Allows users to grant direct clipboard access to web pages that use the W3C Clipboard API.
- (2022-07-02) m. s.: It just doesn't work. The extension button shows up as a "?" icon (as opposed to what the screenshot shows, which is a green checkmark indicating that clipboard acces is allowed, and I presume some red sign of some sort when not), and the menu doesn't contain any option to allow/disallow clipboard access for the current website, nor are there any options anywhere to allow it globally or on a per-site basis. It just does nothing, it's obviously broken (but it doesn't show any error allowing you to diagnose the issue either). Basically garbage, I wasted my time trying it out.
- (2022-03-05) 飯匙倩蓬瀛: これを使おうがFC2のクリップボード不許可を取り除くことができない。ゴミはいらない。
- (2021-02-03) What42: I just now downloaded it and it seems to work just fine!
- (2020-12-15) Andrei “Lopatoid” Nikolaev: I works for Apache Guacamole
- (2019-12-20) 罗杰: 完美搭配老版本jumpserver，好东西
- (2018-03-17) John Marstall (iconmaster): After installing in Chrome 65.0.3325.162, provided no option to allow website access to local clipboard. Tried after relaunch as well.
- (2017-02-26) Пачкуаля Пестренький: Сайт не работает. Програмка тоже.