Sales & Marketing CRM for Small Businesses
Agile CRM comes with fully integrated sales and marketing, service automation capabilities. It enables SMB's to Sell and Market like Fortune 500. Agile has EVERYTHING you need to run a plugged-in business * One page contact management * Drag drop marketing automation * Web analytics at a contact level * Telephony integration * Newsletter management and auto responders * Appointment scheduling * Two-way email integration & email tracking * Real-time activity alerts * Extensive third-party integrations This Chrome extension lets you be even more Agile with * LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook fetching. Stop entering leads manually and start automatically pulling them into Agile. Instantly add leads to the CRM from web pages, Gmail and social media such as LinkedIn and Facebook. * Know who opens your links and emails. Enable email tracking from Gmail or other web-based mail in Chrome. Receive real-time notifications when customers open your emails, click links or browse your website. * Send smarter emails with free email templates. Save time and send more effective emails with Agile’s contemporary email templates. From newsletters to follow up emails, Agile has you covered. * Access tasks, contacts, leads and deals. Manage your contacts, tasks and deals without ever leaving Chrome. Instantly add new leads to the CRM and never miss another opportunity. Agile CRM is great for online businesses such as SaaS and E-commerce, SMBs, quickly scaling startups, sales reps, blogs, websites and marketing firms. http://www.agilecrm.com
- (2022-10-18) Mailee Xiong: This extension seems like it is exactly what I need except it does not work well. The first thing I tried to do after installing the extension was add a contact and no matter what I input in the fields I keep getting an undefined error message and can not move forward or backwards. I would love to use this when its working. Keep me updated!
- (2022-01-04) Bill Seery: Sadly, what was a major CRM backbone has not worked for months as they roll out some new platform. Campaigns, logs, click attribution and other major features of the system are no longer working. Thus the app us just a shell and gets my 2 star review. Loved this product but now porting to a new CRM.
- (2021-06-08) Giles Butler: Good CRM but appalling extension which doesn't work and reports "undefined" errors regardless of what you choose. Wont work on latest Edge, Chrome or FF so now giving up as online support said its broken and couldn't even give any idea of when it might be fixed.
- (2021-06-07) farah roussel: Extension doesn't work to add contact from linkedin to agile
- (2021-03-03) Bruno Santana: It does works just in the few moments after installation then stops. Also the support doesn't give us a solution different than "remove and reinstall".
- (2019-02-11) H. Lewis Yildirimturk: GSuite extension does not work anymore. The company is very slow to make fixes and updates. See all complaints at https://gsuite.google.com/marketpl…/…/agile_crm/661717543880 Long time, no update.
- (2019-01-04) Chris Colotti: The extension does not seem to play well with the new GMAIL. Also confused on the chrome extension vs the GSuite marketplace app. Neither seem to work or have any new development on them
- (2018-06-11) Having an issue with an email and nobody even tried to bother themself to help. Contacted support 20 days ago. And what they replied several times? How to synch email (instructions) thanks but it wasn't what i've asked for. how does that happen if two months ago it was working fine and now it somehow disappeared ?What i'm asking is WHY WE CAN NOT SEE THE INBOX anymore?If everything synched and was working fine before and we haven't changed anything.All we see now is an Agile crm emails (Sent, Drafts and Trash). FIX THAT.
- (2017-12-27) Jen Hawse: Full of bugs. I try to track emails, but it gets contact names screwed up and says a contact opened my email (not exaggerating) sometimes dozens of times when in reality they probably opened it once and the pixal keeps firing. The email marketing system is clunky. I can't get it to sign in again on my gmail. If I didn't have to use this for work I'd uninstall instantly. Agile is more headaches than it's worth.
- (2017-09-24) DSM GMAIL: Awesome! Best CRM in the world!
- (2017-01-27) Wayne Sheppard: Email and click tracking a little goofy with multiple recipients. Really like being able select an AgileCRM email template without leaving Gmail, and have it tracked. If I track an email that doesn't have a contact record, it's created for me. Update: Lost a star due to poor support and lack of communications.
- (2016-09-28) Leo Sussan: Will give 4 starts, but only because 3.5 isn't an available choice. Good for notifications, quick contact adds & the Gmail functionality -- but some features need polishing Example: LinkedIn auto-fetch doesn't seem to exist (have tried on many different computers). Lead capture is hit or miss. Sometimes, the email is properly captured. Othertimes, nothing happens.
- (2016-09-28) Rob Speekenbrink: gebruik agilecrm nu bijna een jaar voor startup en bevalt uitstekend.
- (2016-08-27) John O'Grady: It appears you guys are injecting an older version of font-awesome on every page. This causes a few glitches on sites that also rely on Font Awesome. I'm not crazy about injecting stylesheets, but if you are going to do it can you please keep Font Awesome updated to the latest version.
- (2016-05-04) Eber Orozco: In general AgileCRM is amazing We will upgrade from free to starter very soon. I just got one question, Is there any app for either Android or iOS coming soon? That would be amazing! we really want to leave zendesk & freshdesk in the past and keep using AgileCRM+Quickbooks Thank you very much!
- (2016-02-02) TelecomJunction in: Works like a charm. Using it for our call center here with Skype and SIP. Amazing automation pieces if you are techy.
- (2015-11-30) Ben Hogan: Can't get linked-in import to work, any tips?
- (2015-11-26) Tim Sanderson Pink Tie Consulting: I was using 3 different tools this was the first CRM that had everything in one place that I wanted. email tracking, sms integration, click to call, very easy to set up sales automation. not perfect yet, but way better than any I've used overall.
