Tabtics helps you improve on health & productivity and gets you beautiful images everytime you open up a new tab in your browser.
With Tabtics we want you to get a little heads-up on your health and productivity every time you open up a new tab. We help you quickly display stats from your wearable — if you like — and will also give you some tailored health & productivity tips or motivational quotes every now and then. All served on unique and beautiful backgrounds. Features * Inspiring photography as a background, a new wallpaper twice per hour * See the time & weather for your location * Get helpful health & productivity tips * Use with your Fitbit to see more relevant tips (optional) Tabtics was born recently. We'd like to add additional integrations and improve on contextual and personal tips. Help & Feedback There's a lot of features and ways to improve Tabtics. We'd like you to share what you'd like to see in addition. We're user focussed and will continue based on feedback. Follow us at @gettabtics and send us a Tweet or DM, or drop an e-mail at [email protected] Updated in the latest version * Toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit by clicking the temperature * Toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour clock by clicking the time
- (2021-08-05) Nikolay Ganovski: I'm using it for a day and already loving it! So cool pictures, tips, design, everything!
- (2017-04-14) Trade Express: love it , simple and helps to maintain the grip
- (2016-09-07) CLA W: Great to relax and get inspired. However there should be more photos and messages !
- (2016-08-23) Nathan Lee: Awesome homescreen! Very useful and looks great! Cool tips too.
- (2016-06-24) somesh patel: Things which can be added 1. to do list 2.try natural view i.e like trees , sunset etc 3.can add beautiful thought 4.images can be saved like bing overall its good but can be made better.
- (2016-06-20) Sergei ZH: Please add more supported fit apps to sync with. Otherwise extension is great!
- (2016-04-13) Cees de Quaasteniet: Mooi zou zijn net als bij Momentum tab om je goal voor die dag te kunnen noteren. Verder heeft deze tab altijd een scrollbar, zou mooi zijn als die niet getoond wordt. Ik denk een snelle fix. (Ik zet vaak momentum of tabtics full screen zodat ik geen andere dingen zie terwijl ik in pomodoro zit)
- (2016-01-18) David Nagel: It was great to begin with! Nice tips every day but ... theyre repeating on me. Look forward to more being added - if possible.
- (2015-12-26) Richard Kaufman: I love this. I've already used a few of the tips that the new tab has displayed (including using F.lux). I've emailed the developer asking for adding the ability to switch the temp reading from Celsius to Fahrenheit, and he apparently obliged, because now I can click on the temp and it toggles between C and F!
- (2015-12-24) Victoria Watkins: More, more, more! Great idea and a cool little respite in the midst of a busy day.
- (2015-12-18) A great concept! The photos are beautiful, and the tips are very good. It loads quickly and doesn't seem to bog my browser down. That said, the only reason why I rated it four stars... I would like the ability to switch between a 12 hours and a 24 hour clock, as well as the ability to switch from celsius to fahrenheit (imagine my shock when I saw that it was only 9 degrees outside!). Also, the location feature doesn't always seem to be 100% accurate. Add these features and fix that issue, and this is a 5 star extension!
- (2015-11-17) O T: Love it. Refreshing to see always a beautiful picture every time I open a new tab, plus a motivational reminder on how to be more productive. Its almost relaxing
- (2015-11-05) Maryam Sarab: No annoying pop-up, just before typing in you next URL destination get a tip to improve a tiny something in your busy life ;)
- (2015-10-01) Wim de Rooij: Bedankt voor de dagelijks vele gratis tips. Het houdt je bij de 'les'!
- (2015-09-22) Ruben Najboljši: Awesome photos and useful tips. Refreshing
- (2021-08-08, v:0.6.0) Nikolay Ganovski: about sidebar scroll
can you add style overflow:hidden on the html tag of tabtics, it looks way cleaner without the annoying scrollbar which isn't necessary anyways. Thanks, keep up the good work, love the extension!
- (2017-02-19, v:0.6.0) John Brummitt: Name
I've used this for a long time and love it. Recently it asked me to put in my name again. It looks like the text is not lining up correctly. The next button is covering the "what is your name?" text area. So it's not letting me move forward.
- (2016-09-20, v:0.6.0) Several Suggestions
1. Allow for multiple locations (clock and weather). This will be heavily useful for travellers who want to keep track of both the location that they're at and back home. 2. Motivational quotes 3. Create a combined task list / pomodoro counter for the day and work week.
- (2016-09-08, v:0.6.0) fit Bit data
There is 1 hr addition done every day to sleeping hours here on tabtics. Pls check
- (2016-07-29, v:0.6.0) Samuli Romppanen: Opening chrome
Hello, I want to have option that when opening chrome, it continues where i was. No tabtics closes all old tabs. It wasn't like this when I downloaded it - can you give me option to choose this. thx!
- (2016-06-23, v:0.6.0) Vijay Surya: Option to change Location
there must be option to change location too. otherwise its a very useful idea...
- (2016-05-31, v:0.6.0) marco ravazzini: Google fit integration
It would be great to have also the google fit integration since a lot of persons don't have a fitbit device
- (2015-12-29, v:0.6.0) Laura Skladzinski: No location or FitBit
I no longer see location or Fitbit steps on my Tabtics?
- (2015-12-20, v:0.5.2) Richard Kaufman: Switching to Fahrenheit
I love your tab replacement. I was wondering if you could add the ability to switch the temp reading from Celsius to Fahrenheit though. That'd be really great! Thanks for your work!
- (2015-12-17, v:0.5.2) Temperature
It would be nice to toggle the temperature between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- (2015-12-17, v:0.5.2) Pablo Moulden: Not Working
I just installed the extension. I allowed new settings when chrome asked "is this what you expected?" on the tabs page. However the "Next" button to share information with tabtics and get started is not working. help?
- (2015-11-03, v:0.4.2) Aynex Mercado: Preferences
How can I change the way the clock displays the hours to a 12-hour clock? and Fahrenheit?