Experience a beautiful new tab page with 5K wallpapers, bookmark manager, search, weather forecast & better history.
New Tab page gives you a beautifully designed dashboard packed with clever features and 5K photography. Powerful bookmark manager allows you to load all your existing bookmarks and categorise them into boards & lists. You can sync your bookmarks with google or use in conjunction with other apps like Xmarks. Better history search is simple but functional to give you optimised user experience. You can use search or use quick filters to navigate browser history. Get inspired with daily photo and create the life you want to live. Aurora is a perfect alternative to discontinued Papaly. • Google Search & Calendar • Voice Search • Daily weather & 5 day forecast • Bookmark manager • Sticky notes • To-Do list integrated with Wunderlist, Todoist, Microsoft To-Do, Google Keep or Remember The Milk • Sync your bookmarks with Google and multiple computes • Migrate your bookmarks from Xmarks or Papaly • Better history • 5K inspirational photo daily integrated with unsplash.com • Access Google Apps ABOUT PERMISSIONS We do NOT collect any personal informations or data stored within the extension. 🔒Read and change all your data on the websites you visit ⮑ Required for: showing website favicon, title, improve media loading from the external url's ⮑ More info: https://goo.gl/Tr1ECZ 🔒Replace the page that you see when opening a new tab ⮑ Required for: New Tab feature to work 🔒Read and change your browsing history ⮑ Required for: showing your history items 🔒Read and change your bookmarks ⮑ Required for: showing your bookmarks and allowing you to edit them within the extension 🔒Detect your psychical location ⮑ Required for: Time Zone, Weather, Localization, Search feature 🔒Manage your apps, extensions, and themes ⮑ Required for: showing your apps We recognise that location sharing/reading website data is a concern for many people (ourselves included) and it is a responsibility that we take very seriously. Your personal informations or data does NOT leave your computer and is used only to improve performance/stability of the extension. HELP & FEEDBACK Leave a comment or use our feedback form & help develop the best dashboard app in store.
- (2021-07-16) Taylor Cyr: Amazing app for someone like me who has too many bookmarks!
- (2021-06-26) chad tunis: Very nice.Well designed
- (2021-06-17) 이하림: 유용하게 잘쓰고 있습니다. 울트라와이드 모니터에서 사용시 아랫 부분 특히나 대시보드의 날씨 같은경우 보이지 않습니다.
- (2021-06-03) Josh Pears: I use it religiously! Love this extension!
- (2021-05-30) Gary Macias: Thanks for the great extension
- (2021-05-14) Mel Schmidt: This is perfect! Very well designed.
- (2021-05-11) Sergii Sergieiev: Very nice extension, the only problem for me is it cannot open bookmarks with system links, like chrome://chrome-urls/, chrome://extensions/shortcuts. Other then that it is a really nice app.
- (2021-05-05) Kousha Ahmadbarooni: Excellent
- (2021-04-09) Lilith Jimenez: COOL
- (2021-04-07) Ulaş Günel: it's splendid. five star
- (2021-03-23) Deirdre O'Loughlin: Love this App!! I use it for work and it's a life saver.
- (2021-03-19) Luis Peña: En comparación con otras herramientas que probé buscando darle un toque de personalización y organización a mi inicio de chrome principalmente con los marcadores me parece que esta es la mejor de todas, hasta ahora no he encontrado una que ofrezca una personalización tan limpia y agradable. Sin embargo en el tema de los marcadores en la pantalla principal en mi opinión personal lo ideal seria que el usuario tuviera la libertad de personalizar el icono del marcador o que en vez de mostrar una burbuja con el icono minimizado en un costado aparezca el icono completo en la burbuja, facilitaría el poder encontrar el marcador que estoy buscando ya que en mi caso tengo una gran cantidad de ellos y los iconos minimizados no me ayudan mucho a encontrar el que necesito en ese momento. Pero en todo lo demás me parece excelente.
- (2021-02-26) Erkin Kulyyew: супер
- (2021-02-25) Vinícius: Se tivessem mais formas de customizar a página inicial como fonte, tamanho, etc. Eu usaria essa extensão.
