Your beautiful start page with favorite sites and bookmarks.
Features: - Feature-rich, attractive, easy-to-use bookmarks - Perfect for articles, gallery, sites - Share & collaborate - Web Clipper for fast save any pages Our goals: - Speed (faster than default new tab page) - Material Design - Sync
- (2022-04-18) Toyin Beatty: Would be great to see a new version released with dark mode, and more customisation for the start screen. There seems to be broken functionality, for instance, favouriting an item in the extension pins it to the home screen, but existing favourites are not kept there. A bit confusing to use and it doesn't look as good as Raindrop.io as the main service. This is definitely a needed service for Raindrop.io though, so I hope it's updated soon.
- (2021-06-16) Andrew Dembitskyi: Extension stopped working a few weeks ago.
- (2020-02-26) Nergis Baci: They finaly fixed it because before I wasn't able to log in. I am so happy they did fix it. This is the best bookmark manager and speed dial for chrome extension <3
- (2019-12-24) Anton Stoychev: Super quick! There are some problems like saving the captured screenshot but i believe those will be fixed.
- (2019-10-11) bauhaus tiny: 不能显示预览图了 帮忙修复一下 谢谢
- (2019-07-28) Frank Marcus: good start, but still buggy: 1. the favourites category does not relate to the web application. it looks like it is an invisble category 2. not all nested collections are shown so this makes the extention for now unusable... but concept is very promising, i am hoping op a quick fix!
- (2019-07-15) Maria A: Пользовалась этим приложением много лет назад. Потом перешла на стандартное хранение закладок в браузере. Сейчас, по работе понадобился удобный менеджер с выводом на новую вкладку, расшариванием и т.д. Путем долгих проб разных сервисов снова вернулась к Raindrop. Безумно рада! Даже у бесплатной версии крутой и гибкий функционал. Спасибо!
- (2019-03-30) Like most of the other folks here I really do like the design and concepts which are expressed in raindrop.io. I just started to use it today after researching bookmark managers. I need something to help me get control of several years of accumulated bookmarks which are a chaotic mess. Chrome's built-in manager, at least for me, was not up to the task. I am bummed out a bit because after installing the speed dial extension I am having a problem which makes using raindrop impossible for me. I do plan to upgrade to the paid version if this can be solved as I really like everything else about the extension. My problem is that the search function on the newtab/home page does not work. No matter what I search for I get a 'Nothing Found' msg. I have done what I could to troubleshoot this to no avail. I see that other users are having the same problem. So can you provide me with a speedy fix? If so you will have gained a new customer. If not then I have to keep looking, which is unfortunate as I really like the UX and feature set. It's a nice thing. I hope we can have it.
- (2018-10-23) Ices Xcream: demasiado restringido
- (2017-10-15) Mark: Все отлично, но нужно поправить перенос текста у иконок на главном экране.
- (2017-07-08) 李彥: 最好的Raindrop.io 插件 but usually error message best goood Raindrop.io bookmark plugin
- (2017-03-02) Michael McAllister: I don't know if I am missing something, but after I make a bookmark a favorite in raindrop.io, it doesn't carry over to the Speed Dial favorites. Those favorites seem to be completely separate from the rest of the raindrop.io structure, meaning that if I move one there or create a new one, that bookmark is not accessible any longer from raindrop.io unless I manually go in to change it's "collection" from the speed dial interface. I feel it should be much more intuitive than this, especially since I can't simply duplicate items to drag into the favorite collection in speed dial, they would have to be created twice. Any help would be appreciated if I am not seeing things clearly on this.
- (2016-11-21) Afzal Najam: It hasn't been updated in forever, wtf.
