- (2019-11-28) Mark Ma: not working anymore
- (2019-06-27) Anthony Steiner: I used this a few years ago, before Intuit bought Mint.com... it was great for back then, but it seems to be inconsistently working these days. I created something... newer that will be kept up to date. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mintoil-for-use-with-intu/hloghkakfnomphkalbebbgnalbcknlih Enjoy a fully functional 90-day trial. If you like it, keep it. Sadly, it's also a subscription model a bit like this one, but one-time charges doesn't cover the amount of time and effort it takes to keep this thing up to date. Chrome is always changing it's APIs, and Mint is not much better about that. Keep an open mind.
- (2018-07-21) Thomas Forshaw: Used to work well, but became inconsistent / wonky when they moved to a subscription-based model. I've had it disabled every since.
- (2018-06-29) sreeraj: this does not work anymore. i was trying out the free version and the sort option does not even show!
- (2018-06-01) Matt Blake: I love this extension. Mint is a great product, but it has a lot of functionality gaps that are frustrating. This extension works toward filling some of the frustrating UI gaps, and it appears to be done fairly elegantly. I would give 5 stars if I could just buy it. Charge me $5. Charge me another $5 to upgrade whenever you have meaningful feature upgrades Make it $10... Make it $20 or $49.99 if its good enough...I dont care... ...just for the love of God and all that is holy... don't make me track another subscription that I will forget and continue paying long after I stop using it... long after Mint is gone... long after humanity has been reduced to scavenging post-apocalyptic ruins for food scraps... I will realize my card is still being charged. Another unseen friction in my life like barnacles on the bottom of a boat slowing its glide. its like you cant buy a dang toaster without a subscription model to track. Maybe add another feature to your extension to track unused extension fees? I get the model. If I had a software company, i would try to convert unpredictable license revenues to predictable and growing income streams that maintain despite my ability to maintain a pace of annual feature adds in hopes of upgrade fees... BUT... this is a small extension. Its more like a toaster than a car... so maybe the purchase model can reflect that?
- (2017-07-05) Adam Brandeis: Love love this extension. It is so helpful and so useful. It is amazing to be able to add in notes and categorize mint just the way I need to.
- (2017-03-12) Andreas Turanski: Mainly used the date range feature, but not worth current high cost. Maybe $1 one time. Now use Mint Date Range which isn't as good, but not monthly charge (I have no connection with either). Value for money for all features = 1-2 stars. For a free or low cost purchase it was a 4 or 5 stars, but not worth $12/year for something use a few times a month. For example, Lastpass mobile was $12/year and it is something people use 2-50x/day. That was a good value for money.
- (2017-02-19) Patrick R. F. Blakley: Awesome work. I probably won't purchase the subscription, but after taking a look at the trial I really think you did a phenomenal job!
- (2017-02-01) Since the changeover to paid extension, it is not worth the cost. Might be worth, at most, a one-time 99 cents for the timeout override.
- (2017-01-12) Richard Pasley: Stop with the entitlement attitude and give the guy a break... He's just trying to make a little scratch for his hard and worthy work. If you don't want to pay a subscription fee, that's fine. Either buy Cuba Libre or go back to a less functional Mint, but don't trash the guy's ratings out of spite.
- (2017-01-09) Brian Beaird: Great app that adds really nice quality of life improvements to mint. Would highly recommend! $1/mo is kind of high for me, but I'd say the $3 Cuba Libre version of this is actually worth it.
- (2017-01-08) Unnecessary subscription model introduced.
- (2017-01-08) Alessandro Dallafina: I was a huge fan of Mojito but the latest change in the business model made me really sad, I would have liked to pay a one time fee instead. Not sure if it's worth the money.
- (2017-01-07) Not worth the new monthly subscription. Hard pass.
- (2017-01-06) Ho Le: Taking away features, just to charge to get them back, is a terrible practice. No thanks.
- (2017-01-06) Brian Boyer: Love the extension. Not sure I'll do the monthly subscription or the one-time purchase of Cuba Libre, but I wanted to express my appreciation for the hard work put into it given all the recent one-star ratings, all of which are based on having to pay. Hate to see the rating of an otherwise outstanding extension get trashed over this.
- (2017-01-05) Mario Raushel: $12/year for minor tweaks after being free? nope
- (2017-01-05) Michael Wight: Loved it. Would pay one-time fee, but a subscription is ridiculous. No notification or anything. Just stopped working. Shame on you. Bye.
- (2017-01-04) Dustin: monthly subscription for this? no thanks.
- (2017-01-04) Justin Paupore: Taking away features that used to be free and hiding them behind a monthly subscription? Sorry, not cool.
- (2017-01-04) Tyler Dyck: I agree with everyone else. Subscription = BAD. One time fee for 'Pro' features would have been a lot better. Great app otherwise
- (2017-01-04) Diogo Lopes: sorry but charge monthly is a HORRIBLE idea. I know you have a one payment option but it should be this one.
- (2017-01-04) Justin Aiken: Quit working, now is a monthly fee for features that used to be free.
- (2017-01-02) Nicholas Amante: I'd sooner stop using Mint than pay a monthly subscription for this.
- (2017-01-02) David Hood: Been using this for a year. Now it's moved to a subscription model and doesn't work any longer. The free version is supposed to do something but it seems to be doing nothing.
- (2019-06-17, v:1.66) Miles Fagerlie: Is Mojito still working?
I can't get Mojito to work on either Chrome or Brave web browsers. Is this extension still functional?
- (2019-05-23, v:1.66) Cody Banks: Devlopment
Are you still activity working on this plugin? or has it gone by the way side? I would love to be able to get rid of those annoying ads!
- (2019-04-27, v:1.66) Cindi Rowan: The date range is not working. How to fix?
The date range is not working. How to fix?
- (2019-04-27, v:1.66) Cindi Rowan: Pay for Mojito
I had to uninstall Mojito and now it is asking me to pay again. How to return to previous account or cancel so I am not charged twice?
- (2019-03-01, v:1.66) Jay A: Adding Date range for Bills page
It would be nice to have option to select date range in Bills page. I like to see total bills due for the week, for the month is by default, but option to see current week, next week etc.
- (2019-02-24, v:1.66) Charlie Hustead: chrome book icon
I have mint membership but can not get it on my chrome book
- (2018-12-08, v:1.66) Jim Crocker: mojito is breaking mint login
after clicking login to mint, it takes you to a white page with mojito 1.66 in the top left, and has broken the mint login. https://mint.intuit.com/overview.event?utm_medium=direct&cta=nav_login_dropdown no bueno
- (2018-08-04, v:1.65) Not working
None of the features are working. Noticed it hasn't been updated since Oct 2017.
- (2018-05-16, v:1.65) Tim Vanderet: Nothing works
Just purchased a subscription but am getting no functionality. Tried clearing the license cache, but that didnt do anything
- (2018-02-14, v:1.65) Evan Goldin: Previous/next
The #1 thing that kills me about Mint.com is that it takes SO many clicks to move from viewing the details on one item to another. I would LOVE the ability to just hit j/k (like in Gmail) and move from one transaction to another. I'd gladly pay for that. Email [email protected] if you add this!