Create disposable email addresses.
Create free forwarding disposable email addresses and paste them directly in forms. This helps to protect you from spam mails and could be useful when subscribing to forums or newsletters...
- (2017-12-15) Александр Ш: Выручает когда не пойми кто просит емыло.
- (2016-11-11) Rob Spierings: Echt handig als je niet meteen je eigen e-mailadres wilt achterlaten. Elke website vraagt tegenwoordig om je e-mailadres met alle gevolgen van dien.
- (2016-08-04) Arnold Saenz: The concept is good and when it works, it works well and does everything it purports to do but sooner or later I've experienced times when I don't received expected mail and have to try to contact the person I presume is the owner and get it cleared up. Sometimes this can take days since he doesn't seem to take this business as seriously as I take my email service. I've paid for a higher level of service and don't always get it. I created a disposable email address and waited for a confirmation email from a vendor and never got it. Then I tested it by sending myself email from one of my other email accounts and never got it. No guessing the number of emails I've lost during the days or weeks I haven't noticed. If I continue with this service, because I haven't found an alternative YET, I'll probably have to subscribe to a web site that sends daily emails so I'll notice when they stop. But I'll probably just discontinue using it and find another way to avoid spam. What a pity/shame that the owner can't keep it working properly.
- (2016-04-19) Zoh Al: It is the best disposable email extension, also the best disposable email website so far.
- (2015-09-13) Gilbert L.: L'une des meilleures extensions sur le web. Pratique et facile d'emploi, elle permet d'échapper aux spameurs en tous genres.
- (2015-03-23) Bro Rat: . Works great. Good concept for a relevant and useful app. . The DataRat .
- (2014-10-07) Olga Dmitricenko: Simply works!
- (2013-12-05) Eran Rom: TrashMail is the best disposable email service online. I am not using the extension long enough to review it but the service of TrashMail is the best out there for sure.
- (2012-08-16) Mike Oplinger: Worthless app, it's just a bookmark. Not to mention the website never worked, even after reading and following everything in the FAQ. Also I just received an email from the site telling me my account has been deleted without any explanation of why. Totally worthless, don't waste your time.
- (2012-05-10) Soham Dasgupta: Really good app. Saves you from spam.
- (2017-07-12, v:3.0.1) Thomas Weybrew: initial setup
Have not been able to figure out how to get things setop in the Chrome extension. Is there a tutorial?
- (2017-05-29, v:3.0.1) Dragon Master: Paste email in input field after creating ?
Hello, I supposed that the created email address is to be pasted in the input field, where I click for the context menu. But it is not pasted automatically and also not available via context menu. Am I doing something wrong ?
- (2017-03-29, v:3.0.0) No choice on domain name
Hi, The Chrome extension worked beautifully for years, but since recently (approx. a month), it won't let me choose any domain name, hence blocking any email creation. I do have a Trashmail Plus sub. Creation, address management, etc. still works reliably from the website though.
- (2016-02-06, v:1.1.0) Jacques RIOT: Chrome : Manager displays a blank page
For about a month, the manager no longer works in Chrome, it displays a blank page. This, even after uninstalling and re-installing the extension. But, it works with Firefox. Can you solve the problem with Chrome? Thank you
- (2015-12-04, v:1.1.0) Remi: problème avec la création de compte
j'ai télécharger l'extension trashmail j'essais de créer un compte comme cela est demandé, mais problème!!!, sa me dit que mon adresse mail est déjà utilisé!!!!!! je comprend pas d'autant plus que vu que sa me dit que maon adresse mail est déjà utilisé j'essais alors de me connecté et la sa me dit que je ne peux pas me connecté par ce que mon adresse mail n'est pas enregistré!!!!! c'est quoi ce bordel je pige pas
- (2013-07-25, v:1.0.10) Tigran N: Can't install
Could not install extension - "Package is invalid".
- (2012-10-07, v:1.0.10) Nicole Jones: couldn't install extension
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'images/icon-19.png' for browser action.'. Version 20.0.1132.57 Debian wheezy/sid (f14a6e4)
- (2012-07-17, v:1.0.8) Miklós Balázs: can't login into Chrome extension
'Username' can only contain letters and numbers. Well, my username contains a period. :P