- (2016-11-04) Ruriko Yurika Kashiwazaki Kusugawa: Buena idea, mala organizacion. La idea de un speedial con sitios favoritos es buena, lo malo esta en las colecciones, muchos tenemos mas de una colección, con nombres largos o descriptivos, estas colecciones no aparecen bien en la parte de abajo y se amontonan una con la otras. Debería poderse agregar las colecciones que uno quiere que aparezcan o tener un menu donde aparezcan todas las colecciones. Lo correcto seria que en la parte de abajo vayan agregándose las colecciones que mas se usan. Aunque me gusta mas la idea de poder quitar o agregar las colecciones que mas utilizamos. Por lo pronto veo inutil, la new tab speed dial, me gusta, pero poco util a no ser configurable o personalizable. Si quieren una buena idea de como debe ser una speed dial, deberian mirar "start.me" ellos tienen un buen speed dial, lo malo es que no me gusta la forma en que organizan sus marcadores. (actualizado) Los marcadores agregados se agregan a una colección llamada sitios favoritos, estos no se agregan a los marcadores en raindrop, pero permanecen escondidos, solo se puede acceder a ellos y verlos si se tiene instalada la extension de raindrop speed dial. Sigan echándole ganas, espero mejoren.
- (2016-10-26) Every time I clear the browsing data it logs out and then I have to login a billion times via my account. Please fix this. Otherwise its really good. Adding a few more options like adjusting the background or the icon size would be a great addition.
- (2016-10-23) I am a big fan of Raindrop, and this new tab extension is very useful. I am moving from Papaly, Google Save and Bookmarks to Raindrop. Keep it up guys!
- (2016-09-21) Rebecca White: I love Raindrop. This extension just makes it even easier to access my bookmarks. Minor suggestion: change new tab page title from "New tab page" to "New tab". That should prevent the new tab page title from switching every time its opened (distracting).
- (2016-06-23) 陈瑶: 搜索栏希望能增加搜索引擎的功能，能更方便一点
- (2016-02-27) Mauricio Andrades: I've been a raindrop user since the beta and I am amazed at the progress you guys have made. It's really grown and the functionality keeps getting better. With that said to take this plugin to the next level it needs to be configurable with a "default" actions. for example: defaults field focus: "tags", autofill tags: true, default capture: "screenshot" Thank you for the great work you've done so far.
- (2015-12-23) J. T. Ivanov: Incredible idea dressed in beautiful design! BUT The execution of it is poor and unreliable. which makes is close to useless. I mean if you are going to use it for jokes and fun, I guess it's ok to install and keep Raindrop. But if you are serious about the pages you save, look elsewhere as this extension will stab you in the back and will keep doing it. EXAMPLE The startpage (Favorite Sites) collection shows today that I have 30 pages saved, while yesterday it said 33. I never removed the 3 pages diference. Who did??? But that's not all, even tho it says 30, I can only see 20 of the pages on it, the other 10 are invisible or just hiding in a black hole. Then if I open the Favorites collection "in my browser" (meaning not the new tab but the link to the favorites collection on raindrop.io site I can see 28 of my pages. WTF????? RAINDROP may look delicious but it's nonsense makes it untrustworthy = USELESS
- (2015-12-13) David Carel: It's working wonderfully for me on Mac OSX (El Capitan), both in Chrome, Safari, and with the OSX app. The Android app is also totally up to snuff. I really love this, sorry to see not everyone agrees. I just threw down for a year subscription so I could support the dev and get Dropbox backup and other features enabled. It's the bee's knees!
- (2015-11-07) Pedro: Bookmarks randomly disappear; the search function doesn't work.
- (2015-10-26) Ivan Pshenitsyn: Хороший менеджер закладок. Но не хватает горячих клавиш. Хотя бы хоткея на фокус на поле поиска, а то приходится к мышке тянуться.
- (2015-10-13) Alexander Bocharov: It's a great extension, but I have one particular problem with it - sometimes when I open a new tab it shows me a login/signup box for a couple of seconds even though I'm already logged in, which is extremely annoying.
