Bookmark your favorite tab groups, improve your browser's performance, and avoid the Too Many Tabs Open syndrome. Have you ever…
Bookmark your favorite tab groups, improve your browser's performance, and avoid the Too Many Tabs Open syndrome. Have you ever been slowed down by a ridiculous number of open tabs? Bookmark My Tabs lets you save, organize and share all your open tabs into groups that can be reopened when you need them. Save your work for later, and quickly reopen your tabs with just one click! Features - Save all your tabs (or selected ones) to a bookmark folder - Copy all selected URLs to the clipboard - Launch any bookmark folder with one click - Organize and explore all your bookmarks and links Options - Customize the extension by hiding the Bookmark or Quick Launch Section - Configure up to 6 bookmark buttons to display by default for one-click tab launch - Choose to save all open tabs, only the highlighted tab or none by default - Select Quick Launch to open a tab group in the current window or a new one Developed by DashBurst
- (2020-10-25) Duayne Draffen: Works fine for me in October 2020! Simple, does what I want. Look up Joel Thomas's review for very helpful, quick tips for using this.
- (2020-01-19) saleh gh: in my city this is not support
- (2019-09-25) Robert Bossy: I was looking for a simple way to bookmark a set of tabs into a new folder on the bookmark page. This extension does this in a clean and streamlined way. Bravo! I have one feature request, that I think would add a great value: If tabs are selected when "Bookmark My Tabs" is invoked, then only check these tabs on the list
- (2018-07-30) Dr. Polar Humenn: Doesn't work
- (2018-01-26) Nickorr N.: Useful workaround for me, when I need to add multiple tabs to an EXISTING bookmarks folder. The defining feature of this extension is that it's not hanging in memory all the time.
- (2017-11-06) Great Zimbabwe: Удаляет закладки из браузера!
- (2017-11-04) Gersivan Oliveira: Útil.
- (2017-10-27) Иван Иванов: Полезная вещь.
- (2017-10-12) Clemens Ratte-Polle: simple:) but on not so high resolution screens not googd visible. the lowerst end of the drop down windows hides behind the task bar :( and: the browser stucks for 1 minute when saving, and the cpu goes high, and the memory consumption goes high to 2GB too!!! o_O possible reason: a hundred tabs open. but 90% of them set to hibernation by extension The Great Suspender.
- (2017-06-23) Anthony Briggs: Using this in Chromium on Linux, which for some strange reason doesn't do the shift-select that Chrome does. Works a treat :)
- (2016-09-22) Merlin Kirkpatrick: Nice concept. Missing some important things to make it actually convenient. Making a new folder for each group of tabs is tedious. Typically one will save the tab group to the same folder over and over expecting to put it in a subfolder. So.. Remember the last folder we saved it into. AND.. Give us a box to create a new folder representing the window with the group of tabs. This way I can quickly save a whole window of tabs into a folder in a specified place. If the author adds them and replies to this I will revise my review.
- (2016-08-27) Isaac Szijjarto: This extension is incredibly helpful in saving tons of bookmarks. Wow.
- (2016-02-28) EJ Martin: I don't see the advantage of this over the Ctrl+Shift+D option native in Chrome. Thought there was going to be more features. Such as tagging and auto sort.
- (2016-02-27) Jodi Anger: very good; I (am not a programmer) have a proposal for a new app: An extension of additional taskbar for all extension Installed [email protected] / [email protected]
- (2015-10-09) Alexander Khamidulin: Совершенно согласен. Регулярно этот функционал использовал в Опере 12.17, с тех пор не раз вспоминал о нем при переходе на Хром. Удобно большой тематический блок вкладок сохранять в закладках, что по отдельности очень неудобно делать, когда вкладок открыто больше 30-50 штук.
- (2015-08-25) thomas ridge: Very useful (5* initially) but now not working - when I click on a folder to restore, nothing happens
- (2015-05-15) kimberlie anastasia Smith: great
- (2015-03-22) Allan Zuniga: Yes! It Exists!
- (2014-04-12) Leena Lot: this is extension is awesome, especially when i want to bookmark a bunch of animes that I want to watch later...all in one go instead of doing it "manually" one at a time.
- (2014-03-27) Мне понравилось. В этом расширении реализовано именно то, что приходится часто делать руками. Поэтому попадание по функциям 100%.
- (2013-12-17) Working as described. Thanks!
- (2013-08-02) A.C. O'Rourke: A simple, clean interface that has been quite useful for saving necessary tabs. I've been using it much more than I expected! Awesome.
- (2013-07-26) Jasmine White: This has been very useful! I really love it. Has changed my browsing experience.
- (2013-07-25) Johnny Wood: I've needed something like this for awhile now...thanks Dashburst!
- (2013-07-24) Bruno Gagnon St-Aubin: Very useful extension!
