Easy copy & pase text clips between your devices, dedicated 'to email' button. Create custom text clips, email templates, etc.
TheClipping.co Clipping your things since 2012! FEATURES: Save and access your text clips from anywhere. Automate copy & paste templates for emails/messaging. Save any text from websites you want to keep. Bookmark sites you visit with relevant content. * UPDATE 2020 - Bug fixes, Interface enhancements. * UPDATE 2017 - Improved search functionality in extension. * Organize your clips by title. * Search your clips by title and content. * Automatically save the page link & title when you create a clip using the extension while viewing a web page. * Select text on a page and right-click to reveal the "Save Clip" menu; click to save your selection. Have you ever wondered how you're going to quickly save something that catches your eye, and access it immediately (or later) on another computer? With Clipper, from TheClipping.co, you can definitely do that!
- (2020-03-29) Aurelien K: Unless being logged in, my clips are not saved.
- (2019-11-07) r r: Useless if you cannot paste from its clipboard
- (2019-10-19) Rob Boone: This is great for anyone working in a chat environment. Is there a way to automatically copy something to your clipboard without manually having to copy and paste it?
- (2019-07-11) Marcin: Very useful.
- (2019-04-26) Not as good as the old Firefox add-on, though. Lacking right-click integration, for starters.
- (2017-07-07) Ravi Ranjan Joshi: There is a bug. When I click the scroll bar, It duplicates the Clips. Otherwise its a useful tool. Also agree with all the comments with Andrew Beach. 1- It should be a one click paste on the form. 2- Have an option to not display everything, but just the title.
- (2017-06-28) Its too good. Simple to use and increase iffciency in retaining information.
- (2016-07-27) Anton Dudarev: This app is perfect in its simplicity. If you add a basic formatting (like markdown), embedding function and make mobile application - it will be ideal.
- (2016-04-04) Johan Andersson: Love it!
- (2014-03-11) Ted Tinker: I write in LaTeX, a programming language/document processor. One of the biggest hassles is trying to keep a consistent theme and look throughout; I need to trek across my code to copy/paste sections, making sure that everything was consistent. After a while, I started looking for a Chrome extension that could "store" the things that I needed to copy, so that I could access them with a click; I could just keep them in another document, but that's just a hassle. Other extensions only gave a free trial. Some of them were kind of buggy. Others didn't preserve the whitespace, which is pretty important in all kinds of things, especially LaTeX. This one does everything I need without any kind of problems, and it does 'em well. The only things I'd like to see are a way to delete/edit my clips in the extension itself. You can still edit and delete your clips, though, just by going to the settings page. Overall, fantastic, it's making my life much easier.
- (2014-02-15) Pseudo Nymous: Great Productivity Extension!
- (2013-04-06) H. Zacharias: So far works great. Only the clipping, i.e copying into clipper could be easier with a right-click menu option on the marked text , like "copy to Clipper". Instead of going to the extension and inserting text manually each time!
- (2021-01-23, v:1.3.4) Bakul Negi: How To Paste The Clippings
I am able to copy and save the text by right clicking on it, but when I right click again I don't see any option of pasting.
- (2020-05-25, v:1.3.4) Stephen Andrews: Privacy
Just tried this extension and love it so much. My only problem is worries over security and privacy. I would love the option to save locally without sending (perhaps with an import/export function so you can move to other computers), or for the text to be held on the server in some sort of encrypted form with only my browser decrypting seeing the plain text - lastpass style. Adding that would take it into the area where professionals and businesses can use it - where we've all had to sign long agreements about data security.
- (2020-03-11, v:1.3.3) Benigno Fronsaglia: pc-phone-tablet
how do i get the app/program to work on my desktop, my phone and tablet and updates all! i do alot of email communication and very often need standard texts for sending and replies! thank you!
- (2019-11-11, v:1.3.3) Petr Beneš: Copy to clipboard button
Hi, copy to clipboard button in the saved clips would by very useful! Do you think about implement it? Thanks!
- (2018-12-05, v:1.3.3) Nick Halliday: Right click menu?
Doesn't seem to be any option to right-click and paste a clip (into this box for example). Chrome Version 71.0.3578.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-07-18, v:1.3.3) Nikolay Hadzhiyski: Clipper does not work in 66+ Chrome version.
Am I the only one who cannot use Clipper 66+ Chrome versions. I am not able to see it at all. Please check it. Thanks in advance!
- (2018-02-22, v:1.3.3) Brandon Webb: Hello
Can you make it so when I click on the extension it automatically puts the active cursor in the search field? Also, can you make it so the text can be smaller, and more of the subjects can be shown
- (2018-01-08, v:1.3.3) Video Game Bus: duplicating
its duplicating all clips like 10 times
- (2017-11-30, v:1.3.3) Jean-Michel Meyer: does not insert
Hello, I used the Firefox version but in CentBrowser, I cannot insert the content of a clip in a field. I have to copy and paste.
- (2017-09-28, v:1.3.3) snow4feetdeep yup: sharing among devices
Not getting my clips synced onto my laptop. I have the full version of Clipper with Clipper+ on my Android devices and have installed Clipper from the Chrome web store on my laptop (am using the HELP feature there in fact). How do I get my clips to show up on my laptop???
- (2017-08-16, v:1.3.3) reset password
how can you reset you login / password
- (2017-07-06, v:1.3.3) snow4feetdeep yup: Clip v list
I like having the whole clip visible. If you do make titles, please, only make it optional. Thanks!
- (2017-06-30, v:1.3.3) Andrew Beach: Right Click and paste option
Having access inside the field where you want to paste, it would be nice to just right click, select "Clipper", and select the title of the clip.