Manage bookmarks with tags.
- (2022-10-29) jason nguyen: it 's very useful for me. But hope it has remove tags features soon. Also add note textbox for each url.
- (2021-10-01) Yovitavaniay: soooo Good , thank you :)
- (2021-06-03) 褚立陽（亮亮）: I found out that all of my bookmarks were gone this morning, which I take several months building.
- (2021-02-12) ismail bilgen: I like it. I was looking for a tool to label bookmarks. Because I think is easier to organize bookmarks using tagging than the folders! The only problem is that, previously created bookmarks should be edited and tagged through this tool.
- (2020-11-16) Elizabeth Lomax-Laidlaw: Excellent idea. Could you make the icon match in the list version?
- (2020-10-25) Bruno Déry: Way too basic, plus the editing interface is useless. Tried importing my big bookmark collection, already somewhat sorted but needing a overheal and some cleanup as it gotten bloated over the years. But I quickly felt like I would wasted much more time with this tool than what I might gain from having tags. Tags are always useful but should be much easier to edit than this. For example drag n drop support should be basic, plus shouldm't there be a folder tree hierarchy of your already sorted bookmarks ? I mean this feels more like starting over rather than complementing an already decent and usable (although too basic) feature with chrome's bookmark manager with folders etc...
- (2020-02-25) Alan Perotti: Nope nope nope
- (2019-11-30) Mojtaba Vahdati: I want to give a 5 start because the concept is very very essential to me! BUT it REALLY can be made in a better way! Most importantly: 1_Let the user configure an auto-sync schedule for its bookmarks on a cloud. Export is unreliable and may be forgotten very easily 2_UI really needs reworking. 3_When you visit a page which has been bookmarked already, the icon does not show that (chrome star gets filled when a page is already bookmarked). Thank you for your time.
- (2019-05-19) Marek G: Można wyszukiwać po tagach i tytule ale nie pokazuje wszystkich zakładek jakie zgromadziłeś póki nie wpiszesz czegoś w wyszukiwarkę. Nie połączone z zakładkami Chrome. // You can search by tags and title, but it does not show all the bookmarks you have stored until you type something into the search engine. Not connected to Chrome Bookmarks.
- (2019-03-12) Ha un grave problema: non esegue in automatico il backup dei tag su google! Ho sostituito il PC e ho perso tutti i tag. Rispetto a questa estensione di Chrome funziona meglio il sistema nativo di firefox, almeno quello sincronizza in automatico (quando si guasta il computer i tag sono comunque sincronizzati).
- (2019-01-04) Falko Heymans: Works perfect - Thanks for this great plugin
- (2018-09-25) Nils Lindemann: Not functional – the 'save bookmark' button always stays 'blued' out.
- (2018-08-22) Richard Pickett: Major flaw. Tags on a bookmark are combined, in order, as a "meta tag", which is then the "tag" used for that link. If for one link you put "tag1, tag2" and another you put "tag2, tag1" it doesn't think they are tagged the same, when you tag search, it will show them separately.
- (2018-06-06) Aiva Light: Excellent! The extension is very helpful!
- (2018-05-13) A: Я не смог добавить закладку в этом приложении
- (2018-04-24) Cat: very good, very useful!
- (2018-03-24) EarthDreaming: Very glad to have discovered this. Is there a keyboard shortcut to get the bookmark menu, instead of clicking the orange star button? Thanks.
- (2018-01-04) Ian Macmillan: Expert. Should have come as standard with bookmarks.
- (2017-11-05) Jarosław Janeczek: Nie podoba mi się. Niby są tagi ale nie bardzo idzie po nich wyszukiwać.
- (2017-10-25) Сергей Викторыч: Работает, но не удобно : - добавляет не в основные закладки а к себе; - в результате нет стандартной подсветки звёздочкой, что страница в закладках; - ещё более важно то, что нет синхронизации вкладок; - и на иконки дополнения тоже нет отображения, что страница уже во вкладках.
- (2017-03-08) Lyubomir Parvanov: It's awesome, easy to bookmark and find later. For backup/sync purposes i always keep exported JSON file at a cloud file storage service.
- (2016-11-27) Gersivan Oliveira: Não é prático. Requer muita mão-de-obra para compor um grande coleção de favoritos. O ponto forte é que é bem rápido na listagem e localização.
- (2016-11-12) Gabriel Arroyo (Salsa Sin Dormir): This is great! very efficient. I have one request. Once you place a query can you put a column to include all the tags that search result has attributed with it?
- (2016-08-12) 昃晓墨: 没有更新了 加了也不能与收藏夹同步
- (2016-02-18) Joanan Boneu: Simple and efficient! Tagging should be a built in feature =) As another user mentions I would like the bookmarks to be cloud STORED. Please add it soon!
