Adds some enhancements to the cryptocurrency site CoinMarketCap.com
**PLEASE NOTE**: Now that CMC has stepped up their game and added most of the important features I originally wanted by making this extension, it has essentially completed its purpose and will no longer be maintained. Thanks everyone :) An extension with a few small enhancements to CoinMarketCap.com which add a night theme, inline charts, volume-to-marketcap ratio column, auto-refresh timer, TradingView link, removes ads, and expands the main table to fill the entire window. Github: https://github.com/NathanAB/cmc-enhanced
- (2018-05-23) Alex Jug: Very cool extension and I loved it. Hope the developer updates it to the new CMC design as favorites are not working any more :/.
- (2018-03-14) Indri Miri: Awsome extension. However, when I use the filtering over here https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/, it does not work. I hope you can fix it.
- (2018-03-02) Bo Yang: lovely!
- (2018-02-15) Mohammad Fariid: would appreciate if you could add the date for each coin added to the website. This makes it easy to identify the newly introduced coins from others. If possible add filter button on each column to filter out unwanted coins with their current stats(like:coinmarketcapfilter.com)
- (2018-02-04) C H I: Like the favorites function for comparing crypto's
- (2018-01-30) David Schaffler: Overall it's decent, does the job. But limited to the fact you can only display 5 currencies at a time. Would be nice to monitor 10-15 coins.
- (2018-01-07) Muh. Alif Maulana: i lovee it
- (2017-12-19) Haris Shafiq: Just downloaded it and it's great. Helps me find the HOT coins fast :) Can't afford to miss a beat.
- (2017-11-09) Java Trejo: What a junk is it? It is not CoinMarketCap it's Twitter page of someone dude. Dammit!
- (2017-09-21) Tyler Biscoe: Really cool. Looks great.
- (2017-09-17) Daniel M: looks beautiful, and the volume/MC ratio is a great tool!
- (2017-09-13) Jon Eyrick: Looks great, thanks for your hard work.
- (2017-09-11) Nathan B: Just totally amazing in my completely unbiased opinion :)
- (2018-07-22, v:1.8.2) anniem: remove this
I don't not like this and want it removed from my Chrome extensions/apps, but it is not showing up under More Tools>Extensions How do I find it to delete? amcclure2[email protected]
- (2018-06-01, v:1.8.2) reported before
it adds the extension. wehn you click on the extension it takes you to a twitter account
- (2018-05-17, v:1.8.2) Mr. David: how to download
How do I add this app to my favorites tool bar please.
- (2018-04-05, v:1.8.1) Ruben -: Issue
Hi, The 1hr column disappeared in the App. Any idea how this is possible? Furtheremore would be great if after refresh the (AZ) Sorting remains the same. Furthermore great app man, and keep on improving. Cheers, Ruben
- (2018-02-20, v:1.8.1) Johnny Semedo: Keep Base Currency After Reload
This is an amazing extension and it's really helpful. One thing would make it even better would be keeping the currency base after reload, right now, if we are tracking the price in btc or eth or any other crypto, each time it reloads it switches back to USD and we have to select the cryptocurency again. if somehow it could keep the monitored currency it would be awesome and would save us some time. Thank you for your amazing work
- (2018-01-30, v:1.8.1) David Schaffler: More Coin Displays
Hi Could you increase the maximum amount of coins displayed from 5 to 10 please.
- (2018-01-10, v:1.8.1) Tim Vincent: Am I seeing enhanced?
I downloaded enhanced...it says "added to chrome"...but coinmarketcap still has tons of commercials...Did I do anything wrong?
- (2017-12-28, v:1.8.1) Cory Banks: Chrome Extension not working
When i add the extension, it just takes me to your Twitter account? Am i doing something wrong?