DESCRIPTION The Xerox Mobile Print Portal requires one of our Xerox Mobile Print Solutions currently available on…
DESCRIPTION The Xerox Mobile Print Portal requires one of our Xerox Mobile Print Solutions currently available on www.Xerox.com/mobile and enables smartphone, tablet, Chrome, and Chromebook users to connect with network printers for a simple, convenient, and secure method to print. KEY FEATURES Print to Xerox, Fuji Xerox and non-Xerox including HP, Ricoh, Epson, Canon and others’ network print devices Print MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, email, text, Open Office and various image formats Select print options such as 1-Sided/ 2-Sided, color/ black-white, stapled, and page range Print documents immediately by selecting a specific Xerox Mobile Print printer or upload them securely for release later by printing to the “Xerox Mobile Print” printer. Add and manage the Xerox Mobile Print printers you want displayed in the Chrome printer selection Google Sign-In Support Feature availability depends on the Xerox Mobile Print solution version and Administrator configuration HOW TO GET STARTED WITH XEROX PRINT PORTAL 1.) Obtain your Company Code information for your Xerox Mobile Print Solution 2.) Download and install the Xerox Mobile Print Portal App for Chrome 3.) Register & Login to Xerox Mobile Print using your Company Code and Credentials 4.) Optionally add specific printers to your printer list to print directly from Chrome. 5.) Use the native print in the Chrome menu or app (ie GoogleDocs) to start the print workflow. 6.) All printers displayed as selections from the Xerox Mobile Print Portal client will be shown with a Xerox Mobile Print label. Select an available printer, printer options and release your document Visit www.xerox.com/mobile for more information on Xerox Mobile Solutions Latest Version - Added print intent (Color/BW, Duplex, # of Copies) to Xerox Workplace printer to carry through to the Printer release client.
- (2020-07-12) Sayonara Andrade: bm
- (2020-02-17) David Wetmore: POS! Terrible, why do they even promote this stuff! Xerox, no shame!
- (2019-08-08) Ashlie Lewis: need better instructions
- (2019-03-15) Troy Blass: pay to play bull ****
- (2018-12-21) Ranetta Louise: It does not work it asks for a company code what about home codes this should not be so difficult this is no the best please fix this problem so we all can use it
- (2018-12-16) bernd hilburger: wow!!!
- (2018-12-09) Chris Wuestefeld: Useless. It's only for companies who are using (and, I assume, paying for) Xerox's managed print services.
- (2018-08-31) Guadalupe Castro: suena bien espero y sirva
- (2018-08-13) Sqbsnax: Like everything else Xerox, this app is terrible and connecting or using their printers is an office admin's worse nightmare. Wish I had never purchased their product.
- (2018-03-01) Jaswant flute and tabla: nice app
- (2017-08-10) Richard Broome: This extension is terrible because you need a company code to even use it. Not for individual use.
- (2017-07-11) This is actually her grandson, and this app is intended for company use, not individual use.
- (2017-07-07) Leonilson2017 Nalin: OTIMO
- (2017-06-27) Nia Webb: it is bad