Fast mouse and keyboard-shortcut driven speed-dial extension. Provides super-fast navigation to your favorite websites.
- (2020-02-12) Raj Persaud: SAVED ME SO MUCH FRUSTRATION! Perhaps my biggest pet-peeve about Chrome (apart from its disastrous, memory-hogging) is how un-intuitive its basic navigation panes are. I utilize a number of sites throughout the day: Salesforce, Gmail, User reports, GCal, Google Sheets, Scheduling tools, etc. I long ago bookmarked each of them but having to type them in each time interrupts my workflow and often times it ends up fragmenting my thought-process and momentum. This is a brilliant yet simple product and, best of all, works exactly as it's pitched itself. Having spent hours over the past few weeks cleaning up Chrome and hunting for productivity-optimizing tools, I can tell you that winning this rating from me is no light matter.
- (2019-12-28) Милен Зафиров: How to change the hotkey from Ctrl+M into another?
- (2019-09-16) Dragan Berak: Love it!
- (2019-07-31) Leron Sun: 非常好用的快捷操作，强力推荐
- (2018-05-06) Ken Hunter: We use dozen of websites on a daily basis and this makes it easy for me to use! Love it!
- (2018-05-03) Tim Curtin: I love this extension! Very handy for the dozen or so "go to sites." Helps keep my bookmarks clean. Well done!
- (2018-04-15) Jim Pater: Very useful.
- (2018-03-12) A D Burman: Great Extension
- (2017-12-12) Yauhen Rakavets: Good job.
- (2017-09-23) Mohammed Mecci: Very useful and simple. I cleared all the shortcuts from my desktop and instead installed this extension on the tool bar.
- (2017-04-29) Dongwhee Ko: 즐겨찾는 사이트 단축키 설정시 컨트롤 또는 알트 + 숫자로도 가능했으면 좋겠네요
- (2017-01-31) Marek Příhoda: Overall, really useful exension, thanks for your great work. Just one thing worth mentioning though: The dialog takes a long time to appear, much longer than I would expect it to. I would expect it to spring into existence so that I can start using it right away, at least that's how it behaves in Firefox and it's much much much better user experience
- (2017-01-06) Yasuhiro Osaki: I have used this handy plugin for 3 years. But I am worried to never change Hotkey into "Ctrl-Space" when update version 2.0.1(29/Apr) on Chrome. Of course I read "Hotkey instructions here" and could change from Ctrl-M into any other keys. But I couldn't change Ctrl-Space (it is familiar short cut for us) on Chrome v26 stable version. Please fix this problem. Thanks.
- (2016-10-10) Дмитрий Шашуров: Good addon. Where I should change hotkey (from default Ctrl+M to another) by instruction there http://prntscr.com/cs6uht ?
- (2016-09-23) Warmuser: WONDERFUL extension, anyway I want to suggest three tips: 1) Please, add the function to scrolling with the mouse wheel when the popup is opened. 2) Please, add the function to lock the Groups to prevent any casual mistake deletion. 3) Please, allow us to enable/disable the "CTRL+D" function. Because sometimes when I add some bookmarked pages (not sites) to the Favourite Bar it confuses me.. I prefer to add the links manually. 4) Please, add a function to let us to save also extensions urls or desktop urls, like file:///C:/Download/Browsers/Chrome/textexample.txt & "chrome-extension://extensioncodesample". Great job!! ;)
- (2016-08-23) VegLion: Как я долго это искал!
- (2016-06-21) Robert Smithwright: Provides the basic functionality I'm looking for which is surprisingly difficult to find for Chrome. Options are very limited. I would prefer controlling the order in which my favorites are displayed instead of it being alphabetical with no way to change it. I would also prefer a List view instead of the grid view.
- (2016-05-12) Iskandar Muchammad: BEST
- (2016-04-13) Jepte Vidal: excelente aplicacion para reemplazar el marcador común de chrome, aunque seria perfecta si permitiera bloquear carpetas.
- (2016-01-13) chad tunis: Great Extension - what a time saver!
