Use the Whatfix Editor extension to create interactive workflows on any web application.
With this easy-to-use tool, you can - Create interactive workflows within minutes - Annotate easily - Add Smart tips anywhere on your application - Automatically generate multiple formats like video, PDFs and slideshows of the workflow
- (2020-03-05) Anil Patra: Helps you navigate through your enterprise web applications seamlessly and without having the knowledge of how the application works.
- (2016-03-08) Vispi Daver: Must have extension for Salesforce.com and other similar apps or just for navigating through the web more effectively.
- (2016-03-08) srihari bt: The best tool for on-boarding and real time support. Our trial and paying users were on-boarded with no manual effort, and our Customer Success team loves the tool!
- (2016-03-08) Prakhar Jain: I could never ever use Salesforce without this before. Kickass tool!
- (2016-03-08) kapil jaiswal: Awesome productivity tool. I often create and share guides of complex websites with my father
- (2015-04-12) Vipul Gupta: Taking how-to's to next level. No need to read or watch video to perform the action. Just get guided at the webpage itself. Awesome app! Very easy to use.
- (2013-08-14) Chhavi Vatwani: I love how the bubbles come up to tell me what to do next. It's cute and very useful!
- (2013-07-02) Mohd Arshad: If any remote user who is not tech savvy seeking any help on web then this tool can help the user by creating simple and quick flows and then share it to the user. The best part is user can emebed in blog and share that article and when that button is clicked execution goes clean and neat, only if there is no failure in flow. Although few essential features are missing like flow traction, deep link integration for share and appealing ui elements. Near future, hope to see some enhancements but as of now it is good to go.. I recommend.
- (2013-06-09) Manzur Husain: Create Awesome Howto flow !!!
- (2013-04-27) Khadim Batti: You can get inline help to any websites/webapp.