Get an alert when a fresh new hip hop track drops.
Never miss out on a new hip hop track or video again. You'll get around 4 notifications a day in the corner of your browser. UPCOMING FEATURES ----------------------- • Hide notifications from specific artists • Select how many notifications you would like a day Want to suggest a feature? Follow https://twitter.com/freshhhapp Special shout out to hiphopheads.com and the HipHopHeads community. Enjoy this extension? Leave a rating in the Chrome store.
- (2020-10-08) Dominiuk: Dunno what I would do without this extension, shame it's not more popular. Thanks.
- (2020-02-29) Cameron Byergo: This used to be a 5 star extension, but it no longer works for me. I just get an error message saying "Your file was not found" https://i.imgur.com/tSVetPs.png
- (2017-11-29) CJ McKay: Floods Chrome every time you open it, rather than popping up when each song is posted. It's just an inconvenience.
- (2017-07-21) Kellen Miller: Awesome extension. However, lately, the notifications for the same songs have been popping up every time I open Chrome, even if I have already seen it once. A cool feature you could add would be to give the user the ability to only display notifications for posts with x amount of upvotes. Besides that, awesome extension.
- (2017-06-16) David —: Been using this since day one, but I really can't wait for the "Choose how many times a day" function, because this is getting frustrating every time I launch chrome haha. Save me lord. Still loving this extension though, I benefit from it daily.
- (2017-04-23) Thomas Shaw: Never missed a track since, plus I'm one of the first to see it.
- (2017-03-31) Kalib Alsaeid: A must-have for any hip hop heads. When anything notable drops, be it an album or single, you'll get notified.
- (2017-01-08) Dalton Derrick: Best extension on the chrome store, B. Never miss a track or album again.
- (2017-01-01) TheATC: Legit amazing. Used to get behind in new releases but now I get all the fresh tracks.
- (2016-11-15) Jacen Doan: pls release a way to notify our phones (ios)
- (2016-10-27) Kriss Kaps: This app is sick, perfect for any hiphop enthusiast
- (2016-10-24) Sam Griffiths: Dope af. Would be 5* if you could click a link that has a list of the recent notifications (If this is already a thing let me know)
- (2016-10-20) Colin Loughary: Kept me up to date with the freshest songs that drop, best extension I've gotten since adblock
- (2016-10-19) keep it wazy
- (2016-10-17) Soof: awesome app, much love, stay dope
- (2016-10-16) J Allen: Very dope.
- (2016-10-15) Ian: Nice my dude!
- (2016-10-15) Isaac A.: Dope
- (2016-10-15) Malte Schulz: Awesome extension, works great!
- (2016-10-15) John Deer: This is fantastic
- (2016-10-15) Zac C.: I am in support of this.
- (2016-10-15) Will Garcia: Really great extension but is there any way to view the notifications even after they disappear?
- (2016-10-15) Michael Milano: nice to know when fresh songs are out now
- (2016-10-15) Chromed Out: Works perfect
- (2016-10-15) Fiji: Love the idea.
- (2016-10-15) Wilco v V: Great extension. Would appreciate the ability to change the upvote threshold or to change what happens when you click the notification; like getting redirected to the comment section.
- (2018-08-29, v:1.0.1) Luke Thomson: New notification layout?
My notifications used to pop up 3 at a time with no sound. Now they pop up 1 at a time and make the Windows notification sound for each one. Is there a way I can set it back to showing 3 at a time with no sound?
- (2017-07-22, v:1.0.1) Krystan Lewin: Bugs
The minimum upvote counter resets and the notifications pop up every single time I open Google Chrome. Going to disable for a while till you fix it.
- (2017-06-22, v:1.0.1) Ronald Ison: Minimum Upvotes is not saving
Resets after closing chrome.
- (2017-06-21, v:1.0.1) Phil: Resets minimum upvotes and other
Always resets minimum upvotes after I relaunch Chrome, also pops up multiple times even after i click x out of them.
- (2017-04-16, v:0.0.8) After clearing the notifications they still pop up
as said it keeps popping up, really annoying. I believe it's based on how long they're left before deleted, perhaps to do with every amount of upvotes it gets compared to how many you get notified for (e.g. 100, clear non, gets 1000 upvotes, 10 notifications) No clue if this is helpful just thought I
- (2017-04-12, v:0.0.8) Elliot Salvaggio: After I clear the notifications, they pop up again over and over again
A minute or two after I clear the notifications, they pop up repeatedly and never go away. Like the app but had to get rid of it after this was incredibly annoying
- (2017-04-07, v:0.0.8) Wess A: Make it so there is a list of notifications
View disappeared notifications would be sick
- (2017-04-04, v:0.0.8) Daniel White: Multiple notifications
Notified multiple times of the same tracks every few minutes
- (2016-10-29, v:0.0.8) ayy lmao: Loved the app but
I randomly get notifications of FRESH tracks but they're all from many, many months ago.
- (2016-10-28, v:0.0.8) Hadi Mazboudi: I just got notified of old albums
Your extension just linked me to Only One, Views, Untitled Unmastered and Black Friday. Not sure what happened