chrome and firefox web extension for lesspass password manager
This add-on allows you to build LessPass passwords directly in your browser. LessPass is a password manager that guarantees you to generate the same password on the basis of unique information you provide. You can use LessPass to create passwords for various internet services (social networks , email, server passwords , ...). You can use this extension to generate complex password for your sites without the need to store them. You are the only one to know the information needed to generate a password. You can regenerate your passwords anywhere. No database, no sync needed. Tip: Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + L to launch LessPass
- (2022-08-07) Kurgan: Que dire ??? TOP !! pas de base de données à sauvegarder, disponible de partout...bref je renouvelle ...TOP !!
- (2021-12-25) Maria Angela Macario: Excellent!👍
- (2020-09-16) Mikaël Morvan: Juste parfait, c'est simple, sécurisé et Open Source Bravo
- (2020-08-23) Tommy Renault: Je cherchais depuis longtemps une solution "ideal" pour mes mots de passe et lesspass et aujourd'hui "la" solution !
- (2020-08-11) Raphael PRECIGOUT: What a GOOD IDEA !! no more password to remember or manage through a password manager, an option to store online your entries profiles (site URL, login name, password complexity (length, alphabets)) Go for it and slightly move all your credentials from your favorite password manager to LessPass...
- (2018-11-29) Kev Tinoco: The greatest idea ever! Beautiful and easy to use... Not many things to learn how to do and love the security...
- (2018-05-17) Alex Hedtke: Great implementation of a fantastic idea. Only two things would make this better: the option to save the default configuration of the advanced settings (length, etc). The android app at least saves your preferred settings. On the extension, I have to manually change the settings to my preferred configuration every time I use it. The next thing that would make this better is to have a confirmation field for the master password, or at least a button that makes the master password visible. When generating passwords, we can't leave anything up to a chance typo. Great work!
- (2018-03-08) Leopoldo Cendejas: the best!!
- (2017-10-16) Andrei Botezatu: Smart idea!
- (2017-08-11) Thomas Champagne: Must have !
- (2017-06-11) Tom Gtalk: the idea is good. constructing by formula rather than memory function by a human or by a program. Implementation needs a little more work.
- (2017-02-10) Erathor Elensar: Estoy encantado con esta aplicación. Passwords seguras y en cualquier lugar sin sincronismos.
- (2017-01-19) Kayvan Mazaheri: brilliant idea!
- (2016-12-07) Denis Akhiyarov: I use this everywhere now!
- (2016-11-23) you you: very useful，thanks
- (2016-11-16) Antoine Briand: Great, secure and open source product !
- (2016-11-15) Jacob Highfield: This is a great extension! Read about this in a Medium post by the creator of LessPass and liked the idea. It's easy to create passwords and reconstruct them without having to download an application to your computer. It's easy to use and can be access from anywhere. Great and easy way to retrieve your passwords without worrying of LessPass getting hacked and your passwords getting leaked.
- (2016-11-13) So good, try it out.
- (2016-11-08) Freddy Morán Jr.: A pesar de ser una herramienta que recién está empezando, me parece una muy buena alternativa a las herramientas similares ya existentes.
- (2016-11-07) Richard Hurt: It looks pretty solid. The only thing I might add would be a way to cache the Options or at least change the length. Instead of remembering 2 things I now have to remember 4 things in order to reconstruct my password. :/
- (2022-01-24, v:9.6.5) Markus Gieringer (Fetze): Change Password
Hello, what happens when a site has a breach and I have to change my password for it? I understand it that LessPass computes a password from URL an Mail (respectively login) . This data not changing much, so the password would be the same again? Sorry, I`m not a techi :-) Cheers markus