Basket is the best bookmarking tool to save articles, videos and more. Organize them with notes and categories to boost productivity
Basket is your place to quickly save and organize stories you find interesting on web to read later. Basket will sync your items instantly in devices you use daily and will make articles ready for **OFFLINE** access. Categorize your items, add labels(like favorite, secret, essential,etc.) for personalization and keep notes to your links. 1. Right-click menu item to save any link, no need to load the page first. 2. Quickly Add Categories and Labels. 3. Keep Notes against your bookmarks. 4. Read your saved articles later in Basket even OFFLINE. 5. Find your relevant saved items While searching in Google at top. 6. Share your saved items with your friends. 7. Easily import your bookmarks from your browser like Mozilla, Opera, Safari and services such as Pocket, Delicious, Instapaper. From your android device, or desktop browser, Basket is the best bookmark manager to keep links and save notes against them. ** Free to use and there is lot more to improve your productivity. Happy Basketing. Learn more about us at https://www.basketapp.net/ Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.basket.basketapp
- (2020-04-08) Ashley Nagorski-Upthagrove: This site can’t be reachedwww.basketapp.net took too long to respond. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_TIMED_OUT Everything about my network is fine. I can not click on any part of the extension or webpage without this error message.
- (2017-06-28) Fog Walking: bulk organising is hard. Too many clicks. Poor search Low usability
- (2017-02-11) Onome P: Some suggestions: 1) if basket has no search results on Google search page, there should be an option for it not to appear at all. 2) Keyboard shortcuts should be customizable. 3) It should be easier to quickly add notes and categories after adding a new link. Perhaps by pinning frequently used categories. 4) Possibly an option to auto hide pop up when a link is newly added and an option to bring it up. 5) An option to delete mistakenly added link
- (2017-02-06) Lee Geo-Rees: 1.Cant move to different catagory once bookmarked 2.looks like it supports tags but cant input any. 3. Only saves part of a page on some some sites 4. Basket tends to have a brain fart now and again. -------------------------- I like it tho. It formats the save into reading mode. Its lightweight, simple, looks nice and easy to use and its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just needs tuning and maybe some other features. Thank you.
- (2016-12-07) Ram Kumar Jain: Great app...
- (2016-08-21) Squalle Squ: Works well enough, but seems to randomly pop up from time to time.
- (2016-07-01) Ritesh Nishar: Good but lots of similar extensions.
- (2016-04-29) Gabriel de Matos: Waiting for: - Custom labels (or change the current names) ASAP, please! - Filter by label, not only category on the main dashboard. - Change between panels/list view. - When I right click a link to save it to read later, I want to "Save to Basket", not open a submenu and then "Put this link in Basket". No sense in having this 2 items submenu. Get rid of it! - Change Category could have a few of the most used or recently used categories beneath it. It would save a few clicks/keystrokes. - Auto-save categories and labels when clicking it. No need for an "Update" button. - I just discovered the extension added "Save this link in Basket" on Facebook. I didn't know that it'd do that. So, it should be in the options, a list with all the services it can add the button to and the option to disable it (but I loved it <3). I'm looking forward to getting rid of that nasty Pocket and dragging all my friends with me. Basked seems like the best option if you guys can keep growing and adding the user requested functionalities. Thanks ^^
- (2016-04-26) Joseph Feliciano: Great start but obviously somethings need to be fixed before I become a fulltime user and switch from Pocket. 01 : Responsive web/desktop. 02 : Custom named color labels. 03 : Bulk editing/deleting. Very promising overall and I love the design.
- (2016-04-06) Raj Kharibam: very promising - want to see this app grow. I admit everything is all very buggy, categorizing items is a pain! But I know this will get sorted out soon - i don't like pockets and i really want to like "Basket". Don't disappoint me !
- (2016-04-01) Matt Dearlove: Great work, team! I think the auto Chrome Bookmark -> Basket entry is being a little buggy though. I think it keeps turning itself on (or maybe I'm just going crazy)
- (2016-03-23) Taoufix: Very clean, but the icon the bottom right of each page is so annoying and can't be disabled, need an option de deactive it. Thanks.
- (2016-02-22) Андрей Селиверстов: Привет! Хотелось бы русский на android!!! Спасибо!!! Очень хорошо, лучшее из подобных!!!!!
- (2016-02-10) Anand Ramanathan: Very promising tool! Thanks for developing it. Keep it lightweight and sleek with just the essential feature and it will be a great success!
- (2016-02-04) SHOUBHIK BANERJEE: Nothing To Say... Just Awesome...!
- (2015-12-19) Mihir Naik: Very useful app.
- (2020-04-06, v:3.2.0) robert muita: not able to access saved bookmarks.
I am not able to view my saved bookmarks on Basket for the last couple of months. Your website also seem to be always down. I need to access saved bookmarks urgently. Please advice
- (2018-11-26, v:3.2.0) Jason T: website down
When will your website be back up?
- (2018-06-08, v:3.2.0) Jason T: password reset
I am not getting the automated password reset email.
- (2017-05-02, v:3.2.0) parker blackbird: it wont load
it will not load through opera beta ;(
- (2017-04-03, v:3.2.0) Shouin Nelson: Couldn't update this item. Please try again.
Couldn't update this item. Please try again. I keep getting this error when I try to organize the items I save into a category or add a note. Frankly, this renders the extension useless, for me, since I cannot actually organize my saved items easily.
- (2016-10-06, v:3.2.0) Romain: Couldn't update this item. Please try again
A problem occured everytime I try to save a page: Couldn't update this item. Please try again. Is your extension supporting HTTP proxies ?
- (2016-08-31, v:3.2.0) Audrey Cullen: Thank you Ranit Sanyal
Hi, I am also using Windows 10. I've been using Basket in the past week to do a lot of research and I also was unable to update my notes. I have had this problem for the past two days. I see your note of Aug 11th mentioning the fix. Thanks for being so responsive. Is there something I need to do on my end ... updates, etc. to maintain the app's reliability? Use of your app is part of my regular process! Thanks. AC « collapse Posted by Audrey Cullen - just now
- (2016-08-31, v:3.2.0) Audrey Cullen: Thank you Ranit Sanyal
Hi, I am also using Windows 10. I've been using Basket in the past week to do a lot of research and I also was unable to update my notes. I have had this problem for the past two days. I see your note of Aug 11th mentioning the fix. Thanks for being so responsive. Is there something I need to do on my end ... updates, etc. to maintain the app's reliability? Use of your app is part of my regular process! Thanks. AC
- (2016-08-08, v:3.2.0) Tony Grzeslo: Couldn't update this item. Please try again
I can't upload anything to basket it keeps telling me "Couldn't update this item. Please try again" Please fix ASAP or I'll take it off. It's useless not to be able to use the APP. Thanks P.S. I am using windows 10. I can't stand using it, I think it's the biggest pile of junk Microsoft have put out.
- (2016-04-30, v:3.2.0) Swastik Mishra: App Permissions
Can you guys explain why you need access to view and manage my contacts. I was trying to sign in through Google but I am not doing that because of this one app permission
- (2016-04-26, v:3.2.0) Joseph Feliciano: Important Suggetions
• Responsive web/desktop. • Custom named color labels. • Bulk editing/deleting. • Search by tag.