Save your websites, where no one can see them!
What's new in Private Bookmarks 1.4: * Added bulk delete to options page * Added ability to backup/restore bookmarks and settings * Added shorcut key to add to private bookmarks * Added ability to reset extension * Multiple bug fixing What's new in Private Bookmarks 1.3: * Fixed bug when adding bookmarks from popup menu What's new in Private Bookmarks 1.2: * Added new languages: Portuguese, Spanish and French (if you can help translate Private Bookmarks to your native language, please contact me) * Bug fixing This extension adds a button to your browser toolbar. Click to open and set a new password or login if you already have one set. After that, you are able to add websites by right-clicking on a page or by opening the extension and clicking "Add to private bookmarks". Private Bookmarks gives you the ability to save your bookmarks where no one can see them. It's password protected, so you're safe. Future updates: - Add more languages (if you can help translate Private Bookmarks to your native language, please contact me)
- (2019-12-18) George A: Serious 2-part flaw: 1 - Works only in non-private mode windows. In private windows icon to access does not show up. 2 - Site record still shows up in History and must be deleted every time a private site is accessed. Tested only in Brave so far.
- (2019-02-24) Okan Güven: It says that my password is wrong and no way to reset it. If there is a way to find the links in chrome files or something please contact.
- (2018-12-19) Balazs Szabo: The best of the pack; syncs between devices, and free! Great extension, offers pro service for free. As for me: I stay with this one!
- (2018-10-14) hawk4225: It only holds about 15 bookmarks. other than that its fine, it works just like chrome does with bookmarking things but it cant hold a lot.
- (2018-09-03) Nasimul Prodhan: Just awesome
- (2018-06-15) Francisco Romero: cumple su cometido, por ahora genial
- (2017-10-07) Aladdin Hall: Works as intended but is limited to about 20 bookmarks. Wish it would work for more.
- (2017-06-15) A A: 很不错. 喜欢^_^
- (2016-12-27) H5 H3: Limited to 10 bookmarks...
- (2016-12-02) CHRISTIAN DOUCET: Peu pratique : j'ai déjà de nombreux favoris et je voulais les transférer sur PB. Impossible apparemment. Or tous les nouveaux utilisateurs auront à priori le même pb.
- (2016-10-30) Galaxy Hub: so bad 10 bookmarks limited
- (2016-04-09) Scarlet 87: This extension is great.It is very simple but powerful extension.I loved how simply it saved a page and to access them simply type the password.
- (2015-12-19) Pratha Cr: I forgot my password.. Anyway to reset..?
- (2015-08-17) Sem 1981pro1: отличное расширение... давно искал
- (2014-09-24) Ken R: Like the idea of this but I can only add 13 bookmarks. Is that a bug?
- (2014-07-28) Chase N: This seems very useful would really like an option to import existing bookmarks!
- (2014-02-26) agustin valtierra: exelente
- (2013-11-26) Rodel Rufo: Works very well and functions as it's supposed to - password protecting your private bookmarks. This extension is very promising. I hope the developer makes an option to backup/import/export bookmarks.
- (2013-11-25) Peter Murphy: Allow Folders, Backup of bookmarks to chrome/google to allow access on new computers. Allow larger number of bookmarks visible
- (2013-10-25) Arch S: NOT WORKING ! Asking for Password and then pass. confirmation , then i press "submit" button. And procedure starts over and over again and nothing happenc.
- (2013-06-18) Vasco Pereira: Nice extension! Very usefull! Keep up the good work!
- (2013-06-13) Tiago Costa: Nice! Been looking for something like this for awhile ;)
- (2013-06-12) Joel Rocha: Amazing! Keep the good work.
- (2013-06-12) Mário Nogueira: Very Awesome Extension. Just what i was looking for to keep people from peeking my personal bookmarks
- (2019-08-19, v:1.4) Mood Kicker: Forgot Password
Any Solution i have been forgot my Private Bookmarks Pasword...please help me sir
- (2019-05-04, v:1.4) Yash Catchem: Forgot Password
What if I Forgot the Password?
- (2019-04-11, v:1.4) Νικόλαος Σ: Limit in number of bookmarks
I use the latest version 1.4 on Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Linux Kubuntu) and I can store only up to 17 bookmarks. Any suggestions to bypass this limit ? I see that is a common problem and it differs among different users.
- (2019-01-01, v:1.4) Robin Langdale: Bookmark Limit & Importing already Chrome Bookmarks
I see most reviews are older, where are you guys at on this private Bookmarker? Is there still a limit to Bookmarks? Is there anyway yet to transfer bookmarks you already have? Not going to try until I see where you are at in development if anywhere? Thanks for a response.
- (2018-10-04, v:1.4) Christopher Rogers: What is the keyboard shortcut for adding private bookmarks?
What is the keyboard shortcut for adding private bookmarks?
- (2018-04-05, v:1.4) Howard Barnett: How does this thing work?
I can't see anyway to add any bookmarks
- (2016-09-16, v:1.4) Billy Blair: Could do with batch and folder support
Having ability to add folders and sort files would be useful as well as being able to batch copy over already created bookmarks and move them into the private bookmarks.
- (2016-02-14, v:1.4) MooMilkMilk: Import function
hello, it'd be nice if I could import the bookmarks I have already made, into the private bookmarks so they're hidden.
- (2015-12-28, v:1.4) Fineler Losge: Folder
please add features folder
- (2015-05-16, v:1.4) Sarah Collins: Forgot Password
Is there anyway to recover lost password?