- (2015-08-05) Vittorio Canavese: Eccellente idea, ottima grafica Material Design, anche su Windows. Da migliorare possibilità personalizzazione dei link (lo screenshot spesso non funziona correttamente) e degli sfondi. Ottima integrazione con Android e iOS
- (2015-07-14) Karsten Müller: Raindrop.io is the service of my choice to manage my bookmarks and the »Web Clipper« is fast and looks cool – but I don’t like that I have to use the the new tab page of Raindrop.io and not the one I used to.
- (2015-06-17) James Wyse: Great replacement for the new tab page, but often after opening a new tab and typing the first few characters of a URL or search query the tab closes on me (likely crashed the thread) :(
- (2015-06-11) Aleksey Kuznetsov: отлично! правда иногда глючит сохранение. Удачи в развитие и спасибо за продукт!
- (2015-06-09) Angela Romanenko: Просто супер! :)
- (2019-12-24, v:0.8.1) Anton Stoychev: Screenshots taken are not being saved
Clicking "Take a screenshot" shows the screenshot little preview but doesn't save it in raindrop.io.
- (2019-10-16, v:0.8.1) Carlos Garcia: Please fix this
Recently, the extension let you log in but doesn't show any bookmark. Hope it get fix soon, I love this extension
- (2019-10-11, v:0.7.5) bauhaus tiny: Unable to display image. I hope to fix it as soon as possible.
Unable to display image. I hope to fix it as soon as possible.
- (2019-10-11, v:0.7.5) 3rd Coast Domains: Sudden issue
Icons stopped showing on card view
- (2019-04-05, v:0.7.5) Sunny Babbar: The Extension is NOT working from last 24 Hours
The Extension is NOT working from last 24 Hours
- (2017-10-15, v:0.7.5) Mark: Некорректное отображение иконок на главном экране
Перенос текста в иконках на главном экране работает некорректно, уделите этому внимание.
- (2017-07-31, v:0.7.5) Edditoria Dev: Why the extension requires so high permission?
The extension is nice but I step back because of the permission required: "Read and change all data on websites visited" I think it is overkilled. Is there any reason? Or you can change it in next version? Thanks in advance. BTW, good new tab experience. Happy coding :)
- (2017-05-31, v:0.7.5) Aleksandr Romanov: Перестали добавляться плитки
После добавления нового сайта на страницу спиддиал она пропадает при обновлении или следующем открытии страницы.
- (2017-05-27, v:0.7.5) Justin Strachan: Keep on Rolling out the updates!
I will own the PRO Version until I am too old to remember what I am researching minute to minute; at that point I will actually depend on it. In terms that can be quantified; there are uncountable and countable infinities. Every small category has a skeleton. If two small categories are weakly equivalent, then they are equivalent. Every continuous functor on a small-complete category which satisfies the appropriate solution set condition has a left-adjoint (the Freyd adjoint functor theorem). The Axiom of Choice is necessary to select a set from an infinite number of pairs of socks, but not an infinite number of pairs of shoes. — Bertrand Russell If this seems verbose then I have made my point and the developers owe me an free Pro month for this review.☻ And I'm out.
- (2016-09-27, v:0.7.5) Andraž Rihtar: Great product, nonexistent support
It feels as if the developer doesn't care about potential customers. I've referred several people to the extension and the site and even after contacting the dev/support (they never responded) I didn't receive the promised upgrade to premium status for my account. The thing that stings me the most is the fact that I didn't get an answer. That alone in turn makes me not want to support the development of the product, since it feels like I can't trust them to solve any possible issues I might have once I'm a paying customer.
- (2016-03-24, v:0.7.5) Marko Aleksic: Great product, poor support
Really great and useful product but one of the poorest support out there. Developer doesn't answer on his emails. If you get your stuff together and start servicing this product, I believe this app will have AMAZING results but that's a big IF because I've been using it for over a half year and never got any response or any of the bugs reported solved. Too bad, really useful app.