Capture screenshots to attach to Axure Share discussions. After installing, refresh your browser and then click the camera.
Please note that this is only for use with Axure Share discussions and is not a general screenshot tool. Changelog: - 1.1.2: Fixed issues with local prototypes - 1.1.3: Fixed connectivity issues between the extension and prototypes. - 1.1.4: Fixed issue with retina scaling - 1.1.5: Fixed issue with external monitors attached to retina devices. - 1.1.8: Preparation for Beta - 1.1.9: Bug fixes
- (2019-07-12) Roger Hand: I wanted to include a small screenshot of an external web page to illustrate my point. But apparently this can only capture what you already have in Axure?? Not sure I see the point ... Far more useful would be the ability to paste a screenshot you've already taken (yes, I have already have my own screen capture tool, thank you) or upload a picture.
- (2019-05-28) clill wan: where is the camera？
- (2018-11-22) Steve Malone: it says click on the camera? what camera?????
- (2018-02-12) caue rego: self-note: why have i ever added this? no idea, but now it's removed.
- (2016-12-22) Talita Gandara: Not very user friendly.
- (2016-04-05) Toby Skyring: Zooms layout and then doesn't let you pan, useless.
- (2014-12-22) Alex Pham Jensen: Makes it so much easier to communicate your thoughts on Axure prototypes when you can show what you mean with a screenshot!