- (2021-02-24) Tarun Srinivas: Very easy to use. Organization features are great
- (2021-02-22) Aaron Sakhai: Still not better than the long-dead Papaly. Papaly has it's problems, and is a little buggy, but when you have it setup the way you need, it runs fine enough. Still, I want an app with a few extra features. Aurora's weather and rotating images are a nice touch, but it all lands short in a few ways. Reasons: -No login, so you can't recreate your setup on another machine -No customizable icons -No shared boards -No ability to disable parts of the main navigation users don't need. A link to my calendar and tasks? No thanks, can we put that out of view with an option to the user?
- (2021-02-11) Brian Ray - HCPF: I think this is a great replacement for Papaly after it's quiet demise. It's a really slick looking speed dial and I like it a lot. I think managing the bookmarks can feel kind of clunky at first and takes a bit to get used to but other than that I absolutely love it.
- (2021-02-10) umut arpat: Live Saver.
- (2021-02-07) Keizel Lorein Bonifacio: I hope there could be a way to add a minimalist Google Calendar widget. Kindly add this so we won't have to click the calender tab to view upcoming and current events. Nevertheless, this is an excellent extension. The best one among the rest.
- (2021-01-31) aeon pixels: Overall it's wonderful I love it and by far the best tab extension I t've ever tried. But why just 4 stars you may wonder? Well I cannot copy and paste already exisiting bookmarks in "Folders" from my Chrome "Bookmark Bar" which I do have. So, I would need to recreate those bookmarks or copy the links one by one. If I have a ton of them structured in folders and yes I use them almost (90%) all, it would be time intense. Therefore I still don't use the bookmark feature by Auorara. You can copy the links individually and drop them but you cannot copy the folder with all links included and drop them in "other bookmarks". This is a basic feature and badly needed as indeed it would be a massive time-saver. Secondly, I wish those folders would be able to expand their content or collapse. Because I wish I could collapse those I don't need currently but expand those folders which I need at the moment. Very useful if I want to maintain a clean look on my screen ;). I think those two features are essential and needed. Nice to have would be also a drag and drop feature for the bookmarks folders if possible. I use Aurora since a while and recommend it to everyone I know ;) simply because of it's simplicity and beauty even with some missing features I wish it would have. So here are the features in short I wish it would have: - Must-Feature: Copy and Paste from exisiting "Folders" - Must-Feature: Expand and Collapse Folders - Nice to have: Drag & Drop feature for folders If it would have such features I would upgrade it to 5 stars ;). So I'm watching in hope it will be added, some time. Again, overall it's the best choice you can make. Add this extension and you will have every day another beautiful image with very useful tools and you will have a stunning easy to use designed UI. Get rid of Google search engine start screen and add this extension you will be pleasantly surprised.
- (2021-01-25) Caio Frasson: Awesomely Awesome! It does everything I need and want, in a very easy and clean way, not leaving anything out!
- (2021-01-19) Shane Hou: It's good to associate with bookmarks., but it's a bit slow when opening and loading them. And it'll be good if I can change wallpapers on my own, and edit third party notes and todo lists on the New Page.
- (2021-01-05) Dereck Vis: Great "New Tab" extension, a great alternative to Momentum, another great new tab extension. I think it slightly edges it out in terms of design, layout and feature set, but it is let down by that giant logo in the top left hand corner. If it wasn't there, I would have no problem calling this the best New Tab extension
- (2021-01-05) Antonimello: This app is super good. I start yousing it and I am verry proud. You can make see your calendar in the app, add notes, you can add To-Do and more other. You can youse it as Google Chrome. I love this app and I am going with 5 stars. I recomand it!
- (2021-01-01) King Yoyo: ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
- (2020-12-06) Sue Brettell: I'm just getting used to Aurora but I love it. Unsplash photos are great but I prefer the original Aurora background photo and it would have been nice to be able to make that choice. However there's an easy fix. If anyone else is interested, the photo is by John Mercado, free for personal use: https://cutewallpaper.org/download.php?file=/21/aurora-wallpaper-4k/HD-wallpaper-Bannalpsee-4K-Nightfall-Lake-Aurora-sky-.jpg
- (2020-12-02) Amy Z. Cleary: I really really love all the concepts here. I love the weather and the minimalist and customizable dashboard page. I love the links to apps. I love the history and bookmarks. The notes feature is really awesome. BUT: it drives me insane that task managers and the calendar open in a separate window instead of a pop up. Other New Tab pages allow for this, for example Momentum Plus. Really should be a way to do task list pop up or screen. If you cant get our personal calendar then, at bare minimum there should be a pop-up of a blank one so you can reference it when needed. I do all the time. A calculator would be really cool too. Otherwise, awesome extension.
