Temporarily enables the user to see the contents of a password field.
Password Peek temporarily reveals the contents of a password field. Changelog: - Version 1: Removed conflicting hotkeys. Password fields are now automatically concealed after one minute. Credits: - Password Peek inspired by functionality found in Chrome OS and Windows 8. - Eye icon from "Iconic" by P.J. Onori. http://somerandomdude.com/work/iconic/
- (2018-07-23) lauren record: excellent
- (2018-02-12) Руслан: Отлично! Просто и удобно.
- (2017-10-31) Sridhar T P: Very useful tool. Works offline. Just click to enable or view the passwords. Option to hide easily in chrome menu. Recommended for the people who wants to see their saved passwords when they couldn't able to recollect the password at time of creation.
- (2017-07-14) John Ball: Doesn't work on every web page but is still the best password revealer I've found.
- (2017-07-07) enigma gaming: It's very simplistic, but it's so good! Now i can finally see my password and or what i typed for it.
- (2017-05-28) Eveliin ._.: Me encanto
- (2016-07-26) Shipra Studio: Probably the best one till date.
- (2016-02-13) funziona
- (2016-02-01) Jeff Hal2000 Rogers: I've been looking for an extension like this for a while. I saw the high ratings for this one, gave it a try, and WOW, it is so simple to use, and even works when creating an account on a new site where they cover up the PW with *****, with this enabled, just click the CBS Eye icon next to Chrome's menu bars (upper right) and the password field is back to text so you don't have to check your typing. STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS
- (2015-11-24) Robert Franklin: Great extension!
- (2015-07-15) Kyle Edmunds: This thing really works and it's amazing!!! Super simple to use.
- (2014-12-26) Ефремов Максим: Удобно!)
- (2017-05-07, v:1.0) Steve Simmons: want to change sign in
i want to change my sin in pin & password to get into my laptop!!
- (2016-07-26, v:1.0) Shipra Studio: Hi
Thanks for the awesome system.
- (2014-06-14, v:1.0) Steve Cobrin: duplicate name
You seem to have chosen an identical name for your app, as https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/password-peek/cpocekjblmmapbljnchjlhoibkepenog