- (2015-05-09) Hoshi Nova: Love it. I had to play around with it a little to make it work how I want though. By default, Sitelauncher can't differentiate between uppercase and lowercase shortcuts but it can be modified so that it can. In the launcher.js file, I changed: document.addEventListener('keydown', processKeyPress, false); to: document.addEventListener('keypress', processKeyPress, false); and I changed if(items[i][SL_ATTR_KEY].toUpperCase().charCodeAt(0) == KeyID) to if(items[i][SL_ATTR_KEY].charCodeAt(0) == KeyID) Also, I use Autohotkey to change Ctrl+Space to Ctrl+M so I can launch it with Ctrl+Space.
- (2014-11-30) Александр Чебелев: Длинное наименование сайта не помещается
- (2014-10-18) Pre-2015 Chaziz Video Entertainment Archive: what. the add-on get "Ad by AllCheapPrice" Malware
- (2013-11-06) Todd Levi Brown: Excellent Support and a very good product that has more depth and customization than most. Thanks - keep up the good work!
- (2013-06-22) Nico Troia: The extensions hotkey rarely stays active... I am constantly having to re-apply my hotkey. I'm not sure if it's a chrome problem or an app problem but it's annoying.
- (2020-04-16, v:6.0.0) 박은식: 갑자기 다 지워졌는데
주소 저장한게 다 지워지고, 다시 등록이 되질 않습니다.
- (2020-01-26, v:5.0.9) Andrew Simpson: Brave browser support
Hello, I recently switched to Brave. Although the extension installs correctly, the import function doesn't work and even manually entering the URLs doesn't work. Can you support Brave? I love your extension and it would be wonderful to have it on this new, growing Browser.
- (2019-11-27, v:5.0.9) Nir Melamoud: Shortcut text not visible
text is not visible , even if all of it is pretty short words, can you fix please ? very hard to use, maybe clip text vs ellipses ? allow config window size ?
- (2019-10-17, v:5.0.9) Maxim Kozhuhar: Shortcut text not visible
Hi there, I have this issue since one of the recent updates. It is not the end of the world but would be nice if it is get fixed. I am using chrome and the issue can be resolved by changing line 62 in launcher.css: text-overflow: ellipsis !important;
- (2019-02-17, v:5.0.9) kc Mueller: Email shortcut (1) does not work anymore
- (2018-11-15, v:5.0.9) Bill Nesting: Change hotkey from ctrl-M to other, including ctrl-SPACE
With a bit of searching, I found it. Choose the MORE triple vertical dots on Chrome, MORE TOOLS --> EXTENSIONS. They've move the keyboard shortcuts to another spot... simply click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the window by the word EXTENSIONS, select KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS and Bob's your uncle. I've been using this app for years, glad it still works. Rock on! Cheers, Bill
- (2018-11-07, v:5.0.9) Walter Farrell: Firefox
PLEASE rewrite this wonderful app to work with the latest Firefox.
- (2018-10-29, v:5.0.9) Nir Melamoud: error - can you please check ?
"This extension failed to modify the response header "x-frame-options" of a network request because the modification conflicted with another extension (Black Menu for Google™). ID: calhgleedaaigmhnoklfenlfhlbfdloo"
- (2018-09-19, v:5.0.9) Scott Johnson: Extension errors
I use SiteLauncher, and for the last few months, Chrome gives me this error message: This extension failed to modify the response header "x-frame-options" of a network request because the modification conflicted with another extension
- (2018-05-12, v:5.0.9) Sarra Lev: keyboard shortcut doesn't work - can't find instructions for alternative
I'm in Opera, and it's working fine, except the keyboard shortcut Ctrl M to get in. Opera has its own use for this shortcut, which I changed. Even so, it doesn't work. Also, I can't find the instructions that you link to to change the shortcut.
- (2018-01-09, v:5.0.2) jack smith: Firefox 57+ compatibility
Please make this extension compatible with FF 57. If you don't have the time, please release the source.
- (2018-01-09, v:5.0.2) jack smith: Firefox 57+ compatibility