- (2020-12-01) Ivan Cacija: Jako dobro
- (2020-11-20) Zaseeya Kamal: Better than Momentum ;)
- (2020-10-03) Dobrin Marinov: Cool, and it works. I like it a lot
- (2020-10-02) Slava Tsvetnikov: best app
- (2020-09-24) IzzyJude: It was ok but the only thing I did not like is that we are not able to change bookmark logos
- (2020-09-22) Xash Gaming DE: Really almost perfect but a few small things are missing to get there: - choice of search engine - being able to open all bookmarks of a folder at the same time - calendar/To-do ( google ) integrated and not a popup - calendar/To-do moveable like the note is But really, overall this is by far the best one i could find and offers such a great set of features - really well done. Now just a little bit tweaking and you´re perfect! <3
- (2020-09-18) Falsches Post: I truly enjoy the plugin. Using it has provided an excellent and 'eye-appealing way to present & use my bookmarks. One small bug to report (when I set wind speed to mph... I still get kph.) :( No big deal.
- (2020-09-09) Carlos Quillupangui: Chevere una pantalla de incio amigable y sencilla!
- (2020-09-08) Cami Lescano: increíble y muy útil, justo lo que necesitaba!!!
- (2020-09-06) Dave Locke: Simple to use, fast and just the right amount of features. Makes it quick and simple to open your favourite locations or any bookmark and app. The daily background images are stunning.
- (2020-08-30) Chirag Varma: A beautiful offline extension which helps in sorting out the bookmarks into different categories and displays them in a new tab page.
- (2020-08-29) Amit Bongir: I really like its Dashboard, with its "Note" feature - the ability to drag notes to any position on the Dashboard. I use this to keep on focus short term goals/tasks that I get reminded about every time I open the new tab. The Google search bar on the Dashboard is one awesome feature too.
- (2020-08-14) Fabiola Forbeci: Ótimas funcionalidades e super fácil de entender e organizar.
- (2020-07-31) Добавьте синхронизацию с ticktick
- (2020-07-26) Kev H: echt übsch und übersichtlich
- (2020-07-21) Samsul Karim: Very easy to set up and up
- (2020-07-13) Claudiu Klapu: Really Easy to use, all set up in 10 min !
- (2020-07-03) Robert Karabaza: Świetny!
- (2020-04-13) Boldi Blase: Tetszett, de még ismerkedem vele
- (2020-04-11) Zafer Üstüner: Doesnt work on Brave browser. It doesnt recognize the other bookmarks folder.
- (2020-03-26) Eleven- SL: 对比了其它 bookmark 扩展，这是目前基本功能最全、效率最高的一个。 关键点在于和谷歌浏览器账户同步数据
- (2020-03-18) HyeongGu Jeong: 예쁘고 편하네요
- (2020-03-07) Jody Mitoma: Simply beautiful, easy to use, and very helpful with organizing to-do list, bookmarks, and love everything about it so far. I just wish we could edit the bookmarks in the extension itself for quick deleting rather than having to find the bookmarks in the Chrome bookmark manager. 5 stars! :)
- (2021-05-07, v:1.3.2) lost protonbender: problem related to custom background
after pasting link from dropbox the background disappears in a short time
- (2021-01-08, v:1.3.2) Curtis Fisher: You know, I just gave money to Aurora last month for such a fine product and now it won't work on Big Sur
Corrupted every time I open a new page.
- (2021-01-08, v:1.3.2) Curtis Fisher: Problem running on Big Sur
Extension says corrupted in Chrome Extensions. Works on Mojave.
- (2020-12-06, v:1.3.2) Sue Brettell: Syncing
The extension isn't syncing between my laptop and desktop on Chrome. My platform is Mac, osX Catalina. Is there a fix?
- (2020-10-26, v:1.3.2) Risa: Background: Custom Link
I'm experiencing an issue with a custom background. I input the custom link (Dropbox) as instructed. And while this does initially appear to work, it will default to a black background and the link will disappear.
- (2020-10-19, v:1.3.2) Nonozg Ytb: Addition of very interesting features
I developed additions (especially JS) for the extension. Since I had private use (it's not too much but hey ...), I removed copyright etc but I added the scrolling of the pages with the scroll, the deletion of empty lists etc.
