'm on Dynamics CRM V9 and cant see 'God Mode' and many other options anymore.
- (2018-08-31) Theodorus Gumilang: would like to see we can add field to input in entity. example i have field serialnumber that not shown in form , and only can be filled through api. That will be huge time safer, if i can have option to add field that i fill in my form
- (2018-03-11) Ian Juvyns: Pretty neat. Will there be support for the new July Update UI?
- (2018-01-03) Josh Auton: Great tool to replace all my bookmarklets. I just need it in edge and firefox since I have to test in those browsers as well so I will have to side load those. But great to at least have it for chrome.
- (2017-11-13) Janice Matthies: Awesome app!
- (2017-11-09) Carlos Casadei: Show
- (2017-10-16) Fyrearm USA: Very useful for administrators and developers. Huge time saver. I would love to see an Unlock and Lock Activity as well. I use those as bookmarklets.
- (2017-09-22) Ramona Brady: Awesome and super useful!!
- (2017-09-15) John B Bily: A must have for any Dynamics Admin. Time saver and life easier. Keep up the good job !!
- (2017-08-09) Dominik Pavlíček: Great app which helps a lot, especially for the uses who are working with processes and had to manually search for logical names and optionset values. GJ!
- (2017-04-19) Adam Hallbeck: Awesome tool, Natraj. I gravitate to Chrome (among other reasons) *just* to use the tool, especially in development/customization sessions. Kudos!
- (2020-01-08, v:3.4.1) Rogier Vriezen: Colour scheme
Who in his brightest mind was responsible for picking the new button colour? LOL
- (2020-01-06, v:3.4.1) Chris Keller: Level-up now working
I had to upgrade to Chrome 79 to get it to work.
- (2020-01-06, v:3.4.1) Kiranmai Datla: new level-up extension not working
level up is now appearing in a very small window and is inoperable.
- (2020-01-06, v:3.4.1) Chris Keller: Level-up tool not working
The level-up tool in chrome is now appearing in small window now rendering it inoperable. I am using Dynamics 365 on-prem with Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169
- (2020-01-06, v:3.4.1) Rick Jarvis: Chrome 76 issue
the tool does not open in a pop-out panel. only seeing a slice, making this inoperable
- (2020-01-06, v:3.4.1) Sébastien Sapet: Chrome 76
Hi, There is an issue with Chrome 76, tool doesn't appear correctly. Thanks,
- (2019-12-11, v:3.3.3) Bigi’s big fan: Not seeing god mode
I have been using Level Up for some time and over the last two days God Mode has disappeared from my list of options.
- (2019-10-23, v:3.3.3) Laura Wagstrom: Not seeing God mode
I've been using level up for a year or two and just recently got a new laptop. So I had God Mode on the old laptop but now that I've installed level up 3.3.3 on my new laptop, God mode is missing. How do I get it back? We are on CRM 2016 on prem
- (2019-07-11, v:3.3.2) Camille Douillet: "All fields"
Hello, Today when i tried to use "all fields" on a custom entity record nothing showed up. It worked fine before. I suppose i have the latest version of Level up. I have Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2016 (126.96.36.1999)
- (2019-07-10, v:3.3.2) Brittany Weaver: Not seeing God mode or Logical names
I'm able to see some things, but I don't have God mode or view logical name options. I am on version 3.3.2.
- (2019-07-08, v:3.3.1) Katrien Vanderschueren: God Mode is gone?
It seems like 'God Mode' has suddenly dissapeared. I'm currently on version 3.3.1 of the plug-in and 188.8.131.5227 of dynamics.
- (2019-07-04, v:3.3.1) Rodrigo K.: Not working
the extension is not working?
- (2019-01-16, v:3.3.0) Frederick Lecavalier: Enable new navigation
I am trying to use the "Use new navigation" button but it does not activate the new UI. Is this a known issue ?
- (2018-09-12, v:3.2.0) Mobile Client button not working
When I click the Mobile Client button, it launches a new tab and then a progress circle just spins. I am using Chrome v69.0.3497.92 and Dynamics 365 v9 (184.108.40.2068).
- (2018-07-25, v:2.8.0) Hari Narayanan: Not working in 8.2 after recent update
- (2018-07-25, v:2.8.0) Frank Fenneran: Stopped working
This is a great tool and used every day- Thank you. Nothing works this morning on CRM Online version 220.127.116.114. Menu comes up, but no links work at all.
- (2018-07-25, v:2.8.0) Remon Boonstra: Not working after update
Tried on v8.2, nothing works anymore. If you need more info please contact me.