A new tab page with your favorite bookmarks.
- (2020-03-16) Shahzan Haider: WOWWWWW!!! Can't express my happiness in words when I got this extension. This was the solution I was looking for. There weren't more than 5 stars allowed otherwise I would have brought down the whole galaxy to show my appreciation for this extension. Fabulous job, keep it up!!! I'm your big fan now!!!
- (2020-02-26) Piotr Bukowski: 138/5000 that's exactly what I was looking for! A tool for managing "favorites". Very friendly, intuitive, configurable! Almost perfect! I love it! In fact, I'm looking for a way to donate to creators :-)
- (2020-01-25) Zhixiang Ye: Thank you for developing this extension. This extension is very good, but in some chrome kernel browsers (I use 360 Extreme Explorer) you cannot change the new tab page, but I can change the new tab page with ‘Infinity New Tab’. Why is this? If I can solve this problem, I will only use this extension later. Hope you can solve it!
- (2020-01-16) Guodong An: It would be better if user can set other view modes for different bookmark folders. For example, a list view for a folder containing tons of bookmarks where icon view is not highly demanding. Also, I hope I can choose to turn off the launch animation. And being able to drag and drop bookmarks to other folders on the navigation bar. P.S. Hope it can choose to use chrome native theme background as well.
- (2020-01-03) SuperM_YL: Really good but.. I am mentioning weather again. Like, I do love the dash, but switch that with like the favorites under it on the same screen Oh, and also put a search bar under the time. I would like notes. Also those buttons on the dash? Add those too with the others.
- (2019-12-30) SuperM_YL: Quickly, I had to put a star down.| I would like to see create.kahoot.it/discover allowed. It keeps on saying please enter a URL. Please fix this to get another star.
- (2019-12-10) Сергей Рощин: Спасибо. Очень долго искал. Отличная штука.
- (2019-11-27) Devrim Şimşek: Thank you for this. Just what i was looking for after switching from Safari.
- (2019-11-11) Ergonomic Code: 110 Mb RAM!!!
- (2019-11-08) Gavin Cope: Finally a crisp, simple, yet really useful start page that includes all your bookmarks. Not only does it make it easy to access my bookmarks but it's a really useful way of cleaning up and maintaining them as well.
- (2019-10-30) Bruno Delgado: The YouTube Music icon doesn`t load, it appears the YouTube normal videos icon. :(
- (2019-10-25) Roi Karp: Finally, exactly what i was looking for! Is it possible to rearrange and rename the bookmarks on the new tab page without changing the regular bookmarks bar? Also, is it possible to assign an icon for a bookmark folders? Thank you for this amazing extension!
- (2019-10-04) Fanis Sagdeev: This is definitely what I was looking for. Just an awesome addition! Thanks for the functional and at the same time simple tab manager. Respect!
- (2019-09-27) jose carrasco: Great, but not so great Call me petty for this, but i think the ability to change to color scheme for fonts, icons, etc, should not be paywalled under the themes section. But overall is the best tab alternative so far
- (2019-09-10) Dave Gustafson: An excellent solution for managing the new-tab experience, making it easy by leveraging a specific Bookmarks folder. It's just granular enough to customize the way I like it, but simple and well-designed enough that I don't need to tweak much and don't get overwhelmed by options. Well done!
- (2019-09-06) Tales Gonsalves: Most beautiful solution for a new tab i ever used. And i tested LOTS of them. It also "allows" me to hide the bookmark's bar, keeping my setup as minimalist as it can get. I loved it.
- (2019-08-23) Youniii: Hello, I'm still loving this extension to chrome (imo its underrated) but what i wanna ask if they will be any development for a port over to Firefox as I would love to use it over there since this extension is the only thing making me not go over there.
