Have Better Customer Conversations
Tenfold integrates enterprise CRMs and phone systems enabling contact center agents to better serve their customers via a robust agent UI. The Tenfold Chrome Extension is the agent facing portion of the Tenfold solution. The Tenfold Chrome Extension interacts with Tenfold Cloud and Google Firebase to provide functionality to it's end users including: - Identify callers via the Tenfold UI by leveraging the contact center CRM as the system of record. Tenfold searches the CRM automatically using the phone number of the caller and presents the results to the agent. - Capture notes about the interaction and save them to the CRM using the notepad in the Tenfold UI. This call data is available in Tenfold's dashboard and the CRM so that agents and supervisors can view analytics. - Create and update cases or opportunities the contact center has associated with the caller. - Click to dial phone numbers within the CRM and on any website in the Chrome browser using the build in phone number parser in the Tenfold UI. Additionally, the Tenfold Local Presence feature enables agents to initiate outbound dials to their existing customers using localized pre-registered numbers across different area codes. - Leave pre-recorded voicemails when calling existing customers. This enables contact centers to offer a higher quality and consistent experience while saving the agent time on each call. - Launch online meetings with a single click from the Tenfold UI. Tenfold is designed to integrate seamlessly with most enterprise CRMs and phone systems via out of the box API’s.
- (2018-05-14) Renee Richveis: We have nothing but problems with the system at our company... There is always a bug to try and work through to fix. Would allocate more time to discuss with the company, but the issue has been prominent for the last few years of using it. We talk to many people and nothing is ever truly fixed. That said, I just keep uninstalling and installing to deal with the issues.
- (2018-05-10) Joel Simmons: It's buggy and it sometimes won't integrate properly with my soft phone.
- (2017-03-17) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Tenfold". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-01-12) Kendrick Gardner: With Tenfold, we were able get our Salesforce & Broadsoft platforms linked up with ease, and the attendant growth in overall call volume and closed-won opps speaks for itself. The sales automation benefits have been solid, but it’s the actionable clarity provided by their call data and prospect interaction analytics that's proven to be the real value prop. Particular kudos to their responsive dev team, who have worked hard over the last few months to accommodate our custom requests. If you’re operating in the outbound sales arena, I'd highly recommend you explore Tenfold’s wealth of CTI solutions for your own team. Thanks guys!
- (2016-12-09) David Zimmerman: TenFold has been a huge improvement over any previous setup I’ve worked with and makes life so much easier. TenFold helps to increase productivity and save time. User adoption is simple and it integrates perfectly into my business phone system and our CRM (I’ve used it both for Salesforce and Unsightly). The interface is simplistic but useful and utilizes space in a great way. Our team loves using the product, plain and simple. We tried Inside Sales in the past and it was a tough experience and expensive. Customer service is the best part. It’s hard these days to get great service and support without paying an arm and a leg for it. Like any software, we’ve had tiny issues here and there…but the TenFold support team has always been here to help. I’ve used the product for quite a while now and it keeps getting better and better. This great product absolutely pays for itself “tenfold” (guess they came up with a perfect name for the company).
- (2016-12-09) Juvy Laxamana: This saves us a ton of time at work. Love it!
- (2016-12-09) Eddy Reyes: This tool collects data about your sales phone calls that is otherwise hard to track, but very valuable to have. It integrates well with Salesforce and our phone systems. The customer support team was very responsive and helpful in getting us started and answering our questions. Thanks for this great technology!
- (2016-12-09) Aurora Rain: Super cool tool our sales team recently adopted. Still some bugs in the system, but the team really takes ownership of their product and support has gone above and beyond for us.
- (2016-12-09) Diego San Miguel: I use Tenfold on a daily basis to track and log calls; the integration on our end was almost seamless, with a superb support team standing behind the product. We noticed an immediate boost in productivity, and three months later, numbers are continuing to improve. This is definitely one to add to the tool belt!