- (2020-10-06, v:1.3.2) Gonzalo Runbox: What happened with Aurora Minima?
Can't find it anywhere in the store, and having several issues with it Thanks.
- (2020-10-03, v:1.3.2) X Kjg: Would be cool to have shortcuts :)
1. shortcuts to switch between address bar and aurora google search bar(for the edge on Chrome users) 2. shortcuts to switch between address bar & aurora google search bar & bookmarks 3. shortcuts to search keywords in bookmarks thank you in advance! keep up the good work
- (2020-09-29, v:1.3.2) Chris Spires: Aurora Minima Plugin
Can't seen to get to the Minima plugin. Every link I find is dead. It's no longer listed on web store. Can we still get it?
- (2020-09-22, v:1.3.2) Xash Gaming DE: Some small ideas to make it perfect
Really almost perfect but a few small things are missing to get there: - choice of search engine - being able to open all bookmarks of a folder at the same time - calendar/To-do ( google ) integrated and not a popup - calendar/To-do moveable like the note is But really, overall this is by far the best one i could find and offers such a great set of features - really well done. Now just a little bit tweaking and you´re perfect! <3
- (2020-09-14, v:1.3.2) Dave Locke: Image description
there are some fantastic background image, it would be handy to get information on the images such as location...
- (2020-07-10, v:1.3.2) Mehul Gupta: Make the extension more seamless
Can you allow us to view the google calendar in window instead of a pop out?
- (2020-05-26, v:1.3.2) Guilherme Gonçalves Lemes: Microsoft To Do - Wrong link
Microsoft To Do link should be changed from: https://to-do.microsoft.com/tasks/ To: https://to-do.live.com/tasks/
- (2020-04-02, v:1.3.2) Yannick Lefebvre: CPU usage much higher in Microsoft Edge than in Chrome
Hello, I am looking at changing my browser to the new Microsoft Edge, based on Chrome. However, when I install Aurora on Edge, the CPU usage when the browser is just sitting idle is much higher than in Chrome. If I remove it, it goes back to a much lower CPU usage. Any ideas why?
- (2020-03-28, v:1.3.2) Yannick Lefebvre: Chrome:// bookmarks don't work
I have some bookmarks to parts of the Chrome internal pages (e.g. chrome://net-internals/#dns). These bookmarks are shown by Aurora, but they don't work when clicked.
- (2020-03-14, v:1.3.2) Fin Upham: Extension Corruption
extension instantly disables saying its corrupted have tried re downloading doesnt work
- (2020-03-09, v:1.3.2) Steven A: Bookmarks support for Bookmark Bar
I have a lot of bookmarks saved under my bookmark bar in Chrome. Those don't show up in the bookmarks section. Is there a way to see all the bookmarks in Chrome?
- (2020-02-10, v:1.3.2) Jade Y.Jung_정윤재: I can't download the program
After clicking the download, suddenly it stops and says 'download inturrupted' could you tell me what i have to do?
- (2020-02-05, v:1.3.2) Amelia Ward: how to sync bookmarks
Hi, I am loving your extension but I do not know how to sync my bookmarks. I am going through my bookmarks in chrome and unstaring them but they still appear in aurora. What do I do?
- (2020-02-02, v:1.3.2) tech support: change the todo provider
Hi, I am trying to change the todo provider but I cannot see this option in the aurora settings. Any suggestions? Thank you. Tech
- (2020-01-30, v:1.3.2) Jason Janes: integrate with Clickup To-Do list if possible
Integrate with Clickup To-Do list if possible
- (2020-01-30, v:1.3.2) Jason Janes: Wind Speed - MPH
Wind doesn't show in MPH even in after manually changing in Settings
- (2020-01-27, v:1.3.2) Fatih Öztürk: Open new tab
Hello, can you give us a setting where the tabs open as last tab and not as first when i opened it e.g. from Aurora featured? Thx Fatih
- (2020-01-22, v:1.3.2) Ed Bevan: Alternative Search Engine?
This was asked a couple of years ago, but nothing has appeared yet - is there a way to apply a different search engine, other than Google?
