Call From Browser - Make your mobile call numbers you click in your browser!
Call From Browser - Make your mobile call numbers you click in your browser! Tired of manually dialing numbers? Click a phone number in your browser and your mobile will dial it - it's that easy! Installation: 1. Install this Extension 2. Install the Android app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vzcreations.cfb.app 3. Launch the Android app, log-in with the same Google user you log-in to Chrome and grant the required permissions You're all set! Usage: 1. Select any phone-number on any webpage, left-click it and press "Call!" 2. Watch Magic happening :) Additional Info: * For now, Call From Mobile supports only Chrome and Android, iPhone and Firefox support is coming soon... * For Call From Mobile to work, you need to log in to the application using the same user you are logged in in Chrome. * Please send any comments or suggestions to [email protected] * The permissions this extensions requests are required to allow it to detect phone numbers on the pages. * Support for tel: links added (enable in the options page)
- (2020-11-29) NILOY PODDER: Bal
- (2020-09-06) Swapnil Kuwar: Worked for me
- (2020-08-24) Patrick Kosowski: Does what it shold! In my case App has to be open, and I have to be carefull that the mobile usues the same gmail account like chrome. Than it works smothly. I would love to have an shortcut to make the call it would increase my workflow a lot ;). Thanks for this solution.
- (2020-08-10) Mohamed EL jahriny: لا بأس
- (2020-06-29) СтальВятСнаб Снабжение: Супер всё работает на ура!!! Очень удобно Выделил Нажал праую клавишу и Мобильный набирает номер Волшебство!
- (2020-06-24) Vinayak SP: NOT WORKING
- (2020-03-15) Marius Schober: It works flawlessly and makes my life way easier. Thank you I appreciate this work!
- (2020-02-28) Alejandro Valdezate: Regular. Exige que el teléfono esté desbloqueado y la app Call from browser en primer plano. Para ese viaje ya marco directamente en el móvil y tardo menos.
- (2020-02-26) Khalid Boudrari: Working great, good work guys
- (2020-02-16) Paco Carrión: No funciona
- (2020-02-09) Vitaliy Pastushok: It's real cool extension. Just ask you add hot key capability. For example: select number and press Ctrl + Q for call.
- (2020-01-23) Stian Espnes: This application works great with my Samsung phone. I call over 100 phone numbers a day, saving an incredible amount of time in the long run thanks to this app.
- (2019-12-13) Pius Hummel: normally it works, but now I want to change settings, like the connected google account, but I can't reset the extension.
- (2019-12-04) Иосиф Цикуришвили: Очень удобно и прекрасно работает
- (2019-12-03) Михаил Непомнющий: Это самое нужное и шикарное приложение!
- (2019-10-30) OKAN KOÇAK: sometimes not working buy good generally
- (2019-10-10) Benjamin: Does not work anymore :( Maybe since last update of my oneplus 7 to Android 10.0 ?
- (2019-09-06) Ricardo Farinha: It was great until I got a second phone and now does not work.
- (2019-08-29) Denver Perera: Do you have a windows app that can catch tel: links from windows native apps?
- (2019-08-06) Роман Денишев: Большое спасибо за полезное расширение! Долго такое искал.
- (2019-07-10) Bobby Shores: interesting to call you app "call from browser" and then it doesnt actually call from your broswer. Genius! Its a stupid app and a waste of time and has horrible instructions
- (2019-06-20) Luke Kenny: Installed, configured, and works like a charm. What a time saver!
- (2019-06-19) Tech Guru: Superb.
- (2019-05-29) Sergo Ulpus: Absolutely love it. I hate typing numbers from my screen intp my phone to make a call and this solves the problem with no ads or anything! Great app and extension!
- (2019-05-25) vinay kumar: Its not working..
- (2020-10-17, v:1.45.0) Shlomi Deri: hi
is the app not supported anymore?
- (2020-08-11, v:1.45.0) Wojciech Kubica: One google account for several users - can`t call
Hello, it doesn`t work on such configuration. Please let me know how can we deal when I`m working on one google account and we have several telephones at home. Thanks for help
- (2020-07-30, v:1.45.0) Gurkaran Singh: Calls not available with updated Android
Hey Call from browser Team I am not able to make calls from the latest version of android can you please update about the same soon.
- (2020-06-26, v:1.45.0) Craig Moore: When will this be out for iphone?
When will this be out for iphone?
