Form filler that obtains entries from Remote Desktop Manager, Devolutions Server and Devolutions Hub Business / Personal
Devolutions Workspace is a free browser plugin used in conjunction with Remote Desktop Manager, Devolutions Password Server and Devolutions Password Hub which allows users to securely and automatically inject passwords into websites using credentials stored in their vaults. Devolutions Workspace provides users with a simple method of automatically connecting to websites without ever having to remember the password. It also gives system administrators full control over the management of passwords, without affecting the user's productivity. About Devolutions Established in 2010, Devolutions is a Canadian-based company located near Montreal, Quebec. The firm currently has over 400,000 users in over 140 countries and is on a mission to develop innovative enterprise software that helps users cost-effectively, simply and effectively achieve their remote desktop management, password management, privileged access management and security goals. The firm is also committed to providing exceptional technical support, ensuring an excellent user experience that exceeds expectations, and delivering high performance with superior quality. The firm’s current roster of solutions includes: Remote Desktop Manager, Devolutions Password Hub, Devolutions Password Server and Wayk Now. https://devolutions.net/
- (2023-07-13) Andre Gas: Nice, but still buggy - Worst: fills control panels with credentials values that have no place in those fields. If I had to save my setting with those values I'd break my configurations. - Pops up continuosly also for sites that have been saved already in the Hub - Some sites are not possible to save, and manual saving is not fillin the saved password after login - Sometimes the save website pop up disappears before I have finished - Sometimes in the password fields is filling a password from an old website, and the new login is available only from the plugin icon - Should have the exclude options more handy and applicable to the current website, not manual
- (2023-02-02) Zacharia Ellaham: Great piece of software keep up the great work !
- (2021-11-29) Jean Lamarre: Very good! Is there a possible short cut to set enter password in the field automaticly?
- (2020-07-17) Patrick Allen: Really disappointing, horribly broken. Matches the domain OK, but not only does the F-Secure not work well with Google's drop down user/pass dropdown it just blanks any text already entered.
- (2020-01-28) Lennard Indlekofer: Unsupported on Linux which makes it unusable for me. Works ok on a Windows machine. Haven't tested it on a Mac
- (2019-11-09) John Kenny: If your a Devolutions Fan like I am then this extension fits in well with the Devolutions product range, Remote Desktop Manager, Password Server and Password Hub all available as datasources. I will also mention if your using this with RDM dont forget to set a passphrase in RDM's options for the browser extension then same passphrase add to this ext, that way nobody else can access your data without that passphrase!! Otherwise it does do what it says on the tin gives you access to credentials in your browser for quick access, also allows new credentials to be saved too!!
- (2019-05-06) Yves Sandfort: It keeps asking again and again for blocked or already entered sites. It does not recognize many auth formats. And it redirects weird fro login to central service.
- (2018-09-07) Arivoli Annadurai: good
- (2018-08-30) Chris Herrmann: Crashes frequently. Rarely successfully fills creds. Only supports the most basic forms for authentication. Forget about 365 or anything more complicated. No templates for commonly used cloud services. Inaccurately tries to fill on sites that you've explicitly blocked. Repeatedly prompts to save on sites that you've already saved creds for. This plugin is not making my life easier.
- (2017-05-16) Seit dem Update läuft es viel besser.
- (2017-03-20) 三٭N͜͡ÏNJÄ٭忍者: does not work
- (2017-02-20) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2017-01-27) David Grandolfo: Nice extensions, could be improve but the link with my application is awesome. As I see in the timeline the Plugin will be standalone working.