A simple tool to Capture your entire web page for future reference
WebPrint allows you to take screenshot of entire web page.
- (2021-09-01) Chris Chang: no auto scroll down
- (2020-08-30) Jithin S: Finally found the perfect extension to get the whole web page screenshot with just a click. And it gets saves as a png file. I had tried at least 4 extensions before this and this one worked perfectly. The whole webpage screenshots in one click and saves as png. Does its job perfectly.
- (2019-01-09) Hisham Kurdi: I Did not really like this app because all it could do is take a screen shot but the name of the app made me think it could record my screen. So its kinda useless sure you could take a screen shot of something cool every once in a while but besides that its useless
- (2018-10-13) Laura Daniel Flores: siendo las 8:40 pm procedo a cerrar la conexión de la video onferencia
- (2018-09-17) Silviu ADK EU: It takes a screenshot without scrooling.This feature it needed for some sites that blures the page if you scrool it.
- (2018-09-01) Hòa Minh: ok
- (2018-08-26) 김율무: 부분캡쳐가 아니고 웹전체 캡쳐네여..
- (2018-08-16) Steve: Erzeugt bei großen Webseiten einfach leere Bilder
- (2018-08-09) พงศกร กิ่งนอก: Great I was surprised.
- (2018-07-17) Hải Nguyễn: Good, no error.
- (2018-05-31) Palmira Antunes: I think it's a good utility! I agree you had done a nice work! Thank's
- (2018-03-24) Bill Smith: Stopped working.
- (2018-01-28) Teodor Ilyin: Хорошая программа. Быстро работает.
- (2017-12-30) Franz Bruyere: I use ScreenGrab for Firefox which I can configure to take a full screen capture, save to a folder I choose, have it a jpg at 100% resolution, and have it automatic (1 click). I'm looking for the same thing in Chrome and this extension is most of what I want, with the exception of choice of download folder and file type, but I can live with these limitations. Please allow for jpg capture at 100% and to be able to choose what folder to download to and I'll give it 5 stars :)
- (2017-05-03) Sankalp Rehabilitation Trust: Captures only fullpage of what you can view...not actually the entire page (with scrolling)
- (2016-12-13) Perfect: - No invasive permissions - Instant capture (two clicks) - Full page capture - Automatic save - Retina PNG files - Filename is the page url Please don't add features! At most just remove the popup to make it a one-click extension :D
- (2016-03-04) Priyank Bhadja: Awesome plugin. Makes tedious task of capturing screenshots of web pages very easy.
- (2016-01-07) Shvet Chakra: I just loved it. It made the screenshot capturing so easy..
- (2015-12-30) Ankit SOOD: a very innovative plugin for saving a web page... simplicity at its best..
- (2015-12-30) Dipintee Shah: Amazing plugin. Very easy to use.
- (2015-12-30) Ruthwik M: Works great and easy to use!
- (2015-12-29) Anuj Gupta: Great plugin to take screen shot of web page and save it automatically as image..good work..
- (2020-07-23, v:0.0.1) Pruthisinh Kothia: Your extension is trash
next time please create an extension which works
- (2019-03-05, v:0.0.1) perry chou: location of the downloaded page
How to store the downloaded page? where is the location of the downloaded page?
- (2018-10-31, v:0.0.1) how do u delete them
i got them and now i dont want them
- (2018-09-27, v:0.0.1) you
it is bad
- (2018-04-17, v:0.0.1) José Puig Belloli: it doesnt work
dont download the picture