Relationships are your most important asset. Grow them with Contactually.
Contactually’s intelligent CRM combines the best data-driven business tools so you can nurture your relationships by working smart and automating where appropriate, but always communicating in your own voice. From our perspective, technology doesn’t replace the human element—it enhances it, so that you can spend more time being authentic with the right people. Already using Contactually? Our Chrome extension for Gmail will help you be even more productive by bringing Contactually contact management straight to your email inbox: - View and edit contact information and check your activity history - Add or remove Buckets or Tags - Get Contactually open, click, and reply tracking; scheduling and Best Time to Send recommendations; and use all of your Contactually email templates, right in Gmail Don’t have a Contactually account and want to learn more? Visit https://www.contactually.com to start your free 14-day trial.
- (2020-10-30) Mariano Saal: It used to work but it stopped working around summer of 2020 because the Contactually team has stopped updating it. I contacted support and it doesn't seem to be a priority to get this to work again.
- (2020-10-15) Helen Dayen: Not working for me either
- (2020-07-25) Tejash Patel: Not working for me. It displayed message like below. We updated. Refresh the page to get everything up and running again.
- (2019-01-16) Craig LeBlanc: When you drop an image into the body of a message and then select to track opens/clicks/replies, the embedded message displays as a broken link.
- (2018-10-20) vincent cotte: does not recognize my contact that i know are in contactually...
- (2018-10-04) Ernesto Gluecksmann: Nice job Zvi + Team. It works very well and has come in real handy.
- (2018-03-29) John Corcoran: I just heard from Zvi Band, the Contactually CEO, that they rebuilt the Chrome extension from the ground up and it will be live within a couple of weeks.
- (2018-01-31) Jenna Williamson: Extension doesn't work. I wish it did!
- (2018-01-08) Extension doesn't work
- (2017-09-18) Andrew Grushevsky: Doesnt work. Please fix the plug in!
- (2017-08-28) Frank Castaldini: Still buggy as ever.
- (2017-08-23) Lucia Cunha: Me pareceu genial. Organiza tudo como a gente precisa. Mas não é de graça. Tem 15 dias de degustação e depois fica com o preço fora do meu alcance. Boa sorte.
- (2017-07-25) Petar Ivkovic: Doesn't work!!
- (2017-01-01) Nick S: The extension no longer works but contactually is great except for being on the super expensive side!
- (2016-09-28) Eric Koche: It's a great CRM platform that works really well and is changing to meet demand. Soon to be 5-stars. Had to put 4-stars, just because it's not quite perfect yet.
- (2016-09-20) Casey McCoy: Contactually works well with our system of keeping our clients in the loop of the status of their home purchase/sale. I would like to see more automation with email marketing, allowing us to keep all of our efforts on one platform. However, Contactually gets the job done for now. I definitely recommend this product to anyone in need of a great follow-up system.
- (2015-04-17) Eat Common Sense: I really love it! It is amazing!
- (2015-02-21) Justin Strachan: The best!
- (2014-10-09) Dominic Pallini: Great Contact management tool
- (2014-08-19) John Rebolledo: Love the system but it's not a full blown crm that I need so that being said as great as it is the file managment is more importate to me other wise if you are looking for a system that follows up with your contacts, leads etc this is at the best product out there. I also thought about using both but there is no need to make more work for us.
- (2014-04-10) Peter Ryan: Great Just what I needed nothing slips through the cracks awesome product Great customer service
- (2014-04-07) Tanya Smith: I actually left and found myself floundering so much without the service I had to come back! This is a great way to keep in touch with colleagues, prospects, new networking buddies and so much more. It's officially in my toolbox for the long haul. And there is NOTHING out there like it. That's a fact.
- (2014-02-09) Sam McCammond: A good start! another 30 day trial to put it into use!
- (2014-01-17) Mike Barwick: Hands down, the best CRM. Well worth the $39 everyone is bitching about. You can automate a "sales funnel" and have the platform send emails on your behalf in a specific order - best feature.
- (2013-12-19) Jonathan Fleming: Nice product, easy to use, very powerful if you use the $39.00 monthly plan, I am thinking of jumping in soon, I like the product, but i think they need a middle tier product, I think the $39 could be $29 easily getting them more users, that would help them a lot. Unless i do the $39 plan it's a no go for me though, but I do think they are on to something big!