Record a video from the camera or capture it from the screen (desktop, specific application window or Chrome tab)
Chrome extension to record a video from the camera or capture it from the screen (desktop, specific application window or Chrome tab). Free to use No signup required No watermarks Record unlimited videos
- (2020-04-16) Summer Barker: I love it when it works, but sometimes it stops recording with no warning. It's very frustrating.
- (2020-04-15) Guyser World: i would give it 5 stars if 1. there was not an obnoxious black line while i was recording 2. the audio wouldnt desync after recording Other than that its pretty good
- (2020-04-15) S Z: It's a good video recorder, but I'm having problems with the fps actually being good. Is that supposed to happen, or is it a Chromebook problem?
- (2020-04-14) Abrianna Azcona: Surprisingly, this extension tends to run very smoothly and so far I've yet to have any complications with it.
- (2020-04-13) 유진: 좋아요... 소리녹음도 다 됩니다....... 강ㅇ,으ㅣ 녹음에 짱
- (2020-04-12) Lakiezz MSP: This screen recorder is great! but it should have an option where if you go onto another tab it doesn't show it cause I have had some embarrassing moments, Great for screen recording though
- (2020-04-11) Amitha Amarasinghe: Wasted 2 hours of my time for nothing! I added this plugin to record a tutorial through screen capture. It allowed me to record my entire screen and audio from my mic. I tested my mic, everything worked fine. After recording and saving the screen recording, I realize this plugin saves the file in WEBM format! Then I had to spend another half an hour to find a WEBM to MP4 converter. Another half an hour to convert the file, only to find out it has not recorded my audio. Total useless.
- (2020-04-09) Th 1: Your videos are just a black screen because you need to convert them into mp4. when you save the video will be in webm so search on google : webm to mp4 convert and use the first page its really good,
- (2020-04-09) Tikra kalba: I was was recording important video (3hour), video hasn't saved, can't trust :(
- (2020-04-09) Monmon Videos: it is really good but i want it with a webcam video
- (2020-04-09) Life Skills: Great app
- (2020-04-08) Lea Ericka Merca: Great app! Thank u sooooo much for this :) You would love this app. Great and easy to use. Btw if ur done screen recording dont forget to press the Save blue button so it will download to ur files . Stay safe everyone!!
- (2020-04-07) remo donatoni: Fantastic app! Needed to my gf for his Video thesis due the covid she can't attend the classes and review for her thesis. The unlimited time for the recording is a top feature!
- (2020-04-07) Andres Romero: Si pudiera guardar audio del micrófono y de sistema al mismo tiempo le daría las 5 estrellas
- (2020-04-07) Dylan Dunaway: IT KEPT CRASHING EVERY 2 MINUITES!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-04-06) RO - ROckingOut: It was a very good extension but is there any way to edit the end of the video out?
- (2020-04-06) mmti shooreshi: hi. thanks for your great extension. i use it a lot. but i have an issue. i just forgot to click on the save button and i need the video i recorded. is there anyway i can find that recording ? is there any place on the storage that i can find the webm file?
- (2020-04-05) Thadeus Reed: This is an easy to use app that allows for recording of the system audio. Not all of the similar competitors do. Just remember to allow the extension to have recording permission. Agreed that the WebM format is a little confusing for those not used to it and conversion add some time to the process. But it's a free extension that works well and is simple to use.
- (2020-04-04) Malik Briggs: For me to leave a review speaks volume! I literally searched for this perfect screen recording app for more than 3 hours today! I am doing research which requires me to record my screen along with capturing the system's audio. Other apps and extensions that I have tried today (Over 10 - No Joke!) either limited me on my time with screen recordings or required a monthly/yearly subscription in order for me to have unlimited amount of screen recordings. This app was exactly what I was looking for and very help yet simple and user friendly for anyone to use! I highly recommend!!!
- (2020-04-03) Emily Sookaserm: After I downloaded It, the audio played but not the screen recording. It was completely black.
- (2020-04-03) Prince Sidon: It works perfectly, and there's absolutely no watermarks at all. My only qualm is the .webm output, but converters will fix that easy.
- (2020-04-01) Tahnik Mustasin: Finally an extension that does not ask you to share your entire browsing history or asks you for access to Google drive. While I would love to have some options to customise some settings, it still works very well. Thank you so much!
- (2020-03-31) Timmy Lombardo: Its easy to use and doesn't require any logging in. you just open it up and start recording.
- (2020-03-31) Yury Rodrigues Anunciação: Great! The best
- (2020-03-31) German Velasco: Donde puede mirar mis grabaciones?
- (2020-06-02, v:2.1.0) L L: Permissions denied- Cant change permissions?
I accidentally denied permissions and now I can't use the extension. How to I update permissions?
- (2020-05-30, v:2.1.0) Andrea Ballesio N&C: Recording permission - Permission denied
Hello, how can i reset permission for this Chrome add-on to let your app to record audio from recording?
- (2020-05-29, v:2.1.0) Darshna Patel: How long does the extension record for?
Hello. I wanted to record some work meetings which usually go upto 60 minutes, does this extension have a time limit?
- (2020-05-27, v:2.1.0) Laurent Bardy: generated .webm file format : not possible to convert to .mp4 with various tools
Hi, Thanks a lot for this great tool that is very useful and easy to use! The .webm files generated with this tool have a problem. As already mentioned by other users, they have no index. But what is more annoying is that it seems impossible to convert to .mp4. I've tried with VLC, Handbrake, Freemake. All of them are able to play the video but not to convert it to .mp4. .mp4 conversion is important because there are some people who cannot view .webm file in their web browser or smartphone. I'm a teacher and some of my students complain about it. And for the moment, I've got no solution to offer, except using other recording tools. It would be great if this problem could be corrected! Thanks a lot for all your great work! Laurent PS: another option that could be great would be the possibility to choose file format : .webm and .mp4 :o)
- (2020-05-23, v:2.1.0) Syed Azeem - QUBC: WEBM4 file has no duration / index
The WEBM file has no duration / index. I tried converting to MP4 using other tools, but the conversion fails for the same reason. Tried uploading to Youtube and that failed too during conversion.
