Removes all YouTube™ video and text ads. Lightweight and safe, with minimal required permissions. Also works with YouTube™ Music.
* Removes YouTube™ video and text ads. * Works on all websites that contain a YouTube™ video. * Also works with YouTube™ Music. Enjoy ad free videos!
- (2021-09-24) Jose Berron: It works again!! It stopped working for some ads like those unbearable liberty mutual and political ones. Apparently the Sept 17th update fixed that issye, thanks and kudos to the devs!
- (2021-05-17) Lexx Firecore: It's not working anymore, it tries to block adds but video reloads continuously, probably youtube changed something these days. Please try to find a solution.
- (2021-05-14) pururut: It's acting weird since today, playing a second of the Ad repeatedly, then restarts the video from the beginning. Please make a fix! I'll turn it off for the meantime
- (2021-02-01) R.D.K clips: i just want to thank the developer and the corp for this extension it's amazing
- (2021-01-14) Sukan Purnama: works like charm
- (2020-10-17) Creative Carve Cite Climb: This version is so up to date it always blocks ads!
- (2020-10-16) le cy: JOOSS MAKSIH MAN JADI NDA USAH BELI YOUTUBE PREMIUM
- (2020-08-30) Противогаз studio: Работает, но иногда реклама побеждает, если 3 рекламных ролика в видео и т.д
- (2020-08-20) Luis Teles: Funciona, o anúncio aparece mas é só 1 segundo, depois passa para o video, para mim é óptimo. Muito bom trabalho, obrigado. Recomendo esta extensão.
- (2020-08-13) Wesley Garcia: Esse, resolve. O melhor.
- (2020-07-14) 밝게큰나: Very Good!!!!
- (2020-07-09) Niraj Sanganeria: It just works perfectly on (www.youtube.com.) Remember to put a period after the domain.
- (2018-08-29) Emaanuell&L&I&M&S&BE Music&ArtistCivanovizz: Super!
- (2018-02-21) Eve York: So, its amazing, but the problem where the text ads showing up when skipping to a random section in the video still happens, the only thing is it happens rarely and on that rare occasion it will either be a full on text AD or the picture of the AD will be transparent while the "AD'S By Google" text and AD close button or X button will still be visible. While this is easy to get rid of by just pressing the X button, it sort of defeats the purpose of the AD Blocker extension... and yes I know I am a long winded banana of a person. but i hope this helps you. A little further info is the exact video I was on, which was "WHAT IS MY LIFE - Jacksepticeye Songify Remix by Schmoyoho"
- (2017-09-02) Đức Xuân: Good
- (2016-08-28) Коля Сергеев: отлично
- (2016-08-10) Mikael Taieb: I couldn't play any movie file in Google Drive nor google photos because of this addon.
- (2016-07-12) Rosa AGLIATA: perfect!
- (2016-07-01) Horatiu Andrei: Error when manually moving to random time in youtube clip.
- (2016-06-16) Ricky: FINALLY FREAKIN FOUND SOMETHING THAT GETS RID OF THESE BULLS**T ADS!!
- (2016-04-07) Juliana Monteiro Reis: Nice and fast
- (2016-02-10) P G: Seems to be working fine.
- (2015-12-06) Alex Feinstein: Does exactly what it says it does perfectly! Thank you for the time you spent making this extension :D
- (2015-11-29) Ryan Hankerson: Very Helpful
- (2015-11-25) Angelo Maniacci: TOTAL MLG APP
- (2015-11-08) garik garkaviy: супер! отлично блокирует!
- (2015-10-24) Luis Lima.: escelente
- (2015-10-05) It has a bug when the "Automatic play" is ON or a "Playlist" is playing and try to jump to the new video, just repeat the same video and never jump.
- (2015-09-15) Inin wang: 找了一堆類似的.. 就這個真正有效!!! 給你100分啦~~ The most effective, in which all similar APP..:)
- (2015-09-07) Yavor Trasiev: Latest and greatest in the war against YouTube ads.
- (2015-09-06) jk s: nice
- (2015-04-18) Habet Ter-Petrosyan: Works great!
- (2020-12-26, v:5.0) zul dik: tdk bisa masok ke akun youtube
- (2020-05-29, v:4.0) Evan Slosnerick: Embedded/shared videos do not load while extension has access to Reddit
Whenever I'm browsing Reddit and I come across a post that is a Youtube video, I can try to load the video but it always fails and responds with: "An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: ###########)". If I adjust the permission such that the extension no longer has access to Reddit, the video is able to load properly. I also happen to run Ublock Origin, but the results are the same even if I disable that extension, as well. I then figured I could just leave it disabled for Reddit and leave it enabled elsewhere, but then I experience the issue where upon opening Chrome the extension always asks me to adjust its permission so it can access all sites.
- (2020-05-25, v:3.9) Evan Slosnerick: Notification appears every time I launch Chrome or toggle the extension
As the title suggests, every single time I launch Chrome I get a notification that says: "We have added an additional feature to block ads in embedded YouTube videos. Please upgrade the permissions to enable the new feature." I have tried updating the extension multiple times, but the notification keeps showing up. I have tried removing the extension and re-adding it, but that doesn't work either. When I right click the extension and navigate to the Mange Extensions page, I see a Permissions section but there's nothing shown within it. What do I have to do to get rid of this notification for good? I love the functionality of this extension when browsing YouTube, but the notification is becoming a real thorn in my side. Thanks!
- (2016-06-18, v:1.6) darsi chaitanya: fail
fail to download and add this extension
- (2016-06-06, v:1.6) Horatiu Andrei: When jumping using timeline an error occurs and video is restarted
"An error occured, please try again later".
- (2015-10-05, v:1.6) bug
It has a bug when the "Automatic play" is ON or a "Playlist" is playing and try to jump to the new video, just repeat the same video and never jump.
- (2015-09-10, v:1.5) Doesn't block in-vid ads
The video stops playing when the annotation ad comes up, then loads it anyway while forcing the video to buffer again. I have to click the X to turn it off.
- (2015-09-10, v:1.5) ANDREA: REMOVE RESTRICTED VIDEOS FOR YOU TUBE PLAYLIST
HELLO, YOU MAKE VERY GOOD EXTENTIONS. I HAVE A SUGGESTION. I MADE A PLAYLIST FOR YOU TUBE WITH MANY VIDEOS HOWEVER, SOON SOME OF THE VIDEOS WILL BECOME RESTRICTED. THIS VIDEO IS STILL IN MY PLAYLIST AND PREVENTS THE NEXT VIDEO TO PLAY. CAN YOU DEVELOPE AN EXTENTION THAT WILL REMOVE ALL RESTRICTED VIDEOS FROM PLAYLIST AUTOMATICALLY. THANK, YOU