Merch by Amazon Sellers Toolbox.
- Highlight and quick search keywords on Amazon.com. - Show the B.S.R., the upload date, the parent ASIN, and the main keywords(beta) on Amazon.com.
- (2021-08-08) Akrem Karoui: it's not getting bsrs anymore it shows N/A meanwhile there is a bsr
- (2018-10-19) Carrie H: Great tool. Free to use and always updating tools to be more useful. Use it everyday.
- (2018-10-14) Jay Bayne: Wow! Editing 100s of listings used to take hours and now I can breeze through it in minutes with the Quick Editor 2.0. I also love the ability to filter by title, price point, and live vs deleted listings. Thanks for creating this time saving resource! It has become an ESSENTIAL resource for me and my team.
- (2018-10-11) Tara Flake: So glad this is up and running. It's lightning quick sifting through thousands of listings!
- (2018-10-10) dee mack: Thank you - was using it every day - this will make it even more awesome!
- (2018-05-12) Kien Vu: I like the Quick Editor option, very useful! Thank you!
- (2018-03-26) Dan O'Donnell: I really like the quick editor feature, I use it to reprice or change brand names etc when I'm changing many shirts. PLEASE add an option to mute or disable the "cha-ching" alert/popup! I disable the extension after I use it because that "cha-ching" is really loud and distracting when I'm playing music and working.
- (2017-12-28) Jake: Was awesome, but all the tools are gone now.
- (2017-12-04) David Redfordson: was awesome but then they took all the features away. weird
- (2017-12-01) Johnny King: Used to be great, but now the useful parts are gone, the remaining parts don't work well, and support has been abandoned.
- (2017-10-31) Fernando Polania: What a time saver and great analysing tool for Merch by Amazon. I can't wait for the new updates. Thanks.
- (2017-10-27) Awesome
- (2017-09-29) Rod Brinson: I heard others talk about using this extension so I gave it a go. Editing my listing using this extension messed up my Merch account. I now have 2 slots in limbo due to MerchTools. I joined the MerchTools Support FB group and asked the question whether others experienced the issue. That was on 9/15/17. It is now 9/29/17 and the comment is still sitting in "pending status". Basically translates to no support. They should take their FB groupd down if they aren't going to actually provide support. I have also joined other groups and have found others that have had similar issues with MerchTools. I am almost leaning to this being used to monitor your successes in Merch and re use your designs? I am not sure but someone that doesn't respond to issues with their app seems a bit dodgy to me.
- (2017-09-20) Nemo : The greatest
- (2017-08-28) Creatively Woven: Very useful tool! 10/10
- (2017-08-08) Russ Tafari: The ultimate Merch by Amazon extension! This is the greatest MBA tool and best of all it's free!
- (2017-08-08) Peter Chang: thank you, works great and is really useful!!!
- (2017-08-08) Rick Jacobson: Super Duper! Works great and is really useful.
- (2017-04-03) Grant Earl: This is a must-have for Merch users!!! Wow.
- (2016-12-15) KeramS: Great.
- (2016-10-26) John Cyscon III: I don't remember life without it, and I am grateful they made it!
- (2016-10-16) Sherrie Wirth: Love it!
- (2016-09-28) hicham moutaki: i love it but why you don't wanna accepting me on your group merch success
- (2016-09-23) Chucky Pita: So far so good... check that... so far so GREAT!
- (2016-09-09) Michael McGregor: Great Tool!
- (2016-09-08) Foi Designs: Love it, thanks HandyTools!
- (2020-05-03, v:1.2) Dustin Scott: Not working
Is this extension dead? It just redirects to the Merch homepage for me. Any hope of this great extension being revived?
- (2020-01-10, v:1.2) Gabriel De La Cruz: Just says Loading...
Is this still available, just get Loading... lately, and no results. Is this still working? Thank You
- (2019-12-24, v:1.2) Michael Stevens: Update
Will this get an update now that Merch doesn't cap at 10k listings?
- (2019-11-11, v:1.2) Kelli Roberts: Is this possible for KDP?
Is it possible to create something like this for KDP books? It would be really cool to see all books in our catalog, along with the publication date. This is nearly impossible on KDP right now, unless you have a small catalog. Thanks!
- (2018-12-21, v:1.2) New filter option for QuickEditor
Please allow us to filter products in QuickEditor by our merch brand name. Most of us use multiple brand names to categorize our products. Thanks!
- (2018-11-26, v:1.2) Kimberlee Fowler: Brand
Will you add a column to edit the brand?
- (2018-09-30, v:1.1) Emili D.: Exporting desings list
What happened with the opcionts of exportings all the designs in a list????
- (2018-09-14, v:1.0) Dan Horowitz: MerchTools no longer working
Hey there. I am trying to use the quick editor and I am finding that the extension is no longer working at all. I have zero functionality. I already cleared my cache and deleted and reloaded the extension. Anything else I could do, or is this a known issue? Thanks.
- (2018-09-09, v:1.0) Chevalier International: Quick Editor
Will the update include quick editing of popsockets? This option was not available recently. That would be awesome because that is the products I am focusing on now.
- (2018-09-08, v:1.0) Kristin Harris: Extension Not Working
When will the extension be working again? Do you have a time frame? Thanks!
- (2018-09-06, v:1.0) Probuddha Nag: MerchTools Not Working
Hello, Merch Tools seemed to have stopped working since today morning. When I click on the icon on Chrome, nothing happens. I reinstalled the extension but still doesn't work. Kindly advise. Thanks
- (2018-08-03, v:0.9.95) Douglas Leonardi: U General Public License for most of our software; it applies also to any other work released this way by its authors. You can apply it to your programs, too. When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Publ
U General Public License for most of our software; it applies also to any other work released this way by its authors. You can apply it to your programs, too. When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs, and that you know you can do these things. To protect your rights, we need to prevent others from denying you these rights or asking you to surrender the rights. Therefore, you have certain responsibilities if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it: responsibilities to respect the freedom of others. For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same freedoms that you received. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights. Developers that use the GNU GPL protect your rights with two steps: (1) assert copyright on the software, and (2) offer you this License giving you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify it. For the developers' and authors' protection, the GPL clearly explains that there is no warranty for this free software. For both users' and authors' sake, the GPL requires that modified versions be marked as changed, so that their problems will not be attributed erroneously to authors of previous versions. Some devices are designed to deny users access to install or run modified versions of the software inside them, although the manufacturer can do so. This is fundamentally incompatible with the aim of protecting users' freedom to change the software. The systematic pattern of such abuse occurs in the area of products for individuals to use, which is precisely where it is most unacceptable. Therefore, we have designed this version of the GPL to prohibit the practice for those products. If such problems arise substantially in other domains, we stand ready to extend this provision to those domains in future versions of the GPL, as needed to protect the freedom of users. Finally, every program is threatened constantly by software patents. States should not allow patents to restrict development and use of software on general-purpose computers, but in those that do, we wish to avoid the special danger that patents applied to a free program could make it effectively proprietary. To prevent this, the GPL assures that patents cannot be used to render the program non-free. The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow. TERMS AND CONDITIONS 0. Definitions. "This License" refers to version 3 of the GNU General Public License. "Copyright" also means copyright-like laws that apply to other kinds of works, such as semiconductor masks.
- (2018-05-20, v:0.9.95) Chris Seddon: Loading Please Wait
Have let the page load for a 5 minutes and it still shows as Loading Please Wait. Have tried refreshing it a couple of times, too. Any ideas? Thanks.