Form filler that obtains entries from Remote Desktop Manager and Devolutions Password Server
Devolutions Web Login is a free browser plugin used in conjunction with Remote Desktop Manager, Devolutions Password Server and Devolutions Password Hub which allows users to securely and automatically inject passwords into websites using credentials stored in their vaults. Devolutions Web Login provides users with a simple method of automatically connecting to websites without ever having to remember the password. It also gives system administrators full control over the management of passwords, without affecting the user's productivity. About Devolutions Established in 2010, Devolutions is a Canadian-based company located near Montreal, Quebec. The firm currently has over 400,000 users in over 140 countries and is on a mission to develop innovative enterprise software that helps users cost-effectively, simply and effectively achieve their remote desktop management, password management, privileged access management and security goals. The firm is also committed to providing exceptional technical support, ensuring an excellent user experience that exceeds expectations, and delivering high performance with superior quality. The firm’s current roster of solutions includes: Remote Desktop Manager, Devolutions Password Hub, Devolutions Password Server and Wayk Now. https://devolutions.net/
- (2020-01-28) Lennard Indlekofer: Unsupported on Linux which makes it unusable for me. Works ok on a Windows machine. Haven't tested it on a Mac
- (2019-11-09) john kenny: If your a Devolutions Fan like I am then this extension fits in well with the Devolutions product range, Remote Desktop Manager, Password Server and Password Hub all available as datasources. I will also mention if your using this with RDM dont forget to set a passphrase in RDM's options for the browser extension then same passphrase add to this ext, that way nobody else can access your data without that passphrase!! Otherwise it does do what it says on the tin gives you access to credentials in your browser for quick access, also allows new credentials to be saved too!!
- (2019-05-06) Yves Sandfort: It keeps asking again and again for blocked or already entered sites. It does not recognize many auth formats. And it redirects weird fro login to central service.
- (2018-09-07) Arivoli Annadurai: good
- (2018-08-30) Chris Herrmann: Crashes frequently. Rarely successfully fills creds. Only supports the most basic forms for authentication. Forget about 365 or anything more complicated. No templates for commonly used cloud services. Inaccurately tries to fill on sites that you've explicitly blocked. Repeatedly prompts to save on sites that you've already saved creds for. This plugin is not making my life easier.
- (2017-05-16) Seit dem Update läuft es viel besser.
- (2017-03-20) Damian Salazar: does not work
- (2017-02-20) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2017-01-27) David Grandolfo: Nice extensions, could be improve but the link with my application is awesome. As I see in the timeline the Plugin will be standalone working.