An extension to provide additional features to crunchyroll.
This is an extension designed to add functionality to the Crunchyroll website. A sort of collection of requests for features that I have received and implemented. I will be adding features as I implement them. It does require that you have an account on the site and may not work properly if you do not have one. It is in its early stages of development, but hopefully I will be able to make something useful out of it. I will update as I find the time to. If you have any feature requests then please use the built-in feedback form or send me a message on Crunchyroll, if I can make it happen then I will. Current Features: - Autoplay in near fullscreen - Mark shows as 'watched' and hide them in the list - Receive notifications - Receive and reply to PM's - Watch forum threads for activity - Hide specific users' forum posts - New posts and replies are added dynamically to watched threads - Inline quoting and editing of posts.
- (2019-10-29) Dan Showerman: I click "toggle fullscreen" and it just gives me a 404 page when i try to watch the video. Useless
- (2019-10-11) GDAT: 404 message allways
- (2019-09-05) Yoni Fogel: This used to be great, but it no longer works :( I can still mark things as _unwatched_ but I can no longer mark things as watched (it shows up properly in the UI, but if you ever refresh the page it resets itself (probably not telling Crunchyroll properly)) This changed sometime in the past week.
- (2019-06-20) Kaera猫: It gives me 404 errors when I use the fullscreen mode and enter a page with an embedded video player, which makes it completely unusable for the one, crucial function I installed it for. In some cases, the dark theme only changes the colour of the text and not the background, making it illegible.
- (2019-05-04) John Hay: Nothing but 404's when I try to use it.
- (2018-11-04) Filipe Fleming: Ty for the update
- (2018-10-30) kevin daub: My brother and I share an account and being able to reset the views for a single show makes this probably the most useful extension I have. Know that your work is greatly appreciated.
- (2018-10-30) Matt Weiss: I don't get it, gives me 404 when I click toggle fullscreen. No good tbh.
- (2015-07-23) PaintingWolves: cool...........
- (2015-06-01) Ben Hoyle: Works really well :D I can finally watch full screen from bed and not have to get up again every episode!
- (2015-03-08) Michael Gates: Works perfectly :)
- (2014-12-01) Grand extension for people like me!
- (2014-10-19) Ezgi Bulut: Love it! It's an amazing extension. The person who created it is a genius. Probably very handsome as well.
- (2014-09-21) redboyke: does not hide button and progressbar. annoying to go back to normal screen cant extention emulate F button to go fullscreen instead of loading the flashvideo swf?
- (2014-09-19) Luis Molina: Esta bien la extensión. pero deja los botones de fullscreen sin funcionar. y la serie no ocupa el 100% de la pantalla ya que los controles de vídeo no desaparecen. sin embargo cumple con la función de comenzar el vídeo en pantalla completa.
- (2014-08-14) Edwin Wang: You know when you're lying on the couch or bed watching crunchyroll and the next video rolls in and you have to get up and make it full screen again? Well have no more problems as this extension has a handy fullscreen mode for all you lazy bums like me.
- (2014-06-27) Mike DelTurco: Amazing, a must have app if you use Crunchy on a regular basis!
- (2014-05-18) Caitlin Dickinson: This app is the best! I love it!!!!
- (2014-05-08) Jason Landress: .
- (2014-04-30) maddz choconilla: I absolutely love it!
- (2014-04-27) ShAkA OtAkU SiDdARtHa GaUtAmA: lo maximo...n_n
- (2014-01-19) Eugene Lee: I'm impressed, it really does let you watch multiple episodes in full screen.
- (2014-01-13) Miguel Ortega: Nice app save me time in search
- (2013-11-23) Joe Grencho: Does a lot of what the Crunchyroll site should do but doesn't. Great extension!
- (2013-10-15) Phoenix Bong: AWESOME (if you love anime anyway)!!!!! :P
- (2019-12-18, v:126.96.36.199) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Disable autoplay.
You know how when you refresh a page on Crucnhyroll, the video starts playing automatically, even though you haven't hit play? Can you make it so it doesn't do that anymore, please?
- (2019-10-15, v:188.8.131.52) RotMGVulcan: 'Mark Watched' and Queue issues
When I attempt to use the Mark Watched option (bottom right under the option to add/remove from the queue), the shows don't stayed marked as having been viewed, they reset after I refresh or move away from the page. Marking them individually has the same issue. Resetting the views also doesn't seem to help.
- (2018-10-27, v:184.108.40.206) Sebastian Mera: Still not working
I've even removed it and installed it again but with the same result. No changes on my queue. I am using version 220.127.116.11, the one released the 24th.
- (2018-10-13, v:18.104.22.168) Filipe Fleming: Can we consider this extension dead?
- (2018-10-07, v:22.214.171.124) Josh K: Blocking users
There's this one user I've had annoyances with in the past, and I found this extension to block them, but now I'm seeing their posts again.
- (2018-10-04, v:126.96.36.199) TwistedAx: In regard to the last 2 posts.
It seems to be due to a change in how CrunchyRoll is handling HTTPS. Using a slightly older version of Chrome, also effected.
- (2018-10-04, v:188.8.131.52) Gappasaurus: CR Queue.0 no longer working as of Chrome ver 69.0.3497.100
Same exact situation as described by user below. Plugin icon still appears in toolbar and can be accessed, but no sign of it in Crunchyroll itself =(
- (2018-05-09, v:184.108.40.206) Warren: Error
Not sure if this is still getting support, whenever I toggle fullscreen I get a 404 error.
- (2018-03-11, v:220.127.116.11) William Gael: Crunchyroll Party
Could it be possible to add a feature similar to "Netflix Party" to watch anime at the same time?
- (2017-09-25, v:18.104.22.168) Victor Crispim: Opera version
Can you make for opera browser?
- (2017-08-13, v:22.214.171.124) Mitchell Eldridge: Hiding watched shows
The description lists this feature. - Mark shows as 'watched' and hide them in the list Marking shows as watched works great but is there supposed to be a way to toggle the watched shows as visible in the queue? Or am I misunderstanding the feature?