- (2019-07-19) Clint S: This extension checks all the boxes I was looking for in a new tab page: minimal, stylish, and quick loading. One of my favorite parts about it is what it lacks: it doesn't have a visible search bar at the top (your browser already has one), it doesn't put a bunch of widgets on the page that slow it down, and it doesn't waste bandwidth downloading high res background images if you don't want those. The features that it adds are handy to have, like the built in RSS reader and popover button, but stay out of the way unless you enable them. One setting I'd like to see would be a higher contrast text color. The default text color isn't quite as dark as I like, which makes it a bit hard to read. I'd also like to see icon masks, namely for circular icons. One last thing to note is that if you're using this in a browser other than Chrome, you won't be able to purchase themes. This isn't the fault of the developer and applies to all other extensions, but it's worth noting as there doesn't seem to be any other means to purchase them. Overall this is a really solid new tab page. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who finds Chrome's default new tab page too slow or are tired of all the bloat in other extensions.
- (2019-07-02) Elton John Jonson: Wow this is so great! Keep it up!
- (2019-06-18) FIX CHECK: Es lo mejor que he visto en su genero a distancia de la siguiente.
- (2019-06-01) Dariusz Więckiewicz: Very nice looking and no bloatware. Bookmarks are used from synced ones, not saved into an app which is another advantage!
- (2019-05-12) Lu ZhiJun: I love it very much, but there is a little question: Can I just access the bookmark by pop up the icon on the toolbar ? and the new tab page ,I can use "toby" instead.
- (2019-05-12) Debashish Mondal: Great Tools and Life Saver
- (2019-05-09) Shouty Woofer: Best dial ever!
- (2019-05-06) Олег: Everything is super. If you allow to set the video on the background, it will be perfect! thank
- (2020-03-07, v:1.17.1) Sébastien Katana: Thumbnails
Very useful ! Would it be possible to add the option to use Thumbnails instead of icons ? Like this addon for exemple : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/visual-bookmarks/jdbgjlehkajddoapdgpdjmlpdalfnenf Thank you
- (2020-02-28, v:1.17.1) 한우석: Search Bar Shortcut
Very helpful extension! But it would be nice to be able to search bookmarks with a keyboard shortcut. I need to open my bookmark with keyboard only. Ctrl-T (new tab) -> Ctrl-F (search bookmarks).
- (2020-02-27, v:1.17.1) Daniel Passafonti: Search Bar
Can you add an option to have the search bar always viable at the top and the icon below it? Kinda like google homepage.
- (2020-02-26, v:1.17.1) Piotr Bukowski: clock and weather and ....
I don't know if anyone already suggested it but the clock and weather (with automatic location) would be great! Clock: the ability to place the site (probably corners), with the date, day of the week; Weather: just like clock functionality. And ... well - could you create a shortcut to your favorite but coming from a local resource? (file, folder) Speaking frankly - VERY thank you for this extension. It's almost perfect. Best Regards!
- (2020-02-06, v:1.17.1) Andre Greeff: Is it possible to change text colour?
Greetings, I haven't purchased any themes (but I might do at some point), but while I can select a colour for the background, I can't find any options to control the text colour. What I'd like is dark background with light text, is this possible? Otherwise, if the idea is to monetise the customisation options, what about making the text colour automatically show in black or white, depending on whichever has the highest contrast to the selected background colour? That would solve this problem without giving away too much "free customisation".
- (2020-02-05, v:1.17.1) Lagos Sea Dance: wrong background color when first time open new tab
Hello, I've got the background of my new tab view set to black. And it used to work perfectly until a few days ago, where it started to load the new tab first with a white background, and only when I ctrl-click on the background to bring the menu it turns to the right color (black). What's happening? THX
- (2020-01-17, v:1.17.1) phil reilly: Apps Link On Dash Not Valid with New Split-Settings
The link for apps at the bottom of Dash is now an invalid Link in Chrome OS what are the apps with split settings enable. This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at chrome://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_INVALID_URL
- (2020-01-15, v:1.17.1) phil reilly: " open all bookmarks" causes user interface restart.
Clicking "open all bookmarks" on a folder on the start page will cause the user interface to freeze and then restart. Tested on a Chromebook version 79 as well as on cloud-ready version 78 and version 80, the user interface will restart with restore Pages Chrome did not shutdown properly Banner.
