Helping users of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud by adding custom functionality.
Cumulus Consulting LLC, is proud to provide users of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud with a custom based plug-in to solve individual and specific needs within the Plex Community. This plug-in allows Cumulus Developers to enhance existing screens within the Plex Manufacturing Cloud and provide additional functionality that goes beyond the standard Vision Plex screens customers are used to. Our current release includes the following features: General: • Cumulus App Store built in to Plex • User defined settings & hotkeys ○ Option to sync settings with Google account ○ Enterprise configuration via Microsoft Group Policy • Test environment sandbox Navigation: • Quick links to Production and Test Environments • Tabbed browsing ○ Login without pop-ups ○ Open in New Tab / Open in New Window spawns new session ○ Launch new session into tab • Right-click context menu re-enabled • Menu search for VisionPlex screens & reports Global Hotkey Functions: • Launch a new session • Make it snow on the screen • Refresh the page Export Everywhere: • Download to .txt or .csv from any grid in Plex (Excel and .xml in the works) • Options: ○ Exclude, rename, and rearrange columns ○ User-defined field delimiters and line endings ○ Include/exclude header rows ○ Make columns fixed-width with padding and alignment ○ Escape fields (wrap in quotes) Universal Upload: • Highly configurable system allowing for customer-funded development of add, update, or delete uploads Accounting: • SAT 24 integration for customers in Mexico Control Panel • Scan a part barcode to switch workcenter setup • Part images on Kanban Racks & Dispatch screens • Record production "cooldown" - prevent rapid recording • Hotkey functions: ○ Record Production ○ Increment Production Quantity ○ Decrement Production Quantity • Master Unit Helper to assist with master units on the control panel ○ Warns when master units are full ○ Prevents mixed master units ○ Repopulates master unit field after recording production ○ Prints selected master unit rather than last used • Improved Pack to Box functionality • Reprint Last Container button Scheduling • Enhanced Kanban manager & setup Workcenter Requirements • Visual dashboard with timers for workcenter source requirements Shipping • Three-dimensional truck cubing application to split up scheduled releases • Integration with UPS to validate addresses, compare rates, and submit and track shipments • Master unit build validation and planning SQL Development Environment: • Prevent accidental window closures • Execute highlighted SQL • Cancel current running SQL • Hotkey functions: ○ Execute query ○ Save stored procedure ○ Cancel current query • Query Output Panel ○ Fancy status bar ○ Row numbers ○ Total row count ○ Current execution timer • Collapsible Navigation Pane
- (2018-08-03) Michael Lis: It's the little things, but I'm not sure how I would function without things like Ctrl-Space to launch new sessions... the enhancements to the SDE are also a game changer.
- (2017-09-05) Steve Engelman: A must have for Plex users. Makes life so much easier in so many ways!
- (2017-04-26) Simeon MacMillen: Cumulus Plugin: Improving the quality of life for Plexians since August 2016!
- (2017-04-25) Andrea Popovic: Spread the word
- (2017-03-01) Deb Walters: Absolutely a must!
- (2016-10-20) John Stevenson: Don't leave home without it.
- (2016-09-21) Steven Sullivan: Can't live without it
- (2016-08-05) Ali Baydoun: Excellent extension! made my life much easier when writing queries. The result Pane, stopping execution, and execute selected code are amazing. Great job!
- (2016-07-15) Veronica Meyer: A gem to make my life easier.
- (2016-07-15) Jason Delozier: Awesome!
- (2016-06-14) Stephen Sherwood: I just happened to stumble upon this little gem. Very cool! I knew this was in the works, but I thought it was just for invoices. Didn’t realize it was intended to be a Swiss army knife. It solves quite a few problems. One being that it lets you run separate classic Plex windows as tabs instead of as different windows. It also takes away the blank window that is leftover after launching a plex session.
- (2016-06-02) Michael Medwith: I saved so much time with the automatic XML comparison tool!
- (2016-06-01) Craig Scott: This is amazing. Now we can process XML files for SAT24 requirements in AP!