Save articles, videos, and other content for later use
Have you found something interesting on the Internet but don’t necessarily have time now? Reading list is extensions to save articles, videos, and other content for later use. Unlike bookmarks which are meant to be kept indefinitely, the Reading List is meant for pages you’d like to read once or check in the future and then bookmark or just discard. Features: - list of web pages to read later - reading list backup and synchronization* - reading list searching - add multiple pages in one click - add to reading list from context menu - quickly add to reading list using shortcut - open or remove multiple items in one click - undo recent changes - settings - customize extension * You need to be signed in to Chrome Supported only on Google Chrome.
- (2020-07-22) Ricardo Hamdan: I seldom take the time to write reviews but I made an exception for this one. Very useful, right at the edge of "too big to be just an extension" but still simple enough. I like how it forces me to be organized. I do not like the color palette much but that's just my taste, nothing else. Definitely recommend, at least give it a try
- (2019-07-28) Per Aday: Awesome! No idea why some reviews are negative -I was thinking before trying that I'd have to remove it but it's great. It has many of the obvious needed features others don't, like add multiple/all pages, auto-delete on open, etc. The only thing you might add would be tags/grouping of some sort to organize by topic. Thanks for the app.
- (2018-10-16) Fatih Tekin: A nice work, but a tick mark indicating which pages have been added, import / export, categorization or foldering and hotkey will be great. It was very good to have the entire list open with one touch and adding all the tabs to the list with one touch. but needs to be improved.
- (2018-06-05) Awkward, clunky, and none of the features make any sense. if this is the best Chrome can provide for a reading list, back to Safari for this surfer.
- (2018-06-03) Alex Pakh: No export. Useless.
- (2018-02-17) Divaçi Silva: Se intalado muito bom
- (2017-11-15) Gersivan Oliveira: Muito boa mesmo. Adiciona URL atual ou todas as abas abertas de uma vez. Filtra e classificar por domínio, ordem alfabética e mais recentes/mais antigas. Além de ter a opção pelo meu de contexto, clicando em cima do link que se deseja guardar. Pesquisa e remoção múltipla dos itens da lista.
- (2017-06-26) Art Putman: Really love this extension. I can put my articles on there and read them later or save them for future reference.
- (2016-10-02) Natthawut EX: ใช้ได้ดี
- (2016-07-17) Jonas Sandberg: Thanks for making this. This is exactly what I was looking for. It is minimalistic and lightweight, and does its job, which is to simply save URLs in the cloud temporarily. The options to automatically remove the bookmarks when you open them, as well as to close tabs when you bookmark them, are a nice bonus. Also, it synchronises with your Google account/other instances of Chrome. The only thing I'm missing, which is really not that important, is an option for making the UI even more compact.
- (2016-05-26) The Walking Library: Very easy to use extension. Very accessible format. And keeps me neat and organized. I love this thing!
- (2016-04-29) Mo Poppins: Smart, simple, and straightforward, this extension just WORKS really well. No delay in responding, has all the features I want, and nothing I don't.
- (2016-04-21) Be Web Dev: Easy and simple. Use folders if list gets too long.
- (2015-10-01) Da Egbers: Diese Erweiterung ist die beste ihrer Art. Ich benutze diese Erweiterung schon seit mehreren Monaten täglich und ich habe auch viele Alternativen getestet, aber keine Alternative hatte mich überzeugt. Meine Lieblings-Funktionen dieser Erweiterung: - Chrome-Synchronisation (Neue Einträge werden in wenigen Sekunden synchronisiert) - Zuverlässigkeit (Es ist in all den Monaten nicht ein einziger Eintrag verloren gegangen) - Keine Registrierung nötig - Suchfunktion (ab v2.0)
- (2015-09-07) Dorota Gonera: Well designed and useful :-)
- (2015-08-27) Emanuel Kingsley: All of my items disappeared after what I believe was an automatic update. I'VE SINCE LOST TRUST in this extension :(
- (2015-08-21) Nick Redmond: After update all my items were POOF gone. :(
- (2015-08-15) Victor Almeida: After update, the bookmarks were deleted
- (2015-08-14) hahahaha，updating again！Thanks your design，is best reading later。but i have a problem,this plug is not available in chrome 42
- (2015-07-19) Jason Gambrel: Very clean and simple! I like it.
- (2015-06-24) Good simple reading list. Simple and straighforward extension.
- (2015-02-06) NvM Soft: Simple and very useful. Nice extension.
- (2020-12-29, v:2.2.2) Natalie Faye: sync
i am using on desktop, laptop, and iOS and it has never synced. I am logged into google on all devices and sync is on. This really makes the app useless for my purposes...
- (2020-09-05, v:2.2.2) Fawaz Akhtar: Some needed features
Can you please include the ability to add tags? That would be really handy. Also it would be nice if we could turn the link counter off. Another very useful ability would be to export and import lists. Thank you.
- (2019-07-01, v:2.2.2) Flying Peanuts: Counter and links
Would like to be able to remove the counter from the icon and the ability to edit links. Thanks.
- (2018-08-15, v:2.2.2) Fatih Tekin: add Suggestion
link for bottom my suggestion http://i68.tinypic.com/6rrh4h.png
- (2018-08-15, v:2.2.2) Fatih Tekin: Suggestion
There must be export/import and autosync(in google account or etc) and there can be tick on app icon (or etc) when saved page (so i can know whether saved or not saved this page)
- (2018-07-27, v:2.2.2) No Syncing Across Devices
Hello, I do not see reading lists syncing across devices while logged in to chrome on my Windows 10 PC and my iPhone 7 with iOS 11 on it. The extension claims to support this. What can I do to force a sync or get this working?
- (2018-01-31, v:2.2.2) Postkasten T: Favicons
Would be awesome if you could implement favicons for saved links, makes navigation through longer list so much easier. Similar to this: http://napsternxg.github.com/ReadLater/
- (2018-01-03, v:2.2.2) Cynthia T: Sync
Hi. I have saved to my reading list on my iOS but does not show up on the desktop extension. What can I do?
- (2017-07-12, v:2.2.2) 子非鱼: Add list groups
It would be nice if you could Add list groups,thank you
- (2016-09-20, v:2.1) Will Rosentel: Zoom Content
It would be nice if you could change the dimensions of the reading list on the desktop and zoom the text also. When reading far away from the screen, I have to pull close to see which article I am picking then back up to actually read it.
- (2016-06-14, v:2.1) Share on IOS app
Need to be able to view reading list in Chrome IOS app. Reading list in Safari can be shared on Mac and all IOS devices.
- (2015-12-12, v:2.1) Chrome Reading List for Mobile
Come on Google & Wave Lab, let's have Chrome Reading List for iOS...it's the single best reason to use Safari instead.