- (2019-12-19, v:1.17.1) Frank Yonnetti: Icon rounded corners
Only 3 corners of an icon are displayed rounded. The top left corner is square. For example, if the corners are written in CSS, it looks like - border-radius: 0 3px 3px 3px
- (2019-12-13, v:1.17.1) Влад: Russian language
Very cool extention. I am ready to help with the translation into Russian. How can I do that?
- (2019-12-07, v:1.17.1) G E: Font color
May be I am missing something, but I haven't found any way to configure font color of the bookmarks. It would be nice to have such feature as with dark background bookmark titles become almost unreadable.
- (2019-12-05, v:1.17.1) Mr K Wright: Change of Spelling for schools where Favorite is spelled Favourite
Some ability to be able to select the correct spelling option would be awesome. (Thanks for the great work so far. It is really helpful to have a simple but good looking way to manage bookmarks)
- (2019-11-25, v:1.17.1) Scott Mortimer: Cannot restore purchased theme
Hi, After Powerwashing and restoring my Chromebook, I am no longer able to restore my themes. I always get a message to "Sign in to Chrome to restore themes" even when I am signed in.
- (2019-09-06, v:1.17.0) Rohan Dayala: No option to change Text Color
First of all thank you so much for this extension, I've been looking for a simple clean tab extension and this one checks all the boxes and in fact gave me more options but one this that really bugs me was lack of text color option. This extension gave me an option to change the background but when I put a dark background the text (below the icons) ruin the look of the tab with its dark text with shadow. Please add an option to change the text color.
- (2019-09-02, v:1.17.0) Jonathan Hernandez: Problemas al comprar temas
Hola Marco, tengo un problema al intentar comprar temas, me sale que no he ingresado a la cuenta de google pero yo ya estoy dentro de mi cuenta en chrome, y aunque le doy en refrescar siempre sale el mismo mensaje, por ahí leí que el inconveniente se debe a que Nicaragua no esta dentro de la lista de países que pueden hacer pagos por la plataforma de google chrome, la pregunta seria entonces, conoces alguna forma de poder comprar tus temas fuera de esta plataforma?. Lo único que quiero es cambiar el color de las letras bajo el icono de un marcador pero al no haber ninguna opción supuse que la única manera es comprando algún tema lo cual me parece bien pero lastimosamente no se pudo. Gracias de antemano y también gracias por la aplicación, esta genial.
- (2019-05-28, v:1.14.0) Ulf Sandström: Synch across devices
How do I achieve synch across devices?
- (2019-05-12, v:1.14.0) Christian Mueller: Zahlungsmethoden
Hallo, wäre es möglich andere Zahlungsmethoden hinzuzufügen? Habe leider keine Kreditkarte nur paypal. :(
- (2019-04-29, v:1.14.0) Marcelo Soto: Shortcut Text Color
Love your extension, any chance to add the option to able to change the color of the Shortcut Text Thanks in advance I Would love to change the color of the text for my shortcuts https://i.imgur.com/kjqJlul.png
- (2019-04-25, v:1.14.0) Esteban Relei: It's great, suggestions.
I really like this, but it would be nice to be able to ad an icon for the folders and also put the icons anywhere in the screen (like Windows desktop).
- (2019-04-03, v:1.14.0) An0 Mouse: Cool Extension!
I really love this!! The customization is on point, truly. I have 2 suggestions! 1. Font for icons - Any way to get the font to be more bold or noticeable? This will come in handy when I customize my bg and overlay of colors so I can see; as I am colorblind. 2. Is there any way in the future you could allow grouped icons. The best way I can explain is similar to a sticky note with a list, like I will have all my social media bkmarks grouped in a column, shopping, bills, etc. Also, how do I have a new tab opened when I click a bookmark? Do you have any suggestion for an extension that does that? Thanks for your work in this, it's super cool.
- (2019-03-18, v:1.14.0) Amarilis Schneider: cut but not paste, lost my bookmarks
I cut itens from a folder and I could not paste anywhere. Any chance I can recover my bookmarks?