- (2016-12-05) James Graham: Almost everyday items don't work super frustrating
- (2016-06-16) Kevin Campbell: I really like the promise of this tool. It provide great tracking information. We have had some challenges with stability that Tenfold is working through for us. I hope it will get better over time.
- (2016-03-30) Slows down salesforce and browser, auto reassigned leads, creating extra work to reassign the leads back and local presence doesn't work. This is supposed to save my time and it just takes more of it. Opens the call screen in any tab you have open in any browser window, making it annoying during a screen share. Do not recommend.
- (2016-01-14) Mike Leuthner: Callinize is a game changer. Increase productivity, improves user adoption. The time savings makes Tenfold a no brainer. Tenfold pays for itself in the first week of every month.
- (2015-08-06) Richard Johnson: This is such an amazing tool to connect FreePBX to SalesForce, it also keeps nice stats about the call center agents. Kills two birds with one stone!
- (2015-03-10) This is a great tool and integrated very well with my business phone system and our CRM, Insightly. Customer service was also top notch.
- (2015-02-27) Matthew Egan: Callinize is fantastic, the popup is very simple but it contains a lot of information in such a small space.
- (2015-01-22) Spencer Carson: Fantastic system. Links very well with CRM and gives me such easy access to critical notes about each person calling, BEFORE i pickup the phone!
- (2015-01-15) Peter Hörz: Wir haben bereits länger auf so eine Erweiterung gewartet! Seit der ersten Sekunde absolut begeistert! Die Einrichtung ist super einfach und Funktioniert. Kundenservice ist sehr nett, antwortet schnell und ist sehr kompetent! Absolute Empfehlung System: Cisco SPA525 Telefone, CRM SugarCRM, Provider Sipgate
- (2014-12-02) Elliott Abraham: I installed this extension over the Thanksgiving holiday just on a whim. I ran into some PEBKAC issues(problem exists between keyboard and computer) but was surprised that Callinize support was there to help. The quality of support was top notch. I couldn't believe that I was receiving world class level support...ON THANKSGIVING evening from the founder. These guys are committed to their product and to ensuring smooth integration with other disparate systems...This extension along with my SIP phone number really helps my SuiteCRM integration.
- (2014-09-12) Brad DeFrank: NEw extension still a little buggy very occasionally. But usually when you close your browser and reopen it it is fine
- (2014-08-19) Rob Williams: Very very helpful support on getting our system setup! Thanks a ton!
- (2014-08-17) Joshua Conlin: Honestly Callinize is a great improvement over my previous setup. I love the follow up feature and being able to track my leads through their interface. Now my CRM actually works, instead of me battling with it!
- (2014-05-11) Aaron Relph: Great app. Really lets me connect with customers.
- (2014-02-13) Ashley Kosmal: Where has this been all my life!
- (2015-05-26, v:2.0.19) scott bizaoui: Pop up works intermittently
Hi there, The pop up works intermittently and I do not know how to get it to work again. I have reinstalled the addin and even reinstalled Chrome. Are you able to assist.
- (2015-05-15, v:2.0.19) Zoho intergration
The system doesn't login from Chrome. I always have to go to your website to login to it, as I can't use the drop down box login from the icon on chrome. It gets into an eternal loop the timer keeps ticking over after the call has ended, it's not even my call that had ended. After uninstalling Callinize, clearing chrome + app data, reinstalling. the timer is still ticking over. It's showing the user who called who is not even in our office but part of our company. Some days it's there, other days it isn't. The create button has another line of writing over the term create which I can't read. It says "called by Sam 8 hours from now". Does the system often get psychic premonitions? Does it dispense winning lotto numbers? Kind regards, Dale
- (2015-01-03, v:1.4.57) Joe Torma - Corporate Video and Photo: Click to dial is not working at all
I have followed the troubleshooting tips to no avail. Click to dial is down. I get the pop-up on inbound and outbound calls, although the popup does not always know a call has ended.