Form filler that obtains entries from Remote Desktop Manager and Devolutions Password Server
Easily create, store and auto-fill your login credentials and passwords to any websites directly from your web browser. Securely create and store all your credentials - including username and password - to Remote Desktop Manager or Devolutions Server and automatically login to your websites. Remote Desktop Manager Remote Connections & Passwords. Everywhere! Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users. Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department. Join over 270,000 users in more than 125 countries who enjoy our remote connection management solution. Available at http://remotedesktopmanager.com/ Devolutions is a leading provider of remote connection, password and credential management tools for sysadmins and IT pros. https://devolutions.net/
- (2019-11-09) john kenny: If your a Devolutions Fan like I am then this extension fits in well with the Devolutions product range, Remote Desktop Manager, Password Server and Password Hub all available as datasources. I will also mention if your using this with RDM dont forget to set a passphrase in RDM's options for the browser extension then same passphrase add to this ext, that way nobody else can access your data without that passphrase!! Otherwise it does do what it says on the tin gives you access to credentials in your browser for quick access, also allows new credentials to be saved too!!
- (2019-05-06) Yves Sandfort: It keeps asking again and again for blocked or already entered sites. It does not recognize many auth formats. And it redirects weird fro login to central service.
- (2018-09-07) Arivoli Annadurai: good
- (2018-08-30) Chris Herrmann: Crashes frequently. Rarely successfully fills creds. Only supports the most basic forms for authentication. Forget about 365 or anything more complicated. No templates for commonly used cloud services. Inaccurately tries to fill on sites that you've explicitly blocked. Repeatedly prompts to save on sites that you've already saved creds for. This plugin is not making my life easier.
- (2017-05-16) Seit dem Update läuft es viel besser.
- (2017-03-20) Damian Salazar: does not work
- (2017-02-20) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2017-01-27) David Grandolfo: Nice extensions, could be improve but the link with my application is awesome. As I see in the timeline the Plugin will be standalone working.