Shows an orange cloud in the omnibar when you are browsing a site that uses Cloudflare
Claire adds an unobtrusive icon to your browser that turns orange when you are browsing a website that uses Cloudflare. You can also see if the website is using modern technologies like HTTP/2, IPv6 and Cloudflare's own Railgun.
- (2020-06-30) Michael G.: Simple and very useful, also to check if everything is alright with the own config.
- (2020-04-05) Lorin Halpert: For some reason it is not picking up HTTP/2 even though trace clearly shows "http=http/2". Accessing remote via IPv6.
- (2018-10-05) Alan Hale III: Is this still being maintained? HTTP/2 and IPv6 indicators are not lighting up for sites that are known to use HTTP/2 and IPv6.
- (2017-04-05) Kari Linder: It's excellent and I love it
- (2016-10-20) István ifj. Dankaházi: Please prepare Apple Safari!
- (2016-06-24) Joshua Pack: Works good
- (2016-02-09) Greg Johnson: The plugin is currently broken. If the site is using CloudFlare and the resource you are viewing is cached, the icon does not show up. If you are on a site that is using CloudFlare and you are viewing a resource that IS NOT cached, the icon does show up.
- (2015-08-24) Jonathon Runge: Great plug in. Nice to know who uses CloudFlare not to mention SPDY and IPv6
- (2015-08-22) Fauzan Azzam: Useful, thank you!
- (2015-08-17) Mary Amela Audya: Useful. Thanks CloudFlare =)
- (2015-07-14) Yoshinori Tsunoda: ちょっとした役に立ちます
- (2014-04-09) Works perfectly. Thanks CloudFlare!
- (2013-03-29) I do not see omnibar icon anymore. Is this still working as intended?
- (2013-02-22) g. coleman: more bling than an Oakland sideshow!
- (2012-08-06) Noah McIlraith: It would be awesome if it were possible to configure the extension to only show the CloudFlare icon on CloudFlare-powered websites (show no icon on sites that aren't, instead of a gray icon).
- (2012-05-19) This app is however crashing on the latest version of Dev Channel.
- (2012-05-18) Joseph Page: Helpful. To optimize bandwith, is it possible to use only HEAD request ?
- (2012-02-23) Joshua Motta: CloudFlare is awesome
- (2020-05-08, v:0.11.0) Maxin John: IPV6 not dectecting correct in this plugin
IPv6 is not detecting correctly for most of the websites , please check https://gyazo.com/012804292e1df226e4287e1a13390fb9
- (2020-04-08, v:0.11.0) Henning Pohl: Chromium Edge Store
It would be nice to see the Extension in the new Chromium Edge Store
- (2019-11-06, v:0.11.0) Mark Krieger: QUIC support
Hi there I really like the extension, but sites that use QUIC don't show HTTP2 as active. Will you add support for QUIC (and display it as well) or is this extension EOL? Thanks
- (2019-07-13, v:0.11.0) Val Vesa: great extension
Hey there! My name is Val and I am a community manager with Cloudflare, would love to talk to you about the extension. It's doing an amazing job. Please hit me back at [email protected] Have a great weekend!
- (2018-02-06, v:0.11.0) delete
want to delete
- (2016-10-06, v:0.9.1) Ryan Knight: Re-brand
Hi - Cloudflare recently did a re-brand, changing the F to lowercase and updating the logo. Any chance you can refresh?
- (2016-08-11, v:0.8.2) Sam N: Railgun compression value missing
When I access any website that uses Railgun, extension shows compression ratio as NaN%.
- (2016-07-20, v:0.8.2) Montri Udomariyah: Plugin Stop working now
Plugin Stop working now
- (2016-06-21, v:0.8.2) Emil Rasmussen: Seems to have stopped working
Hi This plugin seems to have stopped working - I'm on Chrome Version 50. Best regards Emil
- (2015-09-02, v:0.7.0) Christopher Kalafarski: Lots of false negatives
This extensions seems to function very sporadically. The icon will show up correctly, and then the page is refreshed and it goes away. It's a handy tool when it works, but it doesn't work well enough to rely on.
- (2015-08-20, v:0.7.0) Bulut Korkmaz: Screenshot
You are using a screenshot from Safari, and it is not showing features of this extension.
- (2015-08-20, v:0.7.0) Broken Link to Image
The following images does not exist but linked to the extension. images/claire-3-popup-on-ipv6-rg.png