Redirects any links to your arbitrary address by customizable filters.
This extension redirects any links to your arbitrary address by customizable filters. This extension has included some functions of other extensions. And, this extension provides LinkFilterAPI that is used by ImagePreviewer, SlideshowPlayer . If you use them, you MUST install this. = Features == Rewrite the Anchors Anchors are rewritten by Filters. When mouse hovers or When page is loaded or When click shortcut key, as you select by preferences. Press "Esc" to leave from Shortcut Key Mode. == Context Menu Append links rewritten by filters to context menu. == Redirect Any resources can be redirected by filters. = Preferences == Filtering Rules ; Name : The name of the rule. It requires unique name. ; Include(include) : If the address of the current page matches this regexp, the rule will be applied. This is for security. ; Link Address(url) : If the address of the link matches this regexp, the rule will be applied. ; Image Address(img) : If this value exists, the rule will be applied only when the image which the link has in its text node matches this regexp. ; Text Content(xml) : If this value exists, the rule will be applied when the text content of the link matches this regexp. ; Replace : If this value exists, the address of the link will be replaced with this pattern with the regexp which is matched in order priority by xml > img > url. ; Decode : Decode URL after filtering. ; MIME Type : The type of the content refered by the filtered address when the rule is applied. Rules are managed by every groups, shall be imported/exported/deleted. == Compose Filters A filter is composed by some groups of the filtering rules. The rules in a filter are applied in order from top to bottom. == Preset Filters This extension's features are run with customizable filters. So you have various how to use depending on your idea. ; Secure : Links to insecure pages(http) are rewritten to links to secure pages(https) (like Redirect to HTTPS). ; Entity : Description pages about an image are skipped, then you can access to the image directly(like Google Images Direct). Or Advertisement page is skipped, then you can access to the main page directly(like NoDetour). ; Preview : A filter for ImagePreviewer, SlideshowPlayer. ; Edit : Documents and images are opened online with web applications, then you can edit them online (like Open It Online). PDF, DOC, other documents are opened using Google Document Viewer (like Documents preview/Google Docs Viewer). ; Archive : If the page was not there, open its web cache(like Gcache). ; Translation : The link is opened with Google Translate(like PageTranslator).
- (2016-10-06) Borrego Aguilar: Effective to redirect links, I recomended
- (2014-01-03) Oleg S: Этим невозможно пользоваться. Расширение для программистов, а не для обычных пользователей.
- (2013-07-12) Александр Викторович: Работает в компании с ImagePreviewer. Всем советую! Очень удобно.
- (2013-07-01) Fabian Boerner: Poor design not able to read anything. Even not test for regular expression. Not well implemented
- (2013-03-24) Alex Bond: One problem with 'locales' folder... if you have not "en" or "ja" locale you will get black page of "Options page"... Please fix this bug...
- (2013-02-28) Mr Garber: The Options page was a completely empty black page; showed up after disabling "general.css", but all captions were placeholders like "[:Operation::ShortcutKey::RequireKey:]". The interface was not intuitive, the help links redirected to empty MyOpera forums and the webpage was in Japanese with no English option. An absolutely shoddy piece of work, and I couldn't even get to the actual functionality it supposedly gives!
- (2018-04-12, v:6.2.4) 山村維宏: Edit URL function is useful
For example, when I go to https://adwords.google.com/ then redirected to https://adwords.google.com/cm/CampaignMgmt?_u=xxxxxx. This is not useful if I opend by other browser, because I loged in by another account. If I can edit URL, I can register https://adwords.google.com/.
- (2017-03-24, v:6.2.1) Andrea Morris: Same as above
Anyone have any answers?
- (2015-11-08, v:6.2.0) link redirector installed?
I keep getting a message saying I must install Link Redirector or image preview won't work. When I click on the message, I get a window that says that Link Redirector has already been added to Chrome, so I don't know what's going on. It happens several times a day.