Awesome button to open up the Chrome print page in a new tab or window.
Awesome button to open up the Chrome print window in the current tab or in a new window. Version 188.8.131.52 Notes: Update for Chrome 71.0.3578.98. Version 184.108.40.206 Notes: Mandatory update to Chrome Extension Manifest version 2. Version 220.127.116.11 Notes: Chrome 17 has been updated such that the print preview window is no longer presented in a new tab. Now the print preview window opens up in a child window in the current tab. This broke the 'open in New Window' feature. To compensate for this, the Awesome Print Button version 18.104.22.168 'open in New Window' option now duplicates the selected tab in a new window, and then triggers the Chrome print preview window.
- (2018-03-31) Dienes József: I like it. Moved from the "Print for Google Chrome", which became buggy. This addon is simple, has no issues, really awesome! 😎
- (2017-11-24) Heider Dideriksen: Excelente!
- (2017-10-08) Mattes B: "Print Friendly & PDF" muss deaktiviert sein, sonst funktioniert es schonmal gar nicht. Das ergebnis ist etwas besser, aber noch nicht zufrieden stellend. Für meinen Zweck (sreenshot ebay-seite) nicht zu gebrauchen.
- (2017-03-06) C Clark: Miss having the print button on the Chrome Tool Bar for Internet Explorer. This is the perfect solution. Yes it is the same as CTRL+P but this simplicity is why I like it so much. I am a Mouse and Touchscreen person so it suits my needs more than keyboard shortcuts.
- (2017-01-04) Katherine S: Click on more settings when doing the usual CTRL-P command. You can move the margins in the image preview on the right which helped a lot when a page was bad at work
- (2014-03-02) Button simply does CTRL-P
- (2013-08-20) JuanMa Sevilla: es una cagada... no anda
- (2013-08-14) Kenneth A . Holloway Jr: Work very well tired of right click for printer nice ext. Kenneth H.
- (2012-11-16) Jeffrey Kaplan: It adds a button to open the Print dialog, and it works. Chrome should have this by default.
- (2012-03-26) marsha alvarez: Since chrome doesnt have a button, this works great.
- (2019-02-13, v:22.214.171.124) Peppe 3131: PrintButton v126.96.36.199, Don't work with Chrome 71.0.3700
PrintButton v188.8.131.52, Don't work with Chrome 71.0.3700
- (2016-01-20, v:184.108.40.206) Cathy Chappell: Time on documents
Is there any way to add the time a document was printed? I print a lots of documents and have to manually put in the time. Thanks
- (2012-10-24, v:220.127.116.11) Rio Wong: new tab rather new window
pls add "new tab" rather "new window" during print