- (2020-03-10, v:1.44.0) Derek Cassel: Stopped Working
Hi, I use this app multiple times every day. Today, it stopped working. Chrome is up to date. I have removed and reinstalled the extension. I've made certain that I'm logged in on my phone. The only change to my system that I can think of is that my phone updated (Android) last night. I'm running Android 10 on a Samsung S9. Thanks!
- (2020-02-06, v:1.44.0) Олег Митенёв: не идет вызов поверх других приложений
на Андроид 10 не идет вызов поверх других приложений, также в разрешениях для приложения нет пункта Всегда сверху
- (2020-02-03, v:1.44.0) Matt Frederick: Microsoft Edge support
Hello. Any suggestions how to get this to work with the new Edge browser. I can download the extension but it asks me to sign in, but the sign in does not bring up a window. I am sure the normal answer is that it's only for Chrome, but since Edge runs on Chromium, it would be great to get it working. All other apps from Chrome seem to work on Edge so would love to have this too. Love the app and used it everyday on Chrome. Unfortunately Chrome uses way too much memory and resources on Windows 10 so switching to Edge. Thanks in advance! -Matt
- (2020-01-29, v:1.44.0) Chad Deweese: this ext
- (2020-01-03, v:1.44.0) Ryan Boucher: Galaxy S10 and Android 10
Stopped working with Android 10 update. Please advise
- (2019-12-04, v:1.44.0) Danny Sannem: Stopped working after upgrade to Oneplus 7 and android 10
How come it is not working?
- (2019-11-27, v:1.44.0) Pratap: Disable notifications from the extension help me
Disable notifications from the extension help me
- (2019-11-09, v:1.44.0) "user has no registered mobile client"..... Anyone else getting this error?
I have a work chrome and a personal chrome. My personal chrome was working great, however, I use call from browser mainly in a work spreadsheet. I removed call from browser, from my personal chrome (on my computer) and personal play store account on my phone. I then re added call from browser extension on my work chrome and on my phones work account play store. Now i can not use call from browser ... help please
- (2019-10-23, v:1.44.0) OMKAR PATKI: Auto Call & Save contact option
Hi I m using your app since 3-4 months this app is really helpful for me .....Really Thanks for developing such app. I have concern is there any option are such kind of option can be added in this app . Like no which are call for using this app will be or can be saved automatically in phone . Because I need to call daily 100-120 No in case call is not attended manually no need to be updated & send MSG manually i.e. very timing consuming activity... Is there any solution or If any solution is invented please let me know... Thanks & Regards Omkar Patki +91 7775041199
- (2019-10-21, v:1.44.0) Michał Sosin: I can't make any calls after upgrading to Android 10
Hi, after upgrading to Android 10 (OnePlus 7 Pro) I can't make any calls. In fact, app has been deleted without any info.
- (2019-10-17, v:1.44.0) Antoine Aronin: I have a new chrome account and can't pair up my phone with the new chrome account.
I have a new chrome account and can't pair up my phone with the new chrome account. It still works well from the old Chrome account
- (2019-08-29, v:1.44.0) Denver Perera: windows native app & input number box for extention
Do you have a windows native app that will catch the tel: links? also, when we click the extension on the browser, can you add the simple box that we can copy/paste phone numbers to push to the mobile please?
- (2019-08-07, v:1.44.0) Alessandro Marzini: I can't initiate a call clicking on tel: link
Hello, the extension seems working only if I select the number and from the menu I click on "Call!" but if I click directly on the link, a chrome winpop opens asking which app use to open the link and CallfromBrowser is not present...of couse I selected "Hook tel: link in option. Thank you!
- (2019-07-31, v:1.44.0) rafal chorazy: app on the phone
app on the phone is keep showing that instalation is completed but its not taking me inside the app, i checked settings everything is ON.. i have app instaled on my browser, its trying to send a call but its not kicking in
- (2019-07-29, v:1.44.0) Prabakar R: Not working.
Call from Browser stopped working from morning today.
- (2019-06-19, v:1.44.0) Tech Guru: Dial Bulk number at once
Bulk dialing :: you should add some must have features. 1. Like if we called someone from desktop using this app. And suppose the call is going on. If mean while we tried again to call on another number ? It should schedule the new call. And should connect after disconnecting 1st call. Otherwise 2. If above is not possible ? then it should have bulk number dialing feature. like if we have multiple contacts an google sheet, we selected all them only once and dialed. Now your app should auto call them one by one.