- (2020-05-21, v:2.1.0) Miguelashon CC: Help
And now how do I get the audio? I press to record the audio but watching the video there's no audio, and please don't tell me that I need a microphone.
- (2020-05-21, v:2.1.0) Fion Goon: Fast Forward Function
Couldnt fast forward the video. Have to play from start till end!
- (2020-05-20, v:2.1.0) Vacaboy: memory leaking
It is unusable. It consumes 50% of the CPU and all my RAM continuously, even if the recording hasn't started yet.
- (2020-05-19, v:2.1.0) A. rozn.: No video from Screen Recording
I saved and have my recording as a WEBM file, but no video appears. When I opened it with windows media player, not only was there no video, but I was also unable to see the time progression or fast forward. I would rate it a 0 but I see you have blocked people from leaving reviews at this time (1:52 pm Eastern, 5/19/20). I hope it is fixed soon as I recorded an important lecture that I will need to review.
- (2020-05-18, v:2.1.0) Jazmin Zarate Alvarez: NO GRABA LA PANTALLA
Cuando quiero grabar la pantalla en el momento de visualizacion antes de grabar esta la imagen luego al descargarla la imagen o el video se vuelve negro y no aparece la imagen durante todo el video
- (2020-05-18, v:2.1.0) Meghna Verma: How can saved video recordings can be played, plz help
There is no option to move back the video so by mistake, I closed the recording from the screen after saving, I'm able to see saved recording in my downloads but I'm not able to play, which video player should I use to play the recording, plz help
- (2020-05-18, v:2.1.0) 123 456: Video file doesnt contain info on its time duration
The video file does not contain its time duration. As such, I am unable to seek the video to a specific time during playback, and it can only be played back from the start.
- (2020-05-17, v:2.1.0) Greg Hutnik: Limited Options
I only have Screen and Camera as an option. I do not see Desktop, Window, Tab. If there is an update that I am unaware of let me know.
- (2020-05-14, v:2.1.0) Shawn Chung: Worked fine first few days. But now when I start recording all chrome get closed
Worked fine first few days. But now when I start recording all chrome get closed
- (2020-05-12, v:2.1.0) Massimo Calamida: Can't record audio with "Application Window"
When I try to start recording an application window (GoToWebinar meeting) I receive an error: "Error: could not receive System audio stream. Screen audio is available on Windows, other platforms support Tab audio only." I'm running win7 ultimate and Advanced Chrome Windows v84.0.4115.0 as web browser. Any suggestion? thx
- (2020-05-11, v:2.1.0) Shriya Juneja: Unusual behavior
I downloaded this extension, if worked fine but it has messed with my system, instead of chrome below chrome icon i see "screen recorder", when i hover on pinned chrome icon i see "screen recorder" , when i right click on chrome , i see "screen recorder" instead of open a new window or open incognito window. What has this done to my system ?
- (2020-05-11, v:2.1.0) Jacob Fish: Forgot to save
I mistakenly selected 'New Recording' after stopping a recording, but before pushing the 'Save Recording' button. Is there any way I can recover the recording that I just lost?
- (2020-05-10, v:2.1.0) php fan: Recording Chrome tab results in random
When I choose to record a Chrome tab, it systematically happens that the recorded video has random "jumps" where the whole window gets suddenly scaled down and up, squeezed, the contents move around and black stripes appear and disappear at the top and bottom. Are you aware of this issue? Do you know of a workaround to avoid it? I wanted to publish a 1 star review but apparently reviews on the Chrome web store are temporarily suspended.
- (2020-05-06, v:2.1.0) Alicia Camille Wyman: How Long Can This Tool Record?
I'm having trouble recording videos longer than 15 minutes, sometimes even 14 minutes. When I stop the recording and attempt to save, it says that there was an error. Is this common? Please advise. Thank you in advance.
- (2020-05-04, v:2.1.0) Anil Kumar: Recover Unsaved Video
Hii, After I finished recording a particular application window,I didn't click on stop recording button and proceed to save. Is there any way to recover the same
- (2020-05-03, v:2.1.0) José Balás: no toma el escritorio
el sistema operativo Debian 10, no toma el escritorio.
- (2020-05-02, v:2.1.0) Nursaç Beşer: shortcut
Can I use keyboard shortcut to start and stop to screen recording
- (2020-04-29, v:2.1.0) Cameron Beene: PC says: can't open this file type after saving
I love this but after saving videos I can only get the audio to play back and no video through microsoft media player. It originally said that my PC couldn't open this file type and gives me the option to open this through several different apps on my PC.
- (2020-04-28, v:2.1.0) Nibbana Services: Video store location on your cloud
Hello, I have just used this plugin and noticed when i click on save button, video started downloading on my machine. So i am having a query, during the screen record operation where the data gets stored ? on browser ( which i dont think so ), on my local machine (this is also not possible) now only possible option left is data gets stored on your personal/cloud server and when we click on save its get stored. can you please clarify.
- (2020-04-26, v:2.1.0) Mercy Gracy Antony: shut down automatically
I installed this extension, but when i try to record the screen, it shut down the chrome automatically. again i need to restore all windows. its not recording the screen, what is the reason?