- (2015-10-22) Benjamin X Yang (KC): The tags added can not be saved and kept a backup if something happen to users' computer and need to start it over, that is a hug set back to tag management concept because the process of building a tag management data system might take much time.
- (2015-06-24) Ashish Choure: Easy to use, cool UI. Only problem with addin is that it doesn't get synched with tags updated/created on different machines. Just like chrome bookmarks, you add/edit from any device and you can access it from anywhere from chrome. Thanks again. Good job devs.
- (2015-03-13) Dave Marcus: Frustrating. Nice concept. really bad UI. Could not figure out why I couldn't save a bookmark without going back to the store and looking at the screen shots. Cannot tag existing bookmarks. Cannot figure out how to add tags - just typing does not work. (OK, read other comments and found out you have to type the tag and then press enter. You cannot type a tag and then save the bookmark. Could not figure out why I couldn't save a bookmark without going back to the store and looking at the screen shots. (Can't use it to save an untagged bookmark. Makes sense, but the UI should tell you.) This is a classic example of a UI written by programmers who knows exactly how the app is supposed to work.
- (2015-02-17) Mark Moissette: Simple , efficient just great! Have been looking for something like this for ages. Also, open source is a huge plus ! Only thing missing is perhaps the ability to easilly add a list of tags to a given url : ie if you want to tag two different urls with a common set of tags
- (2015-02-02) Svetlana Torikova: Very useful application. Would you please add hot keys and google account synchronization?
- (2015-01-13) Bram Wolfe: Pretty cool extension, suggestions: 1. Allow us to tag bookmarks we already have. I want to add tags to the bookmarks that are in my folders, rather than use this as a completely new bookmark system. Now I have to keep track of bookmarks both in Chrome and in this extension separately. The only way to do this would be to open all my bookmarks and tag them individually. That's crazy. 2. When we type a tag, we have to press enter to submit it, but then we have to click "Save Bookmark" to save it. Can we just press enter again? Much faster. Sidenote: It's true that there's an issue with creating tags that contain words found in previous tags. Let me explain: Say you use these tags: ShoppingList GoogleChrome ReadLater You can't use these words as new tags: Shopping Google Read But you can use: List Chrome Later This is because the words in front will trigger the extension to suggest the previous tags. There's no way to dismiss it, and you'll be forced to use the old tag. My solution is to use a unique character whenever you want a tag that is already used; Chrome!, Chrome*, Chrome1, Chrome+, Chrome- Those will all work. And it won't prevent you from using (! * 1+ -) for other tags, since you put them at the end of the tag, not the beginning. It might seem confusing, but basically if you're trying to make a new tag and it's preventing you, just add something to the end of it.
- (2014-11-14) david b: really nice and easy
- (2014-10-18) Stanislav Spiridonov: Thank you very much!
- (2019-10-04, v:2.5.1) Markus Zeller: Import Bookmarks with Tags from Firefox
Can you please make it possible to import the Firefox Bookmarks with tags? Would be awesome.
- (2018-05-23, v:2.5.1) Michael Malgeri: Backup/Restore
Hi, Is there a way to back up and restore tags? I've done extensive tagging and then suddenly lost all the tags. How can I protect my tags? Thanks! Michael
- (2018-05-17, v:2.5.1) Gary Spelucin: Can't save bookmark
Pop-up window does not allow me to save tags??
- (2018-03-24, v:2.5.1) EarthDreaming: keyboard shortcut?
Is there a keyboard shortcut to get the menu? Right now I can only click on the star button. Thank you for this extension.
- (2018-01-30, v:2.5.1) Rick Sheahan: Cloud sync plz
Chrome made their API for this better or you could just let us use a dropbox/icloud file, but yeah chrome sync is so necessary
- (2017-12-12, v:2.5.1) Kshanti Greene: Version for Firefox?
I'd like to move to the latest Firefox, but I have all my bookmarks in here. Are you working on a version for Firefox? Or is there a way I can export by bookmarks?
- (2017-09-03, v:2.5.1) Adrian Denne: Multiple bookmark tagging
Hi, is there a way to select multiple bookmarks and tagging all at once, without having to open up each individual website? Thanks
- (2017-08-10, v:2.5.1) Dani del Amo: can delicious bookmarks being imported anyway?
can delicious bookmarks being imported anyway?
- (2017-02-05, v:2.5.1) Darren Gilbert: Changing Url's
Are there any extensions or tricks, for quick-updating an existing bookmark? For example, a translated novel, as I move through the chapters, instead of saving where I am at with a new bookmark, I'd rather update a singular bookmark to the new url. Is this possible?
- (2017-01-03, v:2.5.1) Arun Nagargoje: Tags vanished
After using for an year or so and creating countless tags, it all suddenly disappeared, i cant figure out why. Hope you can help with this and create a more roboust system to save, sync tags.