- (2021-05-05, v:1.0.0) Richard Hoefer: Don't Understand how to set one DEFAULT FOLDER of my choosing where all my tab-sets go into
Your extension is invaluable and reliable, thank you. But in the years I've used it, I have never been able to figure it out the Folder Location options based on just futzing with the extension's UI; I have not been able to make heads or tails of this OPTIONS page: chrome-extension://dkcdcmananochmgmhgkhhmgegdnkgejl/options.html . I have hundreds and hundreds of nested folders, so scrolling down that whole list is insane as one loses their sense of hierarchy. I don't understand what QuickLaunch is and why it does not display in hierarchical order. There is something very fundamental I have just not been able to figure out. If there were a video it would make all the difference in the world. WHAT I AM TRYING FOR: I want to use ONE FOLDER of my choosing within BOOKMARKS hierarchy, where ALL my saved Tab-sets go. And have that selected folder be set as my DEFAULT location so that I never have to go through the pick-process ever again. Then my workflow could be so simplified: 1) Shift-Select tabs in my browser window, 2) click your extension STAR icon, 3) my Default Folder is right there, I dont' have to select it or pick it, 4) I type the name of the folder that will file within my Default Folder. Can you help me please?
- (2020-05-17, v:1.0.0) NYM NYM: How to get all tabs please?
On pc is perfect. ❤❤❤❤❤ On android always only get 10., if that is the way it must be that's just fine because I just have to put a bandaid on it and bookmark my tabs and then delete those out of my recent tabs and then do the next 10 but I would love to know why ....... have gone through the settings on Android it won't do more than 10 thank you
- (2018-10-16, v:1.0.0) math
- (2018-05-09, v:1.0.0) Doug Stillinger: Creates New Folder?
The dumbest Google UX decision ever: using the default Bookmark All Tabs... menu item creates a new folder every time. It's dumb af. Does this extension get rid of that problem? (ie not create a new folder for no discernible goddamned reason?)
- (2017-11-05, v:1.0.0) Clipboard
Hello, what is the clipboard please ? I don't know where to find it. Thank you.
- (2017-02-19, v:1.0.0) bookmarked tabs won't close
now when I open google chrome, all of my recent bookmarked tabs using this program open and will not close. Please advise. I have restarted, run all of my security, etc thank you
- (2016-12-14, v:1.0.0) curusarn: Is this extension opensource?
I would like to fork your extension. I it possible? Can I get my hand on the source code? Best regards.
- (2015-12-08, v:1.0.0) How to save all windows' tabs?
Chrome already supports saving all tabs to a folder in a given window. I was hoping this plugin allowed to do so for all windows opened and group each on a tab folder (single click). Am I missing something? How is this different than Chrome's Bookmark All Tabs?
- (2015-11-04, v:1.0.0) Constant crashes since Chrome's last update (to v. 46.0.2490.80 m).
Hi Bookmark My Tabs Support, I've found your extension/widget invaluable in Chrome because I am a 'serial tab-user' and is extremely helpful when Chrome crashes, or the computer restarts (PC running Win 8 64-bit), because often my gazillion tabs are lost & frankly, opening them from Chrome History one-at-a-time, is just a time-consuming, anxiety producing ordeal. Up until now, I've spotted no problems with BMT - In short, it's been brilliant! HOWEVER, since the Chrome update to version: 46.0.2490.80 m - I'm seeing such rapid & constant crashes that it becomes easier to leave BMT's extension disabled. As sure as I know, I've changed little else in the Chrome Browser recently (ie: no new extensions or changes in Settings) other than the updating Chrome. Have you any advice that may prevent these constant crashes? Or is there an update available/pending? If so, I'd appreciate a link to it, or advice as to 'how to update' BMT. Hope you can help... Regards, MKS
- (2015-10-11, v:1.0.0) Alexander Khamidulin: Closing saved tabs
Hi. I need an option for button to close checked and saved in bookmark folder tabs. Situation: For example, at this moment i search info through several problems. a time later i need to save some tabs and close them for begin working on them some time later. Big thanks.
- (2015-10-09, v:1.0.0) Alexander Khamidulin: Buttons
Hi. Can you make option to make buttons unscrollable? To make buttons always visible. And option to set buttons on top of page of extention. Thanks. PS. It's my lovely feature from Opera 12.17 :)
- (2015-08-15, v:1.0.0) Ken: Save Folder
The second screenshot in the Chrome Web Store shows the ability to save bookmarks in specific folders other than just the Parent Bookmark folder... yet I don't see that function in the version available for download... what gives?
- (2015-07-01, v:1.0.0) Julian Smith: Overwrite existing URLs option?
Hi, I often want to update a set of tabs in a named existing folder. However, saving the tabs into the existing folder results in duplicate tabs (ie. it keeps the existing and adds the ones currently in the window). It would be good to have an option that lets you replace all tabs in a folder with the current on-screen tabs. Thanks for a great app.