Source candidates free of hassle, with Zoho Recruit's Resume Extractor
Zoho Recruit’s Resume Extractor is an extension for the Chrome browser that allows you to add candidates directly from online web pages without having to enter their information manually. Parse online candidate profiles, review the information, add them to your Zoho Recruit account and associate them to a job opening almost instantly. What’s new in 2.1.4 - All-new UI that makes the extension simpler, easier to navigate and more effective. - With duplicate check. - Customize and set up field mapping from within the extension. - Security Enhancements. - Bug fixes and performance improvements. Install now and get a 15-day free trial of Zoho Recruit’s Enterprise Edition.
- (2021-03-05) Attilio Lafontant: How can I contact support? The extension button is not working when I click after opening a linkedin profile (both public and Recruiter version). I also tried downloading the profile to PDF and open the document through a chrome window but no success either. Regards
- (2019-08-15) Hayley AE Recruitment: I've just downloaded this app. I've copy and pasted text via onedrive and nothing happens, just the explanation of what you're supposed to do
- (2019-04-04) Olivier R.: A must-have extension if you are a Zoho recruit user. Adding new candidates with it is easy and many new features seems to be in development, that would help us being more efficient when searching talents. Keep up the good work Zoho team.
- (2018-11-29) Lauri Simpson: Amazingly helpful for productivity! It wasn't working for me for a couple of months because of my browser's pop up blockers and third party cookie settings, but I got on a shared screen with support and they fixed everything for me! So happy with the way I can pull in fields to Zoho directly from our other contact pages and add all the info to the exact fields I need. If you're having issues get their support team to help! I'm SO glad to have this tool back in my life, it's worth the 30 minutes spent on a support call to get it right.
- (2017-11-30) Griffin Brown: Doesn't work
- (2017-10-10) Cai Xiang: It doesn't work at all.
- (2017-09-08) Jakob Thusgaard: Waste of time with LinkedIn. Will parse names from candidate's connections instead of the candidate's name. In addition Zoho doesn't put out information on how to get it to work with Two-factor Authentication, so to get it to work security levels need to be lowered.
- (2017-02-03) Maxime Rondeau: Ne fonctionne pas !!!
- (2016-06-07) noah christopher: doesn't work
- (2015-12-09) Alex Saavedra: The first 3 times the text was parsed, and a long form with empty field names were presented. Then it stopped working completely. I configured more target fields, with no avail. Update: OK, I reinstalled it and now it's working fine. Increased my original rating too. It looks cool, indeed.
- (2015-11-05) Magdalena Gębala [PropertyTalents]: It doesnt work
- (2015-10-22) August Teleg: It doesnt work
- (2015-10-20) Debra Washington: Will not work..keeps saying Invalid Credentials
- (2020-06-23, v:2.1.4) Charity Tura: parsing
Hi, I tried to import a pdf file, unfortunately when I tried using the app, it doesn't highlight on the web but highlighting works fine if you open the pdf file through your desktop, but the app doesn't work if you won't use it through the web right? can you help me with this? I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.
- (2019-11-18, v:2.1.3) Issues on accuracy
The parsing is not accurate. If the candidate has double names on the first name, the second name will be copied to the last name. Plus, other information in LinkedIn profiles like birthday, email, etc. cannot be copied which are important details in candidate's profiles. Can you enhance this ? that we can include these details in extracting LinkedIn Profile?
- (2019-05-08, v:2.0.8) Nikki Bowman: Workflows in Zoho upon creation
When we use the extractor and enter candidates into Zoho the workflows in Zoho do not trigger. Is there a way to have this happen?
- (2019-01-22, v:2.0.1) Andrew Benfatti: Extension Help
The extension does not open when I attempt to use it. I highlight the section I want, click the extension, and I get a transparent outline of where it would be. It used to work for me but, has since stopped. I have deleted and re-downloaded it a few times. Still nothing.
- (2018-09-29, v:2.0) Deepa Govind: Please share videodemos
Please share videodemos on extracting data from Linkedin
- (2018-09-25, v:2.0) No longer works
I have the chrome extension installed, but it does not work.
- (2018-05-05, v:1.5.3) Jarrod Latouche: not sure how to make it go
follow the instructions and nothing happened
- (2018-04-12, v:1.5.3) Irina Alexandru: You have exceeded your daily limit for uploadDocument API.
I have just added this extension. took it down and re-installed it because of the same error message. I have not downloaded a single profile using this extension. Please advise. thank you.
- (2018-04-03, v:1.5.3) Callum McGovern: just shows instructions
just show instructions - nothing happens after that.
- (2017-01-30, v:1.4.0) Scott Holsman: cannot get it to work
I have tried numerous times to get this to work and no luck. I cannot get the second verification. I am reviewing CRM's and have demos over the next two days. If this does not work I will remove ZoHo.
- (2017-01-16, v:1.4.0) amy siffer: doesn't work
I have been using the extension and now there is no Import or ok button.. and the mouse pointer doesn't hit the right field. I have removed and re installed.. no luck