- (2015-11-25) Original Bible Foundation code2GOD: I set a meeting at 2:30 with customer service and he showed up on Skype after 3 pm with a story... I did not think about mentioning it till I read JoJo's review stating similar issues. AVOID - not sure how many of the 5 stars are real or US based
- (2015-07-27) Ehab Elzanaty (IHA Admin): I am impressed how this works and facilitates my job.
- (2015-07-09) Jove Allred Trotter: DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP!!!! UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE Agile is really the worst! Support is absolutely unprofessional. I had two roll out calls set up where the support staff did not even bother to attend. I eventually contacted the customer support manager and we could barely communicate because of an awful BVOIP connection. My dedicated account manager was unreachable because he'd put a wrong number in his email signature introducing himself. Finally the support rep who'd failed to show up for his appointments called me after hours. He stated that the first time he wanted to leave early and the second time he decided to go out to dinner despite having scheduled an appointment with me only 25 minutes earlier. The company's response? You have already paid for the service so we don't intend to do anything.
- (2015-07-06) Knowledge Time: Excellent features at this price. Easily able to track all emails business.
- (2015-06-03) Dr King Kong: This plugin is awesome and Agile works great. Very nice UI and fast customer response via email or chat
- (2015-04-20) Apple Juice -: The best for the $ they are charging. Cutting edge product with constant updates and improvements as well as the most important thing.. Integration partners. Agile CRM has added 3 new e commerce platforms in the couple months i Have had the service.
- (2015-04-02) Sarah Firnberg: I love the gmail integration and timeline! It's an ideal package for me to run my clinic with. Easy to use and very clear
- (2014-12-30) Watchman Monitoring: Very happy with developer responsiveness and overall feature set of AgileCRM. I'm very glad I gave it a try.
- (2014-10-04) Praveen Kumar: CRM, telephony, marketing automation, social suite, email tracking on and on. Huge list for a very affordable price and excellent UI.
- (2014-09-16) Aaron Lintz: No deduplication for contacts! Good UI, but far from great. Excellent features at this price, but not plug and play.
- (2021-10-19, v:3.2.17) R Chandler: Doesn't install - only says "Checking..." and then doesn't ever become enabled
Known issue? Workaround? it doesn't appear that this is been updated in years
- (2021-07-14, v:3.2.17) Cynthia “Cindy” Harner: agile crm
Need to add to my new laptop.
- (2020-05-20, v:3.2.14) Michelle Shumate: Login problems
I updated my login and now when I try to submit the new e-mail with the Rest API, I receive the error "Please verify the above details given in the above fields"
- (2020-02-01, v:3.2.13) Brett Nickisson: Integrate Agile to LinkedIn
All is installed but not showing up on LinkedIn, the problem is with Mac, all working on my PC? What to do?
- (2020-01-29, v:3.2.13) Danie de Klerk: Add to AgileCRM not visible - Manual Fetch not working
I cannot see the Add to AgileCRM Contacts button under the profile on LinkedIn. When i try to Manually fetch, it does not pull the data into the fields.
- (2019-07-15, v:3.2.12) Fernando Azevedo Pinheiro: Plugin doesn't connect with my AGILECRM account
All the information provided is correct, I also used the API key and I still get the same error: 'Please verify the above details given in the above fields.' I've tried several times, can you please check? vivy.agilecrm.com Thank you
- (2019-05-31, v:3.2.9) Paul Fernandez: not authenticating using email/password
For the plugin, I have provided proper subdomain, username and password data and it does not proceed, but rather says to verify... at best I can get an API key from the admin, but hey... this should work?
- (2019-01-04, v:3.2.4) Chris Colotti: Little to no new development on this
This works but it's clunky and does not play well with the new GMAIL and same goes for the GSuite marketplace app. The track emails option does not click and this pushes the "send" button off the page and requires lots of scrolling to the bottom to get it back. I am a brand new user to Agile and NOT impressed with this level of no development on tools.
- (2018-07-12, v:3.2.4) Agile CRM extension will not turn on
I keep trying to install/ re-install the chrome extension because I like having the ability to add a lead directly from LinkedIn. Is there any way to fix this?
- (2018-06-06, v:3.2.3) Tanislava Gorska: The Agile CRM pannel disappeared
THe pannel for adding people from LInkedIn to Agile CRM stopped showing up in Chrome
- (2018-05-23, v:3.2.2) Rohit Batra: Stops Notification
The chrome Plugin stops showing the newer notification after a day or two. Ideal should be that it refreshes and shows the last n(1-7 days) and then overwrites the previous ones.
- (2018-04-08, v:3.2.1) Stuart George: Contact Details Popup
This is glitching on ANY linkedin profile. It makes the contact details popup and you cant exit the popup and simply read the profile. Very disappointing as I pay for this service
- (2018-04-07, v:3.2.1) Berardino Salvatore: Please fix the LinkedIn widget
The button "Save to Agile CRM" is no longer clickable. Moreover, when you open a LinkedIn profile it always opens the "Contact Info" modal window.
- (2018-01-30, v:3.1.7) authentication login glitch
authentication login glitch keeps appearing on my gmail account. I have tried uninstalling
- (2017-12-18, v:3.1.7) Nathen Dainney: notify
how do I stop notifications when I m composing an email as a reply to a tracked contact .. It keeps alerting me
- (2017-08-28, v:3.0.6) Agile Gmail extension not tracking emails
I can't see a way to track emails being opened via Gmail? I've added the extension, but don't get notifications for emails being opened. Can you advise?