A lightweight extension that helps you to learn / memorize given answers to given questions.
Memorize! Is a lightweight application that helps you to remember extensive amounts of boring information. I have developed it for myself because I often lack the motivation to keep repeating for more than 10 minutes. Here is how it works: 1) you enter a list of questions and answers in the following format: [question1]:[ansqer1] [question2]:[answer2] Example (learning german vocabulary): Inventor:der erfinder Artist:der Kunstler Painter:der Maler History:die Geschichte German culture:die deutsche kultur and so on. 2) Set the interval between asking each question. 3) Click start. Questions are shuffled. When you answer correctly on the first or second try, the question will be removed from the list of asked questions. Questions will be asked until you are able to answer every single of them correctly, or until you click stop. Good luck memorizing!
- (2020-11-19) Ana Beatriz Sannazzaro: How do I put it in english? please heeeeelp
- (2019-11-27) Susanna McQueen: love this extension would love a website to keep track of different sets of questions per subject and for more organization, but still love this extension because of actuality typing in the answers not just looking at them like normal flashcards
- (2019-10-04) Ian Wen: It is the perfect way I have been looking for to practice! I used it for English and Chinese vocabularies and definitions, and it works very well! For some reason the extension shows Czech instead of English while my computer default is set in neither of these, but doesn't really affect its functionality, just get confused sometimes. Also, if there's a way to include colons (:) in questions or answers it could be really helpful, since sometimes I'll need to include them and I don't want it to be confused. Otherwise, it's reeeeeeeally helpful!!
- (2019-09-07) Edward: I really like this app.. very basic.. but the method of learning is powerful.. so I love it. To Developer: Is there any chance you would do some more work on this? A few extra features would make it even better.. thanks for creating this extension!
- (2017-12-27) Mr MG: How does it work ? I tried it but is not working . Am i doing it wrong?
- (2016-04-21) Amber Adams: I absolutely love this extension. The only thing that I can think of that would improve it at all would be the ability to use multiple sets (since sometimes I only want to practice Mandarin or only want to work on calculus formulas), but I get around that by keeping multiple google docs with my different "Sets" and importing them whenever I want to study them.
- (2015-02-12) Ben Leslie: I like simple app this is the best of them 5 *****
- (2014-10-30) Isaac Clarke: Clever and useful...but at first start pops question, and in the background is still visible window with questions and answers. Need to improve the application itself !!!!
- (2013-08-11) Amy Liu: i like it! but it would be nice for the answer to appear anyways even if you don't type in the correct answer.
- (2012-04-19) Shadowriku40: Very nice extension! So far I have used it to memorize the phonetic alphabet and a ton of definitions of words. I love it!