- (2020-01-16, v:1.3.2) Peter Pappas: Bookmark Mystery
Hi, I like your product. I had to replace my hard disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my notebook as well as the Chrome browser with Aurora extension. At first the bookmarks in Aurora did not appear, then somehow they did appear but they were old bookmarks, not the complete set I had prior to reinstalling Windows. I imported my Chrome bookmarks successfully but only after deleting the old ones which again, I'm not sure where they came from. The complete set of Aurora bookmarks did not appear when I imported the Chrome bookmarks. All this has me baffled. Can you please tell me how to recover my complete list of bookmarks in Aurora? Thank you.
- (2020-01-13, v:1.3.2) Jabin Trapp: Aurora bookmarks not working on Brave browser
not handlign bookmarks on brave browser
- (2020-01-09, v:1.3.2) Ken Allen: Folders not showing in bookmarks
On the dashboard, folders that are setup in *Aurora Featured* will not show. Bookmarks will, but not folders. Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/qli5ml
- (2020-01-09, v:1.3.2) Ken Allen: Winds not switching to MPH
In the settings have changed from auto to mph and still showing kph. https://prnt.sc/qlhwc7
- (2020-01-09, v:1.3.2) Sergio Peixoto: *Aurora Featured* Bookmarks do not show up on dashboard
*Aurora Featured* Bookmarks do not show up on dashboard, they no longer show, do not know why, even though I have them set to show and not hide using Brave browser and the feature has been working for a long time on Brave, just stopped working yesterday!
- (2020-01-08, v:1.3.2) Jabin Trapp: *Aurora Featured* Bookmarks do not show up on dashboard
*Aurora Featured* Bookmarks do not show up on dashboard, they no longer show, even though I have them set to show and not hide
- (2019-12-05, v:1.3.2) Vincent Arseneau - Central Board Office (0001): Sync Bookmarks Across Devices
Love the extension. Is it possible to sync Aurora across devices?
- (2019-08-04, v:1.3.2) Myldred Hdez: Still not working
Hi! I downloaded your new tab extension and it is not working on my chromebook. It says that the program is corrupted and although I have tried to fixing, it does not work. Please help me so that I can use your extension! Thank you.
- (2019-07-25, v:1.3.2) John D'Andrea: Dashboard Icons
Hello. Love the bm manager. I was wondering how to adjust the size of the shortcut icons on the dashboard page. Or can they be reordered. They get cut off the page on each end using more than 15
- (2019-07-23, v:1.3.2) Sheree Brown: there were bugs
i am not happy with this tab when i trying bookmark make frozen my browser , there were bug u should fix it,now i not ineresting, i dont like scam
- (2019-07-06, v:1.3.2) Filip Witkowski: Bookmarks Bar
Is there a way to include bookmarks from Bookmarks Bar (and/or Mobile bookmarks) in the bookmarks tab?
- (2019-07-02, v:1.3.2) Dennis Bareis: [Suggestions] Needs Bookmark Filter/Search, Closed Tab History/Recovery, Toodledo
Good idea but no way to search or filter bookmarks, without that I probably won't continue to use it. It has browser history which is good but having closed tab history and tab restoration (with navigation history) would be more useful. I use a Toodledo Android app/web page (https://www.toodledo.com/) for to do as its more powerful, that isn't supported.
- (2019-05-21, v:1.3.2) Kevin Wells: Custom Location
Hello, I'm setting custom location as Trenton, USA, United States, TX, Trenton (this is the value that populates from the search box) but it is incorrect. It's showing Trenton, NJ instead of Trenton, TX.
- (2019-05-19, v:1.3.2) Glenn Williams: Weather not working
Just installed 1.3.2 and weather location cannot be set manually. Automatically is picking up wrong weather location.
- (2019-05-04, v:1.3.1) Justin Hill: Bookmarks
Windows 10, Aurora version 1.3.1 updated today and now my bookmarks page is blank. I can still see the folders exist if I try add a new bookmark but I cant manage bookmarks or see my current folders and bookmarks
- (2019-04-16, v:1.2.8) Myldred Hdez: Cannot open the extension
Hi! So I just installed Aurora and tried to open a new tab, but this only took me to the default tab page and it says that this extension has been corrupted. I do not know what to do, help!
- (2019-04-15, v:1.2.8) Richard Tinkler: Google Tasks
Hey! Great App :) Any chance of adding Google Tasks to the To Do List Sync List?