Check the spelling across your entire website today with TypoSaurus. It’s quick, effective and simple to use.
Are you a voracious verbivore or a perfectodactyl? typosaurus is the ultimate website spell checker for digging up those embarrassing spelling mistakes you may have missed for millions of years. It's been designed to present you with those bone-headed typos quickly and clearly so you can go about making fossils out of your mistakes. The official typosaurus extension allows you to check the spelling of the page you are on at the click of a button, so in a matter of seconds you'll be able to see if someone has put an extra 'd' in Diplodocus! It really is that simple.
- (2019-01-08) Slow. Doesn't highlight in the page but goes to a different page.
- (2018-11-28) Michelle Walker: worst extension I've used ever. Doesn't work for my pages
- (2018-11-02) arun Test: This extension checks only public hosted pages. Couldn't check pages in localhost
- (2017-04-25) Michael B.: Doesn't work on html files on my computer, and won't return errors if there's a website it cannot access.
- (2016-04-29) Mark Arambula: Typosaur.us is a great extension and stand-alone website as well. I used this on a few WordPress websites and it works well. No need for more plugins, just use the Google Chrome ext or their website as no install is required with it. Results find the errors quickly & even my own company name (Zunamic), but of course that is a made up word so I dont blame the tool :) Thanks for developing it guys.
- (2015-11-17) Court Sansom: Great tool, but I wish it would open the results page in a new tab. Could that be an option or something?
- (2014-12-19) Works really well! Even found some spelling mistakes on my own site. Cheers!
- (2014-12-18) Wioletta Rula: A truly great spell checking website. Highly recommended!!!