Send links to download on Put.io
All Put.io in one extension... Full Version : http://easy-putio.baptiste-vincent.fr/ Feel free to leave feedback for new ideas here : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/support/ekbocpjgbpkkheehgnimdnkmkapkagap v2.4.5 - Fix Download Issue v2.4.4 - Option to hide the badges v2.4.3 - Keep folders list in memory until you close the popup v2.4.2 - Bug Fixes - Add "More" Tab v2.4.1 - Add Copy Links - Add Select All Button v2.4 - Update to Bootstrap 3 v2.3.7/8/9 - Fix Connection to Put.io v2.3.6 - Remove the "Search Tab" button because of Google policy v2.3.5 - Multiple search filter - New default folders parameters - Show files from transfer tab button v2.3.4 - New input to send multiple links to put.io - CSS enhancement - Put.io token sync storage v2.3.3 : - Fix Option issues - Option to use the old PB API v2.3.2 : - Change The Pirate Bay API - Option to change the default search urls v2.3.2 : - Change The Pirate Bay API - Option to change the default search urls v2.3.1 : - Folder list improvement - Send torrent links to Put.io from the search tab v2.3 : - Search on KickassTorrents v2.2.4 : - Fix for the pirate bay api update v2.2.3 : - Files List enhancement - Subtitle enhancement - GUI enhancement v2.2.2 : - last folder memorization v2.2.1 : - Bug Fix v2.2 : - Search subtitle on OpenSubtitles - Last search category memorization v2.1.2 : - Notification enhancement. - Default folder option in the search tab. - Bug fix in search result. v2.1.1 : - Thumbnails in "Latest Movies" clickable - Notification for update v2.1 : - new "Latest Movies" button in the search tab v2.0.12-15 : - lots of small enhancements v2.0.10 & 2.0.11 : - CSS fix - Fix file list for the move popup - fix rename function that deleted the file v2.0.9 : - Timezone fix for age of torrent in the search tab. v2.0.8 : - Add "Age" and more results to the search tab. v2.0.6 & 2.0.7 : - Bug Fixes v2.0.5 : - CSS fix v2.0.4 : - Add clean transfers button v2.0.3 : - Badge fix v2.0.2 : - Add "All" category to search on Pirate Bay v2.0.1 : - Test to understand why I have a badge issue on the production version v2.0.0 : - New GUI - Add feature to search on Pirate Bay v1.8.8 : - Add color to badge depending of status : green -> number of downloads completed red -> number of current downloads orange -> number of current downloads / number of downloads completed v1.8.7 : - Add clear button in the transfer list - Fix error notification v1.8.6 : - Add download button in the transfer list v1.8.5 : - Add go to file button in the transfer list when completed v1.8.4 : - authentification fix v1.8.3 : - send to put.io fix v1.8.2 : - Badge fix v1.8 (v2 Beta) : - New API support - Support magnet links - Remove fetch, dashboard, account & config tabs - Search function is not working v1.7.7 fix disk available before download bug v1.7.6 check disk available before download v1.7.3 add multiple delete v1.7 fix files size v1.6.9 fix bug v1.6.8 auto-refresh folders on rightclick after enter config data, then every hours v1.6.7 add search v1.6.6 change notifications contents + memorize tab when extension is closed then relaunch v1.6.4 & v1.6.5 fix bug with badges v1.6.3 add badge over the icon, when you have downloads in progress. v1.6.2 add badge over the icon, only when fetching using right click. v1.6.1 add torrent link (still bug with some urls)
- (2016-05-25) Mario Garcia: >.< Amigos !! encontre esta pagina para ganer coins :D si funciona en serio :) me dieron 5000 coins no es mucho pero algo es algo xD → http://agarcoins.tumblr.com// <3
- (2016-05-02) Ceitinn: It used to work brilliant (!!), unfortunately not for a while now...
- (2014-11-23) Alexandre Taupiac: Fonctionne très bien, au top !
- (2014-11-18) Spessial: Simply the best! :)
- (2014-04-23) Zafer Üstüner: couldnt make it work properly. I dont recommend it.
- (2014-02-17) Chad K: Pretty good. However, I use a download manager. Is there any way to get a download link and either copy it to the clipboard or send it to the download manager? I can only seem to download directly through Chrome. Thank you.
- (2014-01-26) Adam Johns: Doesn't work at all. When clicking connect to putio nothing happens.
- (2013-11-12) Joe Butler: Right click add to put.ioo has disappeared.
- (2013-10-10) Robert Headley: The search function was a thoughtful touch, but I prefer to do my own searching... in my own resources. Thanks for the great extension!
- (2013-10-10) Hans Rippel: Please publish an unoffocial extension somewhere that we can download and have the search function. Wait I just saw you have it on your website!!!!
- (2013-10-10) Great app use it everyday I just miss the search function could you work around it by just providing quick access links to various torrent sites?
- (2013-07-29) Jason Leeman: Finding this has made my day! Wonderful stuff. The only quibble I have is that the search function isn't returning any results for me. Wonderful work though!
- (2013-07-23) Carlos Urreta: Wonderful update! Would love the ability to grab download links from multiple files.
- (2013-07-14) Dillon Eborn: Working beautifully again! Thanks for the good work!
- (2013-07-04) Quentin Gauvrit: The best put.io Chrome extension out there. Can't think of a feature not included. Thanks !
- (2013-03-08) Manuel Quiroga: In the description says it works with magnet links but I tried and it doesnt
- (2012-07-08) James Cochran: Doesn't support magnet links.
- (2012-04-25) Tim Blount: Needs support for Magnet links!
- (2012-02-25) rosset yann: Hi, your app looks cool, but how do you log-in ? I always have the same message : "undefined"
- (2018-05-28, v:2.4.5) James Mugliston: Update link
Can you update the main link to put.io on the logo (top left). It currently goes to put.io/your-files but it has changed to app.put.io/files ... thanks!
- (2017-09-07, v:2.4.5) Chad K: How can I generate a zip file?
If I check a folder to download I do get a URL that seems like a zip file, but I'm not able to download it. Is this extension supposed to have the capability to generate a zip file if multiple files or folders are selected? If so, how can I do that? Thank you.
- (2017-04-11, v:2.4.5) David Long: Full Version Not Working
Please help. Is it possible to get an unpacked version?
- (2016-08-18, v:2.4.5) Partnership
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Easy Put.io" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2016-01-22, v:2.4.5) Miss Vasquez: Full Download of Extension
Dragging and dropping the full download extension in developer mode is no longer working with Chrome. It won't allow you to enable it for some reason.
- (2016-01-05, v:2.4.5) Brandon Collier-Reed: New permissions required
Hi. I'm uncomfortable about the new permissions you require. Why do you need to be able to read and modify the data on all website I visit? I getting ready to remove this extension even though it is a useful addition to my workflow :-(
- (2015-11-19, v:2.4.4) nathen kautz: Is this for those who have a seedbox?
- (2015-02-09, v:2.4.4) Alexandro Colorado: Unable to load URL
I am unable to get the URL that I submit through the plugin to correctly work. I am using magnets and they seem they are never really registered to the download queue. Also the download button (arrow v) is not working for me.
- (2015-01-23, v:2.4.4) Jason Hunter: Adding Youtube Videos
It's a bit much work to add a youtube video. I first have to right click, then select "show url", then right click on the url, then mouse down to send to put.io, then transcend the hierarchy, about 3 levels deep, and then mouse all the way up to the root of the directory, then click. Any faster way to do this? Thanks.
- (2014-02-02, v:2.3.6) Jai Haissman: Can't determine oAuth token
where is it found